CP Goes Main & December Promos

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
61 replies to this topic

@Chain

Chain
    • RSN:Chain Is Law
    • IRC:[CP]Chain

I'll start the topic off by saying we are keeping the name Corrupt Pures. We aren't going to lose our history as a clan just because of a change in our requirements.

As you all know CP has made the decision to turn into a main clan. Our reasoning is quite simple: the pure clan world will never be resurrected, and if it ever was there would be no point to it. A pure on this day of RS is pointless.

CP was easily, hands down the best pure clan when we decided to make this decision. No clan even stood near us. We were pulling 35 people compared to other pure clans struggling to pull 10.

Let's be honest, Evolution of Combat has been here for a couple weeks or so and we have only had PKRI's vs. main clans. We arguably raped in those fights. Just imagine if we all had defense. Now you could say "we don't need to train defense we are already competing with these clans" you are right, but to work our way up the ranks we would need to continually recruit people to CP. We do not have time to recruit people because our lack of events would counter our recruiting efforts. Not only is this the logical thing to do but it would bring fun and hype to CP.

Our leadership and memberbase is fully capable of holding its own in the main clan world. We have a handful of callers and dedicated members making the transition easy, we just need to work on our stats. This leads me to our requirements. As of December 1st, 2012, the Corrupt Pures clan requirements are now:

Stat Reqs

190+ Combat
90+ Defence
75+ Prayer

Gear Reqs

20 Full Rune Sets
20 Batwing Sets
20 Blue Dragonhide Sets
20 Team-28 Capes
20 Defence Amulets
20 Magic Shortbows
20 Rune 2H Swords
20 Strength Potions (4)
5K Rune Arrows
5K Fire Blast Runes
5K Bind Runes
5K Anchovy Pizzas
1 Rune Berserker Shield
1 Rune Gauntlets
1 Batwing Shield

TO FIGURE OUT WHAT YOUR DEFENSE WILL BE WITH THE NEW COMBAT SYSTEM, USE THIS CALCULATOR: http://www.tip.it/ru...combat_calc.htm

DON'T FREAK OUT. If you do not have the defense you will be given time to train it. It should take you AT MAX until the end of the month to acquire 90 defense. If by any means this isn't going to happen and you don't have time to train 2+ hours a day, we will give you one additional month. Please keep in mind we won't start doing MATCHED fights until we have plenty of people with 190+ combat (and those people without it will not be able to participate in them). Expect clan wars run in's as soon as this week, so make sure you check out the Gear Reqs and Gear & Action Bar set ups so you are fully prepared.

All in all, let's have some fun with this. I personally look forward to becoming a well known force all throughout this game. Becoming the only pure clan to fully make the transition into becoming a main clan is something we can be proud of.

With this, we are officially moving on from Pure Warfare and onto a new community known as RuneScape Community. It is hosted by Zybez and it's staff is much more competent than PW's ever was. As always representing your clan and sticking up for them when needed is a trait we look for when determining staff members in CP. If you are interested in registering on RSC and supporting CP the link is: http://forums.zybez.net/Be sure to deck your profile out in CP swag ;)

A problem we may see in the future is people not wanting to train their defense or no time to do so. We are obviously going to recommend botting your defense in whatever way is best. Right now bots are down and rightfully so because of this huge update. I expect bots to be working around next week. Thankfully, our ole pal [Weak] found a great way to train your defense in the mean time. You can find his guide here: http://cp-rs.com/for...training-guide/

And i'll put it in a spoiler below:

Spoiler

And since it's December 1st.. I will post our promotions for the month. I don't feel like writing out explanations for everyone because we are focusing on getting everything updated regarding this new change in CP. But congrats to all of these people, it is certainly deserved.

Legend

~ Ariel ~

Hero

~ Franco ~

~ Bathing Ape ~

Elite Member

~ Rick ~

~ Folk ~

~ Baws|Luke ~

Advanced Member

~ Weezy ~

~ Siik ~

~ Batman ~

That will do it. Start getting your defense to 90+. We need everyone to reach 190+ combat asap so we can start getting even more fights. The time is now guys. Start recruiting your friends that even have defense. Let's get to it.

Posted Image

$iP K E D

iP K E D
    • IRC:[CP]iPKED
first!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

$David

David

The grass ain't greener on the other side it's just blue

• RSN:Horseface
    • IRC:[CP]David
Gratz to everybody!! GET YOUR DEF/PRAYER/HP UP!!!

she send me pictures to my iphone

Posted Image

then I gotta clear em cause my girl be checking my phone

Ex-@Leader of the Best & Most Aspiring Pure Clan

Awards
Spoiler

$Merk

Merk

The clan world revolves around CP

• RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s
LEGGOOOOOOOOOO

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Spoiler

Naseer

Naseer
    • RSN:bombing
    • IRC:[CP]Naseer
i think we should change to 75+ for the month of december

Posted Image
David.gif

http://giant.gfycat.com/GlossyWigglyCaribou.gif

Spoiler

$Kenny

Kenny
    • IRC:[86]
omg
Posted Image

Posted Image

$Shiny

Shiny
    • RSN:8il
    • IRC:┼∞∞┼
gratz to everybody promoted!

Posted Image

sesh

~

🙏

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

$3o4

3o4
    • IRC:[CP]`3o4
Let's go :)

Ariel

Ariel
    • RSN:Baby Ariel
    • IRC:Ariel
GRATZ 2 EVERY1 ON PROMO'S IM A LEGEND WOOT.

PART 1 OF MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

now to get council and take over da world!!@!!@

WeeZy

WeeZy

the ment, enjoy it.

• RSN:ᅟᅟ ᅟ ᅟ
    • IRC:ᅟᅟ ᅟ ᅟ
gz everyone :D
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users