[JULY 27TH/JULY 28TH] INACTIVITY SWEEP

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
56 replies to this topic

Poll: Can you attend? (66 member(s) have cast votes)

F2P (Saturday)

1. Yes, I will be there and I will try to be 80+ Combat. (41 votes [62.12%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 62.12%

2. No, I won't be there but I will try my best to attend. (25 votes [37.88%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 37.88%

P2P (Sunday)

1. Yes, I will be there and I will try to be 80+ Combat. (40 votes [60.61%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 60.61%

2. No, I won't be there but I will try my best to attend. (26 votes [39.39%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 39.39%

If we were to get a P2P fight, where would you want it?

1. Fight Pits - Matched, No Crashers, but no loss of gear. (31 votes [46.97%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 46.97%

2. Wilderness - Non-Matched, Could be crashed, could gain or lose loot. (35 votes [53.03%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 53.03%

Vote

$David

David

The grass ain't greener on the other side it's just blue

• RSN:Horseface
    • IRC:[CP]David

Posted Image

Read this all before voting in the polls above. Reply to this topic and help advertise this weekend to all CP!

We didn't really have a goal for last week; greatfully, the pulls were good for both servers, but the F2P can improve and if it does we will definitely take the #2 spot. Right now in my opinion we're probably #3 F2P behind Fi & MM. Both of these clans pull higher than us, but I know we could beat them matched if we had the levels. One thing I disliked on Saturday was the levels; they were lower then they usually are. If you look on our Memberlist, our CB average is 77. I realize a lot of people couldn't make it, but this shouldn't stop you from training. I want to see some 90s and eventually a few 100s. Those of you who are high 80s: keep pushing for 90 combat! It will only help us all. Once you get this you'll be a beast and no one will want to fuck with you.

As for P2P I'm so pumped that we are improving every week. Whether it's levels, magic, or returns; you guys always impress me. I know for a fact we can beat the following clans matched more and more often in P2P: Sovereign, Control, Redemption. Lets keep improving week by week and start to pull more and more to where we can fight EOP regularly and rape them like we did a few Sundays ago. If you are under 82 Magic at this point, you are holding us back from improving. If you don't have the bank to continue to train Magic, focus on Attack/Strength/Range; anything to get those Combat levels.

Currently on our ML our Magic average is 81. That means half of the clan has 82 magic, amazing fucking job.

Keep recruiting, if we pull 45 to F2P and 40 to P2P we will be dominating EOP and other clans who have been hiding throughout our weekends. Clans post topics about us in their Announcements telling their members about how CP relies on 20 Defense and returning to win, make it a reality and get to work on your accounts and gear. It really shows all of our dedication being put to good use.

Shout out to Makavelij and Tony for recruiting, you guys are my MVP's for the past week.

Keep in mind we are still looking for a couple staff members with Andy & 0ynxx inactive, so continue to step up and you'll be rewarded. Activity on our forums, IRC, TS, and ingame will really help improve your image.

--

It's been a while since we've done an Inactivity Sweep, so this one is extremely MANDATORY to sign up for. Make sure you advertise this topic to every Corrupt Pures you see online.

tl;dr - Get 82 Magic, Recruit, and get 80+ combat, BE ON THIS WEEKEND AND VOTE IN THE POLL ABOVE.

See you guys there! This will definitely be a weekend you will not want to miss out on.

Posted Image

You are viewing the official PK Trip topic for Saturday (July 27th), and Sunday (July 28th).

You MUST signup for this week's PK trip by voting in the poll above. Failure to do so will remove you of your current active rank and place you as either Retired or Elder. Do your best to be there.

F2P

Date/Time

Saturday, July 27th

[3:30 PM EST]

[8:30 PM GMT]

[2:30 PM CTRL]

[12:30 PM PST]

We begin massing at the times listed above in World 361 Edgeville Bank.

- 10+ F2P Returns

- 57 Woodcutting

- 80+ Combat

P2P

Date/Time

Sunday, July 28th

[3:30 PM EST]

[8:30 PM GMT]

[2:30 PM CTRL]

[12:30 PM PST]

We begin massing at the times listed above in World 361 Edgeville Bank.

- 10 P2P Returns

- 82+ Mage

- 80+ Combat

- 40 Soul Runes & 40 Law Runes

Posted Image

- If you get in a situation where you find yourself not being able to make a lot of weekend PK trips consecutively, you need to contact David in anyway possible.

- If you are currently an inactive rank in CP (Retired/Elder) and you are able to make PK trips consecutively, please contact David so he can give you the rank you deserve.

Posted Image

Please view the following topic regarding gear setups and other info you need to know:

http://cp-rs.com/for...s-for-pk-trips/

>>MAKE SURE TO VOTE ON ALL POLLS! <<

http://puu.sh/317Ok.png

she send me pictures to my iphone

Posted Image

then I gotta clear em cause my girl be checking my phone

Ex-@Leader of the Best & Most Aspiring Pure Clan

Awards
Spoiler

$Tony

Tony
    • IRC:[CP]Tony
i think fight pits would be good

Posted Image

Posted Image
  Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

QUOTES

TRAEE--tony u a boss cya soon

KeoLegend

KeoLegend

They Call me Legend

• RSN:Kim Taeyeon
    • IRC:[CP]`Keo
yeah

George

George

ESSEX #1

• RSN:ESSX
    • IRC:[CP]George
ill turn up on an obby mauler and fuck up shet.

BACK IN THE DAY

Spoiler

$David

David

The grass ain't greener on the other side it's just blue

• RSN:Horseface
    • IRC:[CP]David
Lets get it guys, make sure you sign up.

she send me pictures to my iphone

Posted Image

then I gotta clear em cause my girl be checking my phone

Ex-@Leader of the Best & Most Aspiring Pure Clan

Awards
Spoiler

$The Wolf

The Wolf

Ain't called Corrupt Pures for nothin'

• RSN:Joey Venom
    • IRC:JV
Tony and Maka keep it up!

Its time to turn up lads!!!!!!!

Ex @Leader of The Greatest Pure Clan of All Time.

WeeZy

WeeZy

the ment, enjoy it.

• RSN:ᅟᅟ ᅟ ᅟ
    • IRC:ᅟᅟ ᅟ ᅟ
this is an INACTIVITY SWEEP, Make sure you're at these two trips.

keep training magic. We can easily become a deadly force in the P2P server with the right amount of effort from each and every one of you.
  • Stock up on Soul Runes
  • If you're 70 Combat - > Get 75
  • If you're 75 Combat -  > Get 80
and so forth.

I know it sucks that bots are a bit outdated, but take an hour out of your day every day this week to train and you can definitely get some legit combat levels.
Posted Image

Naseer

Naseer
    • RSN:bombing
    • IRC:[CP]Naseer
tbh i dont know if i can make it to the trip i try my best

Posted Image
David.gif

http://giant.gfycat.com/GlossyWigglyCaribou.gif

Spoiler

Doopy

Doopy
    • RSN:Doopinator
    • IRC:Doopy
Fight Pits please.

Posted Image

Glider

Glider
    • RSN:Glider
    • IRC:Glider
Screw your inactivity sweep man. I gotta work.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users