The Future

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

$Fatal

Fatal

The Goater

• RSN:Fata l
    • IRC:[CP]Fatal
After this weekend, I have to be vocal about my opinion on the status of the clan.  

Firstly, WHICH OFFICIALS ARE WILLING TO PUT FORTH AN EFFORT TO HELP THE CLAN?  ELDERS INCLUDED.

I'm not going to sugar coat things.  

We haven't had a solid application in a month.  
Nobody gets minis besides me, and when I do, nobody wants to come.  IRC is DEAD, TS is DEAD, forums are DYING.  
With bringing Toxic and CV in, I was expecting a new phase, praising numbers/activity/recruiting.  It's been the opposite.  It's easy to say, "Oh, we'll bounce back."  But there's not going to be a bounce back if there's nobody making an attempt.  At this rate our pull will diminish to nothing, due to no new applications, and current members moving on because of the lack of activity/effort.  

The first step to solving these problems, is admitting we have them.

IN MY OPINION, we're in desperate need of a RANK MEETING, discussing specific jobs.  

I also feel we need to introduce QUOTAS, which include, recruitment, forum activity, weekend attendance, training, etc.  And kick whoever doesn't meet them.  
Ex: no less than 2 posts per day, no less than 1 recruit per 2 weeks.  
WE ALSO NEED TO BE MORE DISCIPLINARY AND LESS FORGIVING IN EVERY ASPECT.  Immaturity spreads like wildfire, burning away quality members.

I know some people pride themselves on the whole, "Who cares, why try, it's a game" attitude.  But having that attitude will do nothing but make fellow clan members not want to try themselves.  Which in turn, defeats the purpose of clanning.

If we want Corrupt Pures to be a dominating force in the pure community, we'll have to WORK TOGETHER AS A TEAM to make it happen.

I'm willing to give 100% into helping us succeed, but only if everyone else is willing too.  I want nothing more than to see CP be successful.

I hope whoever reads this can share their POV on what they think we need to do to become better.  

#FearTheGiants

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ex-Leader.

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Part of the #39Def unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted Image

Spoiler

$Membs

Membs

FBGM

• IRC:[CP]Membs
Activity is key. All of our members need to be consistent with being on for trips. Now how to achieve this.. Not quite sure. With the majority of our core CP members going inactive due to school the order in the clan seems to have disappeared. We're going to have to do a lot of convincing but I'm sure with a little work we can boost the activity up and develop another solid and loyal rank structure.

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat

http://s28.postimg.org/5dzjcdegd/memb.png

#Squad

http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b599/spaz_attacks/SquAD2_zps4d5343be.png

Drunk

Drunk

"Avec tactiques supérieures."

• RSN:Drunkin R2h
    • IRC:[CP]Drunk
You really can't afford to be missing officials on pk trips. You need to start recruiting and setting a goal on how many people you want to recruit each week.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Kevyn

Kevyn

#SicEm

• IRC:.

View PostMembs, on 19 October 2014 - 06:51 PM, said:

Activity is key. All of our members need to be consistent with being on for trips. Now how to achieve this.. Not quite sure. With the majority of our core CP members going inactive due to school the order in the clan seems to have disappeared. We're going to have to do a lot of convincing but I'm sure with a little work we can boost the activity up and develop another solid and loyal rank structure.
Pretty much this. Its hard because people are in school. But i agree with you Fatal, immaturity spreads like wildfire and it pisses off other clan members.

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

$David

David

The grass ain't greener on the other side it's just blue

• RSN:Horseface
    • IRC:[CP]David
Everyone needs to work together as a staff team. @$Bvb @Toxic @George @$Laos you guys need to put in your input too

she send me pictures to my iphone

Posted Image

then I gotta clear em cause my girl be checking my phone

Ex-@Leader of the Best & Most Aspiring Pure Clan

Awards
Spoiler

George

George

ESSEX #1

• RSN:ESSX
    • IRC:[CP]George

View PostDavid, on 19 October 2014 - 10:43 PM, said:

Everyone needs to work together as a staff team. @$Bvb @Toxic @George @$Laos you guys need to put in your input too

I agree David but it's gotten to the point no CP members have faith in CP they have seen new members coming through getting "higher" in a sense than them and that bothers them , we have lost our core and I'm trying to bring it back... My goal was to keep the old CP guys coming back

BACK IN THE DAY

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users