W

View Post-Batman-, on 17 March 2014 - 05:50 AM, said:

View PostEarmuffs, on 17 March 2014 - 04:31 AM, said:

View Post-Batman-, on 17 March 2014 - 03:40 AM, said:

View PostEarmuffs, on 17 March 2014 - 02:27 AM, said:

View Post-Batman-, on 17 March 2014 - 01:37 AM, said:

View PostEarmuffs, on 17 March 2014 - 01:26 AM, said:

View Post-Batman-, on 16 March 2014 - 08:41 PM, said:

How about reaching a ts icon those take dedication. After getting all four in one month. So that way it's not abused.
Well the way I see it, that would only work for 1 month. I want something that everyone can do every month since this is a monthly kind of thing.
But for those who are just starting this gives them a reason to get those pointless icons. And then on top of that how about you allow someone to help out with massing at trips, like selling or even handing out certain items to members that don't have them. They can tell you before the trip so you can watch over it and know they're actually doing shit right l0l.
I like the idea, but I think there's already a majority of ranks who hand out most supplies. If anything, Members should already have basic supplies or else they would'nt have joined this clan.

I would also see this as an opportunity for people to become lazy because "There's always someone who hands them out"
for those who don't have time that dedication that others put in is a blessing, not a reason to become lazy. And its true that most ranks hand out supplies but the more the merrier. Just an idea, and another idea is you could also allow people who have gathered the clan for just a small fun pk trip during the weekdays. things that would have to be noticed and invited to the drop party. I feel like being noticed is a lot more tasteful than bribing your way to 10m at the end of the month.
Well that's why I'm only doing 10 donations opposed to unlimited. I might add the whole "Handing out supplies/setting up events", but there's still flaws that need to be addressed with those such as people pking with only their close friends and people doing bandos with their own small group. It would have to be events like the Lava Dragon Pking or just other activities that EVERYONE is allowed to participate in.
of course with a topic posted to make it an actual non mandatory event instead of a group thing. It would also be cool to be able to remove people from the pool for not listening during trips, not adding entire cc, not falling in, being negative etc.. Address it all here and let them know how to re-earn their spot, giving you more power and control of your creation. If we did sig of the week/month awards member of the month that would be a cool way to earn it. Maybe even progressing to the next rank..
Well for now I just want to focus on adding people to the list, not taking them off. I like your Member of the month thing :) but I have no control over that. Try talking to idiot boy David about it

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Batman

Batman

God

• RSN:760
    • IRC:[CP]Batman

View PostEarmuffs, on 17 March 2014 - 10:22 AM, said:

W

View Post-Batman-, on 17 March 2014 - 05:50 AM, said:

View PostEarmuffs, on 17 March 2014 - 04:31 AM, said:

View Post-Batman-, on 17 March 2014 - 03:40 AM, said:

View PostEarmuffs, on 17 March 2014 - 02:27 AM, said:

View Post-Batman-, on 17 March 2014 - 01:37 AM, said:

View PostEarmuffs, on 17 March 2014 - 01:26 AM, said:

View Post-Batman-, on 16 March 2014 - 08:41 PM, said:

How about reaching a ts icon those take dedication. After getting all four in one month. So that way it's not abused.
Well the way I see it, that would only work for 1 month. I want something that everyone can do every month since this is a monthly kind of thing.
But for those who are just starting this gives them a reason to get those pointless icons. And then on top of that how about you allow someone to help out with massing at trips, like selling or even handing out certain items to members that don't have them. They can tell you before the trip so you can watch over it and know they're actually doing shit right l0l.
I like the idea, but I think there's already a majority of ranks who hand out most supplies. If anything, Members should already have basic supplies or else they would'nt have joined this clan.

I would also see this as an opportunity for people to become lazy because "There's always someone who hands them out"
for those who don't have time that dedication that others put in is a blessing, not a reason to become lazy. And its true that most ranks hand out supplies but the more the merrier. Just an idea, and another idea is you could also allow people who have gathered the clan for just a small fun pk trip during the weekdays. things that would have to be noticed and invited to the drop party. I feel like being noticed is a lot more tasteful than bribing your way to 10m at the end of the month.
Well that's why I'm only doing 10 donations opposed to unlimited. I might add the whole "Handing out supplies/setting up events", but there's still flaws that need to be addressed with those such as people pking with only their close friends and people doing bandos with their own small group. It would have to be events like the Lava Dragon Pking or just other activities that EVERYONE is allowed to participate in.
of course with a topic posted to make it an actual non mandatory event instead of a group thing. It would also be cool to be able to remove people from the pool for not listening during trips, not adding entire cc, not falling in, being negative etc.. Address it all here and let them know how to re-earn their spot, giving you more power and control of your creation. If we did sig of the week/month awards member of the month that would be a cool way to earn it. Maybe even progressing to the next rank..
Well for now I just want to focus on adding people to the list, not taking them off. I like your Member of the month thing :) but I have no control over that. Try talking to idiot boy David about it
lol brat the only task I want is making vids buddy boy.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Will

Will

I Be Over $hit

• RSN:Lord Ex
    • IRC:Ex

View PostNaseer, on 02 March 2014 - 08:26 PM, said:

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Posted Image

If you're going through hell, keep going.

Part of the +Retired unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Restores

Restores
    • RSN:Restores
#Team-Savage

Earmuffs

Earmuffs

Yes

• RSN:5 v 5
    • IRC:[CP]Earmuffs_Pk
Grats to WeeZy and Saw V for being entered<3

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Earmuffs

Earmuffs

Yes

Come on retards, get active

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Earmuffs

Earmuffs

Yes

BUMPING

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

$Merk

Merk

The clan world revolves around CP

• RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s
EARMUFFS IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Spoiler

Drug Dragon

Drug Dragon

Gangsta rap made me do it

• RSN:^_^
    • IRC:^_^
I want your babys muffs
Posted Image

Lohgic

Lohgic
    • RSN:Check Th3 Hp
    • IRC:[CP]L_O_H_G_I_C