Glider's Intro.

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Glider

Glider
    • RSN:Glider
    • IRC:Glider
Basic Info:

1) What is your current RuneScape Display Name?
- Glider-X

2) What are your previous RuneScape Display Names?
- The most recent change (over the past 6 months) is A Clarinet, and of course Glider-X

3) What is your IRC nick?
- Glider

4) Do you plan on joining CP?

- It's currently my most-desired option.

Clanning Info:

1) What clan are you currently in?
Currently, none. I just left Execution today.

2) What are your previous clans? Please explain why you left.
- My clan history ranges from 2007 to present-day.

I've always only had a main account that had members', and my F2P pures were never formally in clans.

Mid-2007: I joined my first clan - Flaming Blood Rulers. It was 90+ but since I was friends with the leaders I was let in at 85 combat. This clan wasn't very formal and eventually died because of lack of activity.

Late 2007 - Early 2009: I joined a clan several of my friends were in - Abyssal Fury. It was also 90+, but eventually worked its way up to 100+. I joined at 94 combat and stayed until about 106 combat. The leader of this clan was corrupt and dictator-like. I was council in this clan several times, and led all F2P/P2P PK trips, but the leader deranked me several times from my council position for inappropriate reasons. Some friends in the clan and I eventually overthrew the leader and he quit. Then the clan slowly ceased to exist. During this time, BH crater was the form of PKing out. I joined a small single team, led by Kids Ranqe. It was cool.

Mid-2009 - Mid-2010: After Abyssal Fury, I eventually worked up my combat and joined New Bloods. I joined at 115 combat and left at 138 combat. New Bloods, when I joined, was #1 RSB/RSC ladders. I quickly worked myself up the ranks and became warlord, head caller, PK trip leader, and almost got to the high council of the clan. However, the founder and leader of the clan quit during my time there, and the clan slowly started falling apart upon his leave. One of the high council members took the spot as leader and we butted heads a lot. Eventually I was kicked from the clan from disrespecting someone who got drunk and came at me and one of my close friends in the clan on TS2.

Late 2010 - Early 2012: After New Bloods, I stayed clanless for quite some time. Eventually, an old friend from Abyssal Fury got me to join a clan that was different from New Bloods and Abyssal Fury by far. Crimson Knights was a clan wars clan, who was somewhere in the top 5 of one of the ladders. I stayed in this clan through my senior year of high school pretty much, and eventually was removed from the clan due to inactivity. The clan is pretty much done now, and they're trying to start a newer clan on 07scape. Anyway, I didn't get council in this clan, but became a member of the snipe unit in wars, as well as a back-up caller to the main callers.

Mid-2012 - Late 2012: I was clanless for the first part of summer. Then eventually I was recognized while single bridding by a brid team, and joined them shortly after. Return of Legends was my single team, or clan I guess, for the summer and into the release of EoC. Once EoC hit a majority of us stopped playing until 07scape was released, and then all went seperate ways with our accounts.

Mid-2013 (April) to mid-2013 (June): I joined Execution, my first pure clan experience. It started out as a great experience, high pulls and all and I was enjoying it. Then, recently, the clan divided into Execution and Redemption, and the majority of my friends either joined Redemption or quit the clan. With the few people I talked to still in Execution, I was receiving minimum satisfaction from being in the clan and, on top of that, the clan was at a low point, not doing as well as they had for obvious reasons. Today I left Execution for the reasons above and came here.

3) Where did you hear about Corrupt Pures?

- I've ran into CP over the past couple of months with Execution, and befriended David almost immediatly after I had joined. I dunno, I've been idling in your clan's IRC for a week or so whilst I was preparing for finals and the community seems enjoyable.

Real Life Info:

1) What is your real name?
Steven

2) What is your age?

3) Where are you located?
East Coast, US.

4) What are some of your hobbies?
I do university band, A Capella, and I enjoy singing, practicing guitar, rapping, and chilling with friends. I'm into music production and my university.

5) Anything else you would like to add?
- Nah. If you guys have questions I might have answers.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

$Shiny

Shiny
    • RSN:8il
    • IRC:┼∞∞┼
welcome to the forums mate, hope you enjoy!

nice signature btw :P

Posted Image

sesh

~

🙏

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

$Andy

Andy
    • RSN:Zombieman35
    • IRC:[CP]Andy
WHats up glider :) Glad to see you're here. I can see a lot of potential in you :)

Posted Image

$David

David

The grass ain't greener on the other side it's just blue

• RSN:Horseface
    • IRC:[CP]David
Welcome my nigga Steven! Bout time ;D

she send me pictures to my iphone

Posted Image

then I gotta clear em cause my girl be checking my phone

Ex-@Leader of the Best & Most Aspiring Pure Clan

Awards
Spoiler

WeeZy

WeeZy

the ment, enjoy it.

• RSN:ᅟᅟ ᅟ ᅟ
    • IRC:ᅟᅟ ᅟ ᅟ
Welcome. You'll like cp a lot better.
Posted Image

$Merk

Merk

The clan world revolves around CP

• RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s
Welcome to CP. Can't wait for your App =D

Come chill in Chain is Law CC and post around.

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Spoiler

@Chain

Chain
    • RSN:Chain Is Law
    • IRC:[CP]Chain
Bout time.

Posted Image

Doopy

Doopy
    • RSN:Doopinator
    • IRC:Doopy
:clapping: