NEW CYCLE

fitness gym gear cycle

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

Scrublets

Scrublets
    • RSN:Scrublets
    • IRC:Scrublets
Yo boys throw me some stack ideas for my next course. Preferably no blends, just straight up pure.bulking cycle 12-16 weeks aint bothered about how many times I gotta jab myself. Last cycle was 6 month ago, all pct done etc so am all g to go

Bosa

Bosa

✟Every nigga did you wrong, except for me✟

• RSN:Another 0ne
    • IRC:Bosa
Do you body build or just bulk? Cause if you do either I can't relate, my whole fitness career has been trying to get lean muscle. I will probably never go above 200 lbs cause of my metabolism. Plus being bulky slows my speed down to much..

Proud Elder of Corrupt Pures

Posted Image

Posted Image

Scrublets

Scrublets
Body build or bulk? U gotta bulk to add that mass mate - then you cut, or competition prep (e.g a show) I'm wanting to compete at a regional juniors class next year for bodybuilding, so I gotta take these bulking phases to add as much mass as possible in the shortest period of time

Bosa

Bosa

✟Every nigga did you wrong, except for me✟

• RSN:Another 0ne
    • IRC:Bosa
I sorry bro I'm not that familiar at the moment with the phrases. What I do is just  gain a good amount of fat/muscle and cut whatever fat I have down to about 10-11% in order to gain LEAN muscle. I'm at 165 and %11.2 bodyfat, but still pretty skinny, won't start actually gaining what you call "mass" till I start getting in the 180 range and actually start putting on actually weight, that will change my appearance.

Proud Elder of Corrupt Pures

Posted Image

Posted Image

$SwanZiE

SwanZiE

another you

• RSN:LOSTBOY74652
    • IRC:[CP]SwanZiE
@$Zack

Posted Image

$Zack

Zack

Bitch, Im a Savage I do Damage

• RSN:Focus Teemu
    • IRC:[CP]ZackChips

View PostSwanZiE, on 29 September 2015 - 02:09 AM, said:

I did test Deca Dboll. Good gains a bit of water retention tho. If youre looking for lean gains id suggest Primo or Bold.
All cycles use HCG @ 500UI twice a week for faster recovery and for pct i did Nolvadex AND Clomid both for 4 weeks. And you should have your Testosteron 2 weeks longer then other compounds because Deca/Primo etc it takes 3/4 weeks ish before its out of your system. You need eveything out of your system before using pct. Goodluck

1/12 Test e 500mg
1/10 Deca 400mg
1/4 Dboll 40mg

Or
1/12 test e 500mg
1/10 primobolon 600mg
1/6 Dboll 40mg

Or
1/16 test e 500mg
1/14 Boldenone 600mg
1/6 winstrol 50mg
[center]  Posted Image Posted Image

$Zack

Zack

In getting on in 4 weeks aswell just did bloodtests. Thinking about blast and cruise or comming off completley. As far as Prep cycle, ill be using 10 weeks tren ace. Test prop masteron and Winny/anavar

For your Prep cycle id say use short esters like acetate en propinate. Youve to pin more ofthen, every other day. But it kicks in in like 3 days and when using long ester-compounds such as enathaat , Boldenone,primo,Deca etc it take 4-5 weeks

$Zack

Zack

And ye im competing in junior class aswell ;)

Scrublets

Scrublets
Lol zaccy boy what show u doing? And last time I did a bulk I made the mistake of running a decca mix, was like 450 blend pretty strong stuff, but no sus and my dick died lmao. I got a heavy cycle written down with my coach just this morning after I posted this, will update a pic soon

Scrublets

Scrublets
Also gonna be running 3iu of HGH 5 day on 2 off and gradually update the dosage as the months/boxes go by

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users