Community Status Updates

Ftw's Photo
  • Merk's Photo
    $Merk
    Lmfaoo this was after we 3-0d FI in f2p matched and no one else would prep us..
    Jul 28 2016 10:37 AM
Wata's Photo
  • Blitze's Photo
    $Blitze
    ill b there cuz you ma spanish jomi
    Jul 28 2016 01:58 PM
Chain's Photo

@Chain

@Taneks bought his Chicago plane ticket. Y'all still calling yourselves core members?? Americans you got no excuse.
Jul 28 2016 08:08 AM
  • Merk's Photo
    $Merk
    L0l
    Jul 28 2016 10:37 AM
Chain's Photo

@Chain

@Tanek's bought his Chicago ticket. Y'all call yourself core members???!!?
Jul 28 2016 08:07 AM
Blitze's Photo

$Blitze

@Mwp wuu2 homi
Jul 28 2016 06:36 AM
  • Chain's Photo
    @Chain
    this is cute af
    Jul 28 2016 09:09 AM
  • Deziqn's Photo
    $Deziqn
    l0l
    Jul 28 2016 09:50 AM
  • Blitze's Photo
    $Blitze
    @Chain ik :P im in love with slaves the boy
    Jul 28 2016 10:57 AM
Chris's Photo

$Chris

wuu2
Jul 27 2016 09:32 PM
  • Merk's Photo
    $Merk
    mfao whats your point maKing this update you look like a hedghog irl all you do is type shit like this keep running your mouth im on ts right now speak up fucking mute. you have been in this clan for like 30 years and you have been always in drunks shadow. you cant flame me using your mic redneck retard. What you mean toxic made me? are you dumb fam? fucking retard never tag me like that I dont even know who u were when I joined cp lmfao ppl had to remind me who u were retarded cowboy if I see you irl I can literally demolish you , like fucking destroy your fucking face and also I dont remember asking you? how dare you maKing update like that and I m sure im didnt ask about my lifestory? zero ask zero care nigga fuck outta here and also @Andre why you piping up idk who u are are u 1 of those elder contracts? never Come at me like that l. Your face looks like a volcano crater. you made a topic about how hard it is to play rs while having a normal Life lmfao you cant combine a 12 year old game and a normal Life? fuck outta here man lmfao
    Jul 28 2016 01:36 AM
  • Stoned's Photo
    @Stoned
    Lmfao whats your point maKing this update you look like a hedghog irl all you do is type shit like this keep running your mouth im on ts right now speak up fucking mute. you have been in this clan for like 30 years and you have been always in drunks shadow. you cant flame me using your mic redneck retard. What you mean toxic made me? are you dumb fam? fucking retard never tag me like that I dont even know who u were when I joined cp lmfao ppl had to remind me who u were retarded cowboy if I see you irl I can literally demolish you , like fucking destroy your fucking face and also I dont remember asking you? how dare you maKing update like that and I m sure im didnt ask about my lifestory? zero ask zero care nigga fuck outta here and also @Andre why you piping up idk who u are are u 1 of those elder contracts? never Come at me like that l. Your face looks like a volcano crater. you made a topic about how hard it is to play rs while having a normal Life lmfao you cant combine a 12 year old game and a normal Life? fuck outta here man lmfao
    Jul 28 2016 01:43 AM
  • Blitze's Photo
    $Blitze
    Lmfao whats your point maKing this update you look like a hedghog irl all you do is type shit like this keep running your mouth im on ts right now speak up fucking mute. you have been in this clan for like 30 years and you have been always in drunks shadow. you cant flame me using your mic redneck retard. What you mean toxic made me? are you dumb fam? fucking retard never tag me like that I dont even know who u were when I joined cp lmfao ppl had to remind me who u were retarded cowboy if I see you irl I can literally demolish you , like fucking destroy your fucking face and also I dont remember asking you? how dare you maKing update like that and I m sure im didnt ask about my lifestory? zero ask zero care nigga fuck outta here and also @Andre why you piping up idk who u are are u 1 of those elder contracts? never Come at me like that l. Your face looks like a volcano crater. you made a topic about how hard it is to play rs while having a normal Life lmfao you cant combine a 12 year old game and a normal Life? fuck outta here man lmfao
    Jul 28 2016 03:41 AM
C N T's Photo

C N T

LF GP
Jul 27 2016 09:08 PM
  • Stoned's Photo
    @Stoned
    or @elvy maybe
    Jul 27 2016 09:30 PM
  • C N T's Photo
    C N T
    Buying & Will do
    Jul 27 2016 10:28 PM
  • Sikh's Photo
    $Sikh
    Some pretty stand up guys you got there @Stoned
    Jul 28 2016 04:30 AM
Mitch's Photo

$Mitch

Anyone here do Youtube backgrounds/Video Intros? HML
Jul 27 2016 08:15 PM
Jordai's Photo

Jordai

Feels good to be king.
Jul 27 2016 08:00 PM
Blue's Photo

@Blue

lol we're never losing
Jul 27 2016 06:27 PM
  • Blue's Photo
    @Blue
    only if sam gets it
    Jul 27 2016 08:09 PM
  • Matt's Photo
    Matt
    great job, @Blue
    Jul 28 2016 02:26 AM
  • Matt's Photo
    Matt
    great job, @Blue
    Jul 28 2016 02:26 AM
Chain's Photo

@Chain

lmfao whats your point maKing this update you look like a hedghog irl all you do is type shit like this keep running your mouth im on ts right now speak up fucking mute. you have been in this clan for like 30 years and you have been always in drunks shadow. you cant flame me using your mic redneck retard. What you mean toxic made me? are you dumb fam? fucking retard never tag me like that I dont even know who u were when I joined cp lmfao ppl had to remind me who u were retarded cowboy if I see you irl I can literally demolish you , like fucking destroy your fucking face and also I dont remember asking you? how dare you maKing update like that and I m sure im didnt ask about my lifestory? zero ask zero care nigga fuck outta here and also @Andre why you piping up idk who u are are u 1 of those elder contracts? never Come at me like that l. Your face looks like a volcano crater. you made a topic about how hard it is to play rs while having a normal Life lmfao you cant combine a 12 year old game and a normal Life? fuck outta here man lmfao
  • Luke's Photo
    $Luke
    what has CV to do with all of this? Let not forgot you got bullied into joining eop fkig eop kroniek or what ever his name is made you retard. and also all you do is type on forums Come on ts ill flame the sht out of you fuck boy? im waiting retard, you forgot ts adress? keep choking and hiding redneck, you litterally in my Network spas

Jul 27 2016 07:03 PM
Deziqn's Photo

$Deziqn

11 wins in a row, ty pure community
Jul 27 2016 06:04 PM
  • Bloody Sweg's Photo
    Bloody Sweg
    dezi l0l

Jul 27 2016 06:13 PM
  • Franco's Photo
    $Franco
    pretty sure its 12-0 if u count our q1-0 p2p vs fi few days agolol
Andre's Photo

$Andre

11 win streak btw gf rage
Jul 27 2016 05:50 PM
Drunk's Photo

Drunk

lmfao whats your point maKing this update you look like a hedghog irl all you do is type shit like this keep running your mouth im on ts right now speak up fucking mute. you have been in this clan for like 30 years and you have been always in drunks shadow. you cant flame me using your mic redneck retard. What you mean toxic made me? are you dumb fam? fucking retard never tag me like that I dont even know who u were when I joined cp lmfao ppl had to remind me who u were retarded cowboy if I see you irl I can literally demolish you , like fucking destroy your fucking face and also I dont remember asking you? how dare you maKing update like that and I m sure im didnt ask about my lifestory? zero ask zero care nigga fuck outta here and also @Andre why you piping up idk who u are are u 1 of those elder contracts? never Come at me like that l. Your face looks like a volcano crater. you made a topic about how hard it is to play rs while having a normal Life lmfao you cant combine a 12 year old game and a normal Life? fuck outta here man lmfao
Jul 27 2016 12:54 PM
  • Alex's Photo
    Alex
    what has CV to do with all of this? Let not forgot you got bullied into joining eop fkig eop kroniek or what ever his name is made you retard. and also all you do is type on forums Come on ts ill flame the sht out of you fuck boy? im waiting retard, you forgot ts adress? keep choking and hiding redneck, you litterally in my Network spas
    Jul 27 2016 01:32 PM
  • Luke's Photo
    $Luke
    Jul 27 2016 01:53 PM
  • Merk's Photo
    $Merk
    Jul 27 2016 03:08 PM
Chain's Photo

@Chain

@Zack you are literally cancer right now. Stop being an annoying fuck. In b4 a retarded flame of his is replied to this status. Fucking CV reject. Toxic made you and Parm made you relevant by bringing you to CP. Rofl
Jul 27 2016 10:39 AM
  • Wata's Photo
    $Wata
    LMFAO @Zack The Savage
    Jul 27 2016 05:01 PM
  • Ash Ketchum's Photo
    $Ash Ketchum
    Relax fam, that my boy
    Jul 27 2016 05:10 PM
  • Chain's Photo
    @Chain
    LMFAOOOOOOOOO @Zack, quick question, you mad?