[Slayed] Txting Jv's hoes ft. Elisa

• Please log in to reply
152 replies to this topic

$The Wolf

The Wolf

Ain't called Corrupt Pures for nothin'

• RSN:Joey Venom
    • IRC:JV
New thread: you tell me what I should txt back to a bitch, First response first. S/o to @Drunk for the idea.

Rules: Fuck rules. Go crazy pervs.

First bitch: Elisa (ex)
Posted Image

Ex @Leader of The Greatest Pure Clan of All Time.

$The Wolf

The Wolf

First txt:

me: "Hey cutie"

her: "Hiii"

Kevyn

Kevyn

#SicEm

• IRC:.
the things i'd do to her, wow.

O.T:Whats good baby cakes

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

$SwanZiE

SwanZiE

another you

• RSN:LOSTBOY74652
    • IRC:[CP]SwanZiE
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

P.S. post pictures

Posted Image

$The Wolf

The Wolf

View PostSwanZiE, on 11 August 2014 - 02:16 PM, said:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

P.S. post pictures

Roflllll shorter please cba to txt all that

I'll post pic from now on

Kyle

Kyle

F2P King

• RSN:Mith Daddy
    • IRC:|Kyle|
Be like get in my bed pls baby

Drunk

Drunk

"Avec tactiques supérieures."

• RSN:Drunkin R2h
    • IRC:[CP]Drunk
Post pic of the chat but block # and name obviously.

Posted Image

Posted Image

$The Wolf

The Wolf

http://www.mossgiant.xyz/up/fbf0cae9e7817c2e81caf371a827431a.png

@ @$SwanZiE @ @Drunk

Lol at the double txt

start now, nothing long please cba to type paragraphs

$Pink

Pink
    • IRC:[CP]Pink
That depends on if you plan on suckin this dick

http://puu.sh/2l0JH.jpg

R.I.P Pinkaroundme - August 23, 2003 - October 24th, 2010

Pinkaroundme Was Resurrected From the Dead On May 19th, 2014

Part of Corrupt Pures since October 1st, 2009

Former High Council of Corrupt Pures

"Cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;

Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;

In the sweat of thy brow shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground;

for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art,

and unto dust shalt thou return."

-Genesis 3:17-19 King James Bible

Spoiler

$SwanZiE

SwanZiE

another you

• RSN:LOSTBOY74652
    • IRC:[CP]SwanZiE
''Yeah, sure. I've been saving something up for you.''

Bonus troll
Spoiler