Changes/New Leaders

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
85 replies to this topic

@Chain

Chain
    • RSN:Chain Is Law
    • IRC:[CP]Chain
As you are all aware we made a handful of promotions a bit ago that didn't work out due to the fact they simply do not have time for RuneScape. This includes David, JV, Weezy, Mitch, and pretty much everyone that was promoted that day. You guys all have witnessed this. Our clan has gone in a steady direction without a staff for about a month now and we have decided it's time for an even drastic change.

In the summer of 2012, Drunk and I decided we had accomplished everything we have ever wanted to accomplish in the game. We decided that our goal was to keep CP alive as a clan on RuneScape by any means neccesary. From that point on we have went through many different staff set ups, keeping CP alive and functional on a long term basis. As we see ourselves amongst a handful of pure clans remaining on old school RuneScape, the goal is still the same.

Drunk and I feel strongly about members in CP, and we looked through many different options to keep the "CP staff" people who have remained in CP for years, but we simply do not have anyone active enough to lead CP and in the way we want. So we looked outside of the clan for options.

tl;dr? Start here: Only one clans rank structure was familiar with people already in CP. This clan was Conviction. We approached them earlier in the week about discussing them joining CP and leading the clan. If you are active you know this was a hard decision by their officals because they are competiting for #1 right now. About 24 hours ago, CV decided they were interested in doing the "merge" and have decided to join Corrupt Pures with whoever was interested in following.

As far as "details" go, you will see them happening as the week progresses, but for now I want to present to you your new leaders @Toxic and @Parm

Both of these people are familiar with the high ranks in CP and Toxic even has a tenure in the clan around 4-5 years ago. We feel with the added number of people from Conviction and the quality of CP members, we can begin dominanting the scene on weekends, not just on weekdays.

This will only work with the support of you guys. I ask of you to be supportive of this move and help @Toxic and @Parm as they are motivated in helping CP right now. They want what is best for you. We are giving them control of the clan but this doesn't mean you won't see familiar faces helping out with decision making. Our Elder base is as strong as any clan in the game, and with the help of the Elders I don't see why @Toxic and @Parm can't be succesful in CP.

Let's get back to having some fun.

Posted Image

$David

David

The grass ain't greener on the other side it's just blue

• RSN:Horseface
    • IRC:[CP]David
Good luck! Everyone will have their eyes on you guys.

she send me pictures to my iphone

Posted Image

then I gotta clear em cause my girl be checking my phone

Ex-@Leader of the Best & Most Aspiring Pure Clan

Awards
Spoiler

Hittin

Hittin
    • RSN:Uzivert
    • IRC:~
my niggas came home

Connor

Connor
    • RSN:C_H_4_N_C_E
    • IRC:[CP]Connor
Congrats to Parm and Toxic. Definitely happy they made this decision to help CP continue to Prosper.

Everyone be on this weekend

Posted Image

Corrupt Since 2008

$Orphan

Orphan

i kiss dads

• RSN:Orphann
    • IRC:[CP]Orphan
dont rly mind this game isnt going anywhere but downhill so good luck to all new people lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

`Callum

`Callum
    • RSN:Lol SpO0ned
    • IRC:`Callum
oh god

Parm

Parm

【=◈︿◈=】

• RSN:RD
    • IRC:[CP]Parm
Thank you for the opportunity, and looking forward to leading CP well into the future.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ex-Leader of RD

Ex-Leader of CP

Toxic

Toxic
    • RSN:Mental Flux
    • IRC:[A]Toxic
Thank you for the opportunity, I can't wait to work along side this rank structure and be leading one of the most dominant and feared clans in pure clanning history.

Thanks again... Lets do this!

Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.

Posted Image

Proud Leader of the most dominant and longest lasting pure clan in the history of Runescape.

$Membs

Membs

FBGM

• IRC:[CP]Membs
High hopes :)

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat

http://s28.postimg.org/5dzjcdegd/memb.png

#Squad

http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b599/spaz_attacks/SquAD2_zps4d5343be.png

Drunk

Drunk

"Avec tactiques supérieures."