February 2012 Promotions

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
60 replies to this topic

@Chain

Chain
    • RSN:Chain Is Law
    • IRC:[CP]Chain
It's been awhile since we've made one of these...but it's definitely nesscary. As you can tell we made a few changes to our rank system. We feel the rank Member does not nessacarily respresent the amount of time and effort some people have put into CP. We decided to spice things up and introduce three new ranks. These being Hero, Elite Member, and Advanced Member.

Hero - This rank is the surperior of the three new ranks. This means you have put in alot of time into CP. You most likely made it to this rank by being active, staying loyal, and getting involved in the community of Corrupt Pures. This rank is when we start evaluating your talent as a future staff member. You control your destiny from here.
Elite Member - This rank means you are getting there in your amount of time staying loyal to CP and active in CP. To reach Hero you may need to put more time into CP or get more involved in the community. This definitely is a rank to be proud of if you deserve it, you are recognized for your efforrts.
Advanced Member - This rank most likely means you are getting introduced to the CP community. With your some what small amount of time in CP, you are recognized for your activity and positive attitude. Continue staying active and doing what you are doing and you will reach higher ranks within CP.

Let's get to the promos.

To Advanced Member

509 - I knew when Ftw Str finally got you to app you would become a help to CP. Continue to keep up your activity, it's a blast having you apart of our clan.

Franco - Thinking back at Ex-CP that quit, you would honestly be the only person that I'd want to rejoin. You have learned so much and you are such an important member to have. It's fun flaming the fuck out of kids with you. I hope you stick around even longer as before and earn your crap back.

Harrie - We had a few problems with the whole CX and Jasper thing but in all honesty I think things are good now. You did great this weekend and I really like who you are as a person in the bigger picture. I would really appreciate it if the Harrie that vid'd and was super involved in our community was in CP. You seem to kinda just be chilling, which I don't mind, but it'd be awesome to have that Harrie that is going full force to help CP.

3o4 - I was skeptical about you rejoining. I gave it a chance because I knew how close of friends you were with some people in CP. After seeing how well you did this weekend and your vidding I know that you are the real deal and it's awesome to have you. I don't think we get along most of the times but I just want you to know it's awesome having you in CP and if you don't think you are noticed, you definitely are. Please keep it up man and stay positive through everything. Love you.

Turm Over - I was pretty amazed when you first joined. You seemed like a pretty legit person and what looked to be a great member of our clan for the long run. It's awesome to have you and I look forward to getting to know you better as a person and seeing you evolve into an even more important role in this clan.

K-0ed4g00d - K0ed4g00d2012. All jokes aside it's nice seeing you get active again Mr. Le. I hope you stay loyal and apart of CP and never leave again! You are a cool person if someone gets to know you and it's a pleasure having you back in the clan.

Ariel - I honestly thought you have been in CP longer than you actually have been. I guess thats because I feel like a close friend of yours already. You are such a cool person regardless of what people say about you. You seem like such a loyal person and you wouldn't do anything to hurt CP or anyone in it. I honestly see you making your way through the ranks in this clan fast if you help out with certain staff duties.

Maddafakkas - You are a spaz man, but I see right through it, that's why im a Leader. I know you actually care about CP and I see you doing your best at wars you attend. You are great in game and it's a pleasure having you in CP. Now if we could just work together to flame other people in stead.. >_>

Bobo - I remember when you joined after you left Fury. I was even a little skeptical about if you even were enjoying CP. Over the past week or so I definitely have seen huge improvments in your activity and your willingness to get involved in the community. I really look forward to having you longer in CP and seeing you become even more important to the clan.

To Elite Member

AlexWAAR- I knew when you rejoined you would be a big part of this community. You are a very active member but sometimes you take things a little to far. As of lately I have seen strides of you getting better, and in the end  if you listen to staff's advice and grow as a individual you could be an even more piece of this clan one day. It's a pleasure flaming next to you on PW.

LilDavid- Out of all of the little guys I see the most potential out of you. If you continue to stay loyal to CP, help out with staff duties such as spying, staying active, being at every event you can. I see you being a rank in this clan in the future. As of now this rank describes you perfectly and I look forward to seeing you grow as a young man. You're a cool dude.

David|0nyx- You have become a huge part of our community. I mostly think it's because of your TeamSpeak activity. You do your best to become involved in CP and get to know everyone. You have really picked up fast on how CP works and I think you are someone newer members should inspire to be like. Keep it up man. It's a pleasure having you in CP.

CP Sean- Althought work has been owning your activity in game lately, you are still being a great person to have in CP. Your activity is acceptable on the forums. I hope in the future you can become more involved with us in game like you were this past weekend. You have tons of potential, one day it will all come together and you will be ownage.

Failed Hiitz- I'm not going to lie, I was a little skeptical about you joining at first. I also thought you might of left after Billbob and them left but you didn't. I'm not exactly sure what went down this past Sunday but I do know your active this past week and since you have joined has been great. I appreciate you vidding and it's awesome to have watched you become apart of this clan's community. I honestly feel if we got on the same page about what you expect out of CP it would become more enjoyable for you. Once again I thank you for everything you have done so far, espiecially helping us with our P2P game.

To Hero

Twin Loot - It feels like just yesterday when you joined CP. You have come along way and it's awesome seeing you become apart of CP's community and to see you sticking up for CP on other community sites. It's nice to have you.

Husky- Probably one of the most loyal members you can get. Thanks for sticking around CP for all this time. I know if you put more effort in and get your account back up to how you feel comfortable with, then the sky is the limit for you. Thanks for everything you've done so far.

