• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

$Merk

Merk

The clan world revolves around CP

• RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s

http://www.runehead.com/clans/banners/ceepee-6009818.png

Alright guys, now that our forums are finally up, I've decided to make a 'Events for the Week' topic to assure all Corrupt Pures are aware of everything that will be going on this week. We've really been stepping up with our levels and gains, so let's keep it up and improve our activity even more.

First thing's first: Our weekend Pk trips (Saturday AND Sunday) are by far our most important events of each and every week. So if you have a choice between attending a midweek event or a weekend Pk trip, definitely choose the weekend Pk trip.

Another thing I'd like to remind you guys is that it's pretty obvious that multiple clans will not accept fights versus us. Whatever their excuses are, all I have to say is don't let it affect us. I am looking for Members to constantly step up and run Pk trips, Inners, Fight Pits events, ANYTHING throughout the week; so if you are interested in doing so, please let me know and I can advertise it accordingly.

Posted Image

Every Weekday

(without an official event)

Unofficial Pk Trips

These are usually led by Toxine earlier in the day. If you haven't attended one of these, you're missing out. Make sure you're in IRC/TeamSpeak whenever online to know exactly when we go Pk. Small teams from other clans are usually out in World 2 which makes going out and feasting that much better. The people who have attended these trips definitely know how much loot is made.

If an unofficial trip isn't going on while you're online, don't be afraid to go out and invite some CP. Great practice for official events, easy way to recruit clanless pures; attend these while you're online.

Posted Image

Friday

F2P PKRI vs. #IEMZ

#IEMZ, currently our IRC sponsors (they pay us to idle in there, SO DO IT), are a Pest Control clan. They have both mains and pures, and asked me for a F2P fight versus them this Friday. They said they'll only bring ~25 Mains, but if enough of us show up it will definitely be some easy loot. There's a catch though, everyone will have to wear Monk's robe top and legs.

They're pretty cocky atm and will invite random kids (probably pures from other clans), so after we finish our scrap with them, we'll most likely run into another Pure Clan. Be there and be ready to rumble!

Massing at: 5:30 EST / 10:30 GMT

>> Fighting at: 6:00 EST / 11:00 GMT <<

The following will be the ideal gear for our binders:

http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/2544/2iw.png

Posted Image

Saturday

Mandatory F2P Pk Trip

The big F2P trip of the week. Do your best to be there for the clan. We have easily been stomping on clans with lower opts, be there and be the wish you change to see. Remind all Corrupt Pures to be there!

Massing at: 3:30 EST / 8:30 GMT

Posted Image

Sunday

Mandatory P2P Pk Trip

The big P2P trip of the week. Once again, we need everyone there. Clans in our pull range have been declining clean fights versus us, so we really need everyone we can to be able to have a great trip. Remind all Corrupt Pures to be there!

Massing at: 3:30 EST / 8:30 GMT

Posted Image

Commitment, Consistency, Corruption

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Spoiler

EOP ALWAYS WINS4

EOP ALWAYS WINS4
agreed 100% merk dont miss out on toxines pk :)  daily trips

$Ftw

Ftw

#Jonko

• RSN:Jonko Squad
    • IRC:[CP]Ftw
Ohh ye lets fuck IEMZ up yo

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted Image

Spoiler

$Franco

Franco

🚬

• RSN:el loko pity
    • IRC:[CP]Franco
yeeeee

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

VrCody

VrCody
    • RSN:Wari0rd
    • IRC:vr_cody
will be there but that iemz fight is gonna be stupid tbh 20 mains will shit on us
http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/9882/codywarlordsig.gif

VR TILL I DIE SMOKING BLUNTS UNTIL IM HIGH!!!
Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is.
Vince Lombardi

Cronus

Cronus
    • RSN:Exosuit
    • IRC:[CP]Cronus
ffs i work during the iemz fight /..

Drunk

Drunk

"Avec tactiques supérieures."

• RSN:Drunkin R2h
    • IRC:[CP]Drunk

View PostVrCody, on 16 July 2013 - 11:54 AM, said:

will be there but that iemz fight is gonna be stupid tbh 20 mains will shit on us
They are in monk robes lol.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Swag

Swag
    • RSN:-
    • IRC:-
Turnup

WeeZy

WeeZy

the ment, enjoy it.

• RSN:á…Ÿá…Ÿ á…Ÿ á…Ÿ
    • IRC:á…Ÿá…Ÿ á…Ÿ á…Ÿ
Lets go. Have a load of F2P returns, friday might be a little chaotic.
Posted Image

Cem

Cem

#Dutch-Unit

• RSN:Miirakuru
    • IRC:[CP]miirakuru
i like the pkes of toxine

Posted Image

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users