NFL Playoff & Superbowl predictions

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

$Orphan

Orphan

i kiss dads

• RSN:Orphann
    • IRC:[CP]Orphan
This topic is 4nr proof, Americans only.

I am predicting Steelers to win AFC North tho legit stacked this yr, defense needs to be more consistent and can compete with anybody TBH.

Superbowl prediction tho: Seahawks obv vs Steelers or Bengals. Doubt me nigga, if you say Denver then kill urself. Peyton is the biggest choke faggot in the playoffs he's just a season warrior, here is his post season stats lmfao:

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/M/MannPe00/gamelog/post/

Only team he's ever beaten from the AFC north in the post season was Baltimore & they are ass. He's 11-12 in post season meanwhile Ben Roethlisberger still holds the best current record for the psot season besides Tom Brady & Drew Brees but has been in the league less than Tom Brady & doesn't cheat nigga, Drew Brees is a beast tho he is under rated as fuck just he's never had a fully solid team other than the year he beat peyton manning in the superbowl & embarrassed him not even a decade ago.

TL;DR Peyton Manning sucks cock in post season, Denver wont make the superbowl again this year, Seahawks will win the NFC though. Just watch nigga steelers are going to shock the world this yr. Big Ben = 10-4 post season..

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/R/RoetBe00/gamelog/post/

Haters gonna hate, just watch niggers, if you agree with me then ilu

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

$Furl

Furl

GOT THA STICC

• RSN:
    • IRC:
Hawks
Saints
Packers
Eagles
Falcons
49ers

Patriots
Bengals
Colts
Broncos
Dolphins
Steelers

Hawks beat Falcons in NFC championship/Broncos beat Steelers in AFC championship

Same end result as last year.

Posted Image

$Orphan

Orphan

i kiss dads

View PostFurl, on 09 September 2014 - 05:01 AM, said:

Hawks
Saints
Packers
Eagles
Falcons
49ers

Patriots
Bengals
Colts
Broncos
Dolphins
Steelers

Hawks beat Falcons in NFC championship/Broncos beat Steelers in AFC championship

Same end result as last year.
I agree but I don't see Peyton ever beating Ben in the post season especially since Ben is 1 of the most elite QB's in the post season not much during the season though anymore. I'd say if Broncos played the Bengals/Ravens in playoffs Broncos would win since they don't have clutch QB's or anybody with experience in the post season really besides Ravens which Joe flacco is ass he won the superbowl during a down year for every team but his own but I don't see Denver beating steelers. I honestly think it's be steelers vs broncos which is like a huge thing 2 say considering that the Steelers defense has been poor the past few years which is unreal for a team like them but they seem to be getting better defensively again just need to stay consistent, the offense is OP & so dynamic. Would be amazing to see a rematch of Steelers vs Seahawks in the superbowl like 2005 the seahawks are more stacked than they were before then & the steelers have gone a little downhill, would still be an amazing game though I think it'd be close af. Btw, yes I like typing life stories it's 6:13 am I have nothing better to do for the next 17 minutes

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

$Jasper

Jasper

Més Que Un Clan

• RSN:AFC AJAX
    • IRC:[CP]Jasper
LOL RUGBY!

Ex @High Council 2014 - 2017

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards
Spoiler

Kevyn

Kevyn

#SicEm

• IRC:.
I'm just gonna say Eagles :3

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

$Franco

Franco

🚬

• RSN:el loko pity
    • IRC:[CP]Franco
what sport is this again?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Tribey0

Tribey0
    • RSN:Hpc
    • IRC:[CP]Tribey0
I promise I have been a sea hawks fan all my life!!111

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Connor

Connor
    • RSN:C_H_4_N_C_E
    • IRC:[CP]Connor
seahawks over patriots.

tom brady is the greatest quarterback of all-time.

Posted Image

Corrupt Since 2008

$Mitch

Mitch

Slayin' EOP since 8/21/95

• RSN:Baesball
    • IRC:Mitch
Lol. Coming from a diehard Bengals fan, we will not reach the superbowl. Andy Dalton is way too mediocre.

Also, your statement with Big Ben being an Elite quarterback is hysterical. Also, the Steelers are far from stacked. Andy Dalton will throw for more yds this season than Big Ben will lmfao.
The Bengals offense has way more weapons than the Steelers. Our defense is also way better than the Steelers.

The Steelers won't even be a mention come Championship times.

I'm predicting a back to back Seahawk superbowl.

#BBN | #Reds | #Mavs

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

$Orphan

Orphan

i kiss dads

View PostMitch, on 09 September 2014 - 02:00 PM, said:

Lol. Coming from a diehard Bengals fan, we will not reach the superbowl. Andy Dalton is way too mediocre.

Also, your statement with Big Ben being an Elite quarterback is hysterical. Also, the Steelers are far from stacked. Andy Dalton will throw for more yds this season than Big Ben will lmfao.
The Bengals offense has way more weapons than the Steelers. Our defense is also way better than the Steelers.

The Steelers won't even be a mention come Championship times.

I'm predicting a back to back Seahawk superbowl.
Who on your offense is elite besides AJ Green when Steelers have Antonio brown who is more dynamic & can be a returner too which he is. Andy Dalton throw more yards? Nigga please lmfao when Ben was out for 4 games 2 years ago he still threw for more yards than Dalton has EVER thrown for in his career while starting every single game. Ben is statistically the best post season QB, as is Brady. If the Steelers & Bengals played in the post season, she bengals wouldn't stand a chance nor would any team other than the patriots unless Ben wasn't even playing. Bengals Defense is not that great either. Steelers have Le'veon Bell (who is expected to a top 5 RB this yr, starting the season out with 200 combined yards), Dri Archer, the fastest player in the nfl & dynamic as fuck, Ben who is clutch just needs a solid O-Line which we did against the browns and dropped points easy as fuck besides the 2nd half cause the defense blew dick & stopped trying. Bengals aint going nowhere nigga. AFC North order -> Steelers - Bengals - Ravens - Browns just wait nigga

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users