Tupac- You are probably the most deserving of a rank. The amount of effort you put into this clan is amazing. I remember when I first rejoined CP and I met you, I thought you were cool as hell and definitely wondered why you weren't higher ranked. You definitely have what it takes to even be a higher rank then this but your lack of forum activity and lack of attending weekend events hurt you. Continue helping our P2P side of the game man and stick around in CP. You are apart of our family.

Andy- You have came along way man. I remember when you quit for EOP and then rejoined. I remember you asking me when you rejoined what to do to become a more important part of CP and I said become apart of the community. You took my advice and did exactly that. Not only are you growing rapidly as a influential and important member but you are a huge part of our community now. Keep it up.

Ftw Str- I know we have had some talks in the past about bringing these ranks back and I must say you are a big reason why I thought about bringing these back. I know you try to do your best to make every event and you would do anything to make CP better. I really wish you stick around CP forever because you are a huge part of this clan. If you could help us a little bit more with staff related things the sky is the limit for you aswell.

Mr Egg- You are the most interesting character in this clan. To this day I am still not sure if you are a spy, neither is this whole staff LOL. You've been around this clan for a year now and you have really become an important part of our in game success. You are an overall chill person and I appreciate you helping out our P2P side of the game as well. I really wish you could get a mic so we could get to know more about you and so you were more apart of our community.

Pkown- When I first gave you that spare account I had to join CP I knew you would be a great addition, it was just if you stayed interested or not. When I left for EOP you came back to CP and that really said alot about you. You are one of the most loyal kids I've ever met and you are great in game aswell. I want you to do your best to get more involved in our community, helping out with more staff things, and playing less battlescape. Some people dislike you but they really have to to know you, you are a cool dude Silas.

Rob- I honestly feel you have the most potential out of all of these people recieving this rank today, no offense to anyone else. Rob you have been in CP forever. My thoughts of you have changed over the years and I guess it's just me trying to get to know who you are. You are a really smart dude and if you continue to help us with some staff duties as you are now I could see a higher rank in your future. Keep it up dude.

Sm0ke- You recently demoted yourself for whatever reason. You obviously were given the rank you had before because we thought you were a great worker and put a lot of time and effort into CP. As of lately you have just been more of a person at events and we want the Sm0ke that will help us spy and do more work like that. Please bring back that Sm0ke because I would love to have you apart of our staff again.

Strive- #taylorgangordie. Awhile back we talked to you about a higher rank but all of a sudden you went inactive and missing. As of the past few weeks your activity has been picking back up and just having your prescence in CP has made us a better ingame and made our community more enjoyable. Continue to involving yourself in our community and getting to know everyone in CP because I think thats what makes you so good, you are a great person to talk to. I also suggest getting more mini wars and just working on your calling. If you could get even some basic calling skills down the sky is the limit for you.

Xzecute- What can I say Mike? I promised you a rank awhile back if you got active but things have gotten really weird lately. That rank is still up for grabs if you can help us out with spying and what not. You are an awesome dude and a great guy to talk to. You would do anything for anyone and thats what makes you trustworthy for me. You do anything that is asked of you and you can't really say anything bad about you. Just keep it up man. You own.

Y I Pwn U-  You've been in CP forever. You definitely deserve this rank. You are well known through this clan because of all that time you have put into CP. I honestly believe if you got even more involved in our community, such as helping with staff duties such as spying, getting in TS and chatting with people, talking in IRC, you could be even more then this. You have made huge strides from when I first remembered when I joined CP. You are a huge part of this clan and I thank you for that.

Yo Becky- Your forum activity is horrible you mexican. Pick up the pace on that dog. You are just someone that has put so much time into CP, it is hard to pass you up on a rank like this. You do your best to help us in both servers and do your best to make every event. You are a pretty big part of this community and I would struggle to see it without you. Keep it up man.

--

Thanks everyone. If you didn't get promoted to what you felt you should have, PM [CP]Chain.

Posted Image

$Shiny

Shiny
    • RSN:8il
    • IRC:┼∞∞┼
GRATZ TO EVERYBODY THAT GOT PROMOTED YOU ALL DESERVE IT!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Posted Image

sesh

~

🙏

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

S0ulja Pk

S0ulja Pk
    • RSN:S0ulja Pk
    • IRC:[CP]S0ulja_Pk
Fuck you i dont get promo sad

Posted Image

Posted Image

$David

David

The grass ain't greener on the other side it's just blue

• RSN:Horseface
    • IRC:[CP]David
thx :) grats to everyone on the new promos!

she send me pictures to my iphone

Posted Image

then I gotta clear em cause my girl be checking my phone

Ex-@Leader of the Best & Most Aspiring Pure Clan

Awards
Spoiler

Joey

Joey
    • RSN:swag
    • IRC:bitch
this is horrible.

k0ed doesnt approve.

$8loodyarcher

8loodyarcher

Corrupt Forever.

Congrats everyone

| Corrupt Pures | Elder | Corrupt Since 09' | #Clan-CP |

Posted Image

"Be miserable. Or motivate yourself.

Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice."

Retired:

@High Council

2009-2012

Ariel

Ariel
    • RSN:Baby Ariel
    • IRC:Ariel
Congratulations To everyone who got promoted!!
Let us all grow stronger and become a more unite family! :D

~Ariel <3

Guest_AlexWAAR_*

Guest_AlexWAAR_*
k-0ed-4-g00d doesn't approve, but good job to everyone.

$Strive

Strive
    • IRC:[CP]Strive
congrats everyone. Everyone who got the promo definitely deserved it. Go CP lets keep this shit up! :D

$Weak

Weak
    • IRC:[CP]Weak
doe

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users