Jump to content

Tor


  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1
Matt

Matt

    total corruption

  • Posts: 2,044
    • RSN:2k Maul
    • IRC:[CP]Matt
    • Country:
https://www.torproject.org/download/download-easy.html.en#warning

If I followed the shit on this site, could I actually do everything on the internet without the government finding out? eg. Searching for assassins, visiting radical websites, etc

~ We write history. ~



Posted Image


#2
Connor

Connor
  • Posts: 2,726
    • RSN:C_H_4_N_C_E
    • IRC:[CP]Connor
    • Country:
i dont support terrorist so hopefully not.

Posted Image

Corrupt Since 2008


#3
SwanZiE

SwanZiE

    another you

  • Posts: 3,596
    • RSN:LOSTBOY74652
    • IRC:[CP]SwanZiE
    • Country:
Technically yes, but (I think) that if they know your entry or exit node they could find out your real IP address

Also don't visit .onion websites, they're full of shit most of the time

Spoiler

Posted Image


#4
Shiny

Shiny
  • Posts: 19,553
    • RSN:8il
    • IRC:┼∞∞┼
    • Country:
no need to hide anything, im a native american i belong here!

Posted Image



sesh

~


🙏






Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.


#5
Mitch

Mitch

    Slayin' EOP since 8/21/95

  • Posts: 2,378
    • RSN:Baesball
    • IRC:Mitch
    • Country:
Lmfao.

I'm sure the government will find you one way or the other, not sure how it is in Canada but I know that shit doesn't fly too long here in the states.

People are getting paid 6 digits to work around the clock to bust fuckboys dealing, distributing CP, or google(ing) how to correctly dismantle a human body...

wouldn't try anything

#BBN | #Reds | #Mavs


Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.


#6
Drunk Mobile

Drunk Mobile

    Drunk Mobile

  • Posts: 766
    • Country:

View PostSwanZiE, on 24 March 2015 - 10:52 AM, said:

Technically yes, but (I think) that if they know your entry or exit node they could find out your real IP address

Also don't visit .onion websites, they're full of shit most of the time

Spoiler

This. For a while Tor allowed people to add nodes to the network without verifying who these people were. So the government just added a shit ton of nodes which allowed them to see people who connected and disconnected using their entry/exit nodes. Plus I'm pretty sure the NSA puts you on a list when you download it. You can't hide from Freedom Son.

Posted Image


#7
Merk

Merk

    The clan world revolves around CP

  • Posts: 41,730
    • RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s
    • Country:

View PostShiny, on 24 March 2015 - 11:24 AM, said:

no need to hide anything, im a native american i belong here!
l00l

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof



Posted Image

Posted Image


@Leader 2012-2014

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.



Spoiler

#8
Doozy

Doozy
  • Posts: 4,775
    • RSN:Omfg Doozy
    • IRC:[CP]Doozy
    • Country:

View PostMitch, on 24 March 2015 - 03:38 PM, said:

Lmfao.

I'm sure the government will find you one way or the other, not sure how it is in Canada but I know that shit doesn't fly too long here in the states.

People are getting paid 6 digits to work around the clock to bust fuckboys dealing, distributing CP, or google(ing) how to correctly dismantle a human body...

wouldn't try anything

Posted Image


Posted Image


#9
Jordai

Jordai

    Emotional Guy

  • Posts: 9,602
    • RSN:Ugly
    • IRC:Beta male
    • Country:
>.>

#10
Eriik

Eriik
  • Posts: 2,820
    • RSN:Eriik
    • IRC:[CP]Eriik
    • Country:
umm
Posted Image




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users