• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

$David

David

The grass ain't greener on the other side it's just blue

• RSN:Horseface
    • IRC:[CP]David

Posted Image

Last week our main focus was 75+ Combat and 57+ Woodcutting. Most of us have achieved both goals, but if you haven't yet, you really need to get to work. This week our main focus will be having everyone with 70+ Mage and actually using and returning with Mage on trips. This past Sunday's trip, we had about a total of ~8 people without Mage, and we really need to improve upon that and make it under 5. I've spoken to a few of you guys about stocking up on Mage returns and working towards 70+ Mage this week, so please don't let CP down and do your part.

Our F2P trip on Saturday ended up being fun as hell and we even bullied multiple clans due to us all having the best gear possible. Let's make it the same way for P2P Sundays. There are NO excuses not to Mage especially when we all have a WHOLE WEEK to prepare for the weekend. Even though we got a good amount of action Sunday, and made some loot, it's time for us all to step up and work on getting 5+ Magic return sets, enough runes, and enough food/pots for the ENTIRE trip. Continue to work towards 82 Magic if you already have 70, and eventually after that, strive for 94. We all really appreciate seeing the majority of us all Maging at P2P events, but the few who aren't yet are really letting us down. Show us that you care and start stocking up on the following gear, as this is the MINIMUM.

http://puu.sh/3ig0s.png

We don't want to see Pure Rangers at the beginning of our trip anymore; nor do we want to see it when we return to fights. Mage mage Mage. Returning in Magic can easily win us fights 35v45, and obviously, Ranging won't. Mage is the key to win in P2P guys, remember that.

With all of that being said, continue to train/quest up your accounts and make sure you have returns in your bank for this week/weekend.

Multiple clans have declined planned PKRI's for this week but we are still continuing to look for last minute fights. Make sure you're in TS/IRC whenever you're online to be notified if we find one.

BE ON THIS WEEKEND!

Posted Image

[F2P]

Date/Time

Saturday, June 22nd

[3:30 PM EST]

[8:30 PM GMT]

[2:30 PM CTRL]

[12:30 PM PST]

Get the following for Saturday

- 10 F2P Returns (Capes & Hatchets included)

- Swordfish and Anchovy Pizzas

- 75+ Combat

- 57 Woodcutting

We begin massing at the times listed above in World 361 Edgeville Bank.

Posted Image

[P2P]

Date/Time

Sunday, June 23rd

[3:30 PM EST]

[8:30 PM GMT]

[2:30 PM CTRL]

[12:30 PM PST]

Get the following for Sunday

- 5+ P2P Returns (MAGE)

- 70/82 Magic with Desert Treasure complete

- 75+ Combat

- Combo Food

We begin massing at the times listed above in World 361 Edgeville Bank.

Posted Image

You are not needed to signup for this weekend's PK trips, but please be aware they are MANDATORY PK Trips. Do your best to be there.

- If you get in a situation where you find yourself not being able to make a lot of weekend PK trips consecutively, you need to contact David in anyway possible.

- If you are currently an inactive rank in CP (Retired/Elder) and you are able to make PK trips consecutively, please contact David so you can reclaim your rank.

Posted Image

Please view the following topic regarding gear setups and other info you need to know:

http://cp-rs.com/for...s-for-pk-trips/

http://puu.sh/317Ok.png

she send me pictures to my iphone

Posted Image

then I gotta clear em cause my girl be checking my phone

Ex-@Leader of the Best & Most Aspiring Pure Clan

Awards
Spoiler

Doopy

Doopy
    • RSN:Doopinator
    • IRC:Doopy
If Im correct...from this post you want us to mage?

Sure just buy me some runes.

Posted Image

WeeZy

WeeZy

the ment, enjoy it.

• RSN:ᅟᅟ ᅟ ᅟ
    • IRC:ᅟᅟ ᅟ ᅟ

View PostiDoopy, on 17 June 2013 - 10:46 PM, said:

You're capable of maging, it's this simple. If I see you nig ranging when you can be maging we'll just ask you to leave the trip and come back when you have proper gear.
You're literally useless when you're nig ranging and you're just a running hazard to create clumps.

You have all week, start stepping up now to make a difference.
Posted Image

Connor67

Connor67

The Legend

• RSN:Genqhis
    • IRC:[CP]Connor

View PostWeeZy, on 17 June 2013 - 10:59 PM, said:

View PostiDoopy, on 17 June 2013 - 10:46 PM, said:

You're capable of maging, it's this simple. If I see you nig ranging when you can be maging we'll just ask you to leave the trip and come back when you have proper gear.
You're literally useless when you're nig ranging and you're just a running hazard to create clumps.

You have all week, start stepping up now to make a difference.

this.
Mage or gtfo .. Literally

Posted Image

@Leader of Temptation Since 2K12

http://tldr.me/14bnbp1.png

"So i'll wait while you sleep,

Train while you eat,

Bite the bullet

you can see the stains on my teeth".

~Sol~

Spoiler

Legendary^

$Weak

Weak
    • IRC:[CP]Weak
I ain't no magician, I'm robin hood!

But last week being banned and then I'm there.

Posted Image

Cripzy

Cripzy

Your Fucking Daddy

• RSN:Rifa
    • IRC:[CP]Cripzy
Going to Be working for that 70 mage Bruh, Maybe 82 Getting that fatty Cash Stack From Hunter, But i have a busy schedule this week, wont be able to do DT or have Pre Req's Done.

$Merk

Merk

The clan world revolves around CP

• RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s
Yes/Yes

Make it your priority to have multiple returns for BOTH F2P Saturday and P2P Sunday.

Alot of clans have been scared to accept fights for this week, so we really need to capitalize this weekend.
Be there this weekend with the proper gear and returns and we'll continue to dominate ;)

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Spoiler

$Toxine

Toxine

One & Only

• RSN:Toxine
    • IRC:[CP]Toxine
Work towards blitz if you havn't already. Our combat levels are decent for the time being so we need to start uping our P2P game once again. The staff has gotten sick of asking the same people over and over to get with the program so from now on if you don't comply you'll be asked to leave the trip and if you cause any more disturbance you'll be booted.

@Leader 2010-2012

^Elder Dec. 2012~

Posted Image

$iP K E D

iP K E D
    • IRC:[CP]iPKED
It's a maybe for me

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

r1s1ng

r1s1ng
    • RSN:0 o0o 0o
    • IRC:[CP]r1s1ng|John
atm im working on desert treasure reqs did all pre quests besides temple of ikov and I just recently got 70mage so hopefully by this sunday ill have dt done and maging at the trips
Posted Image   Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users