Welcome to Corrupt Pures - RuneScape Clan & Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Luke

Roast someone in CP

29 posts in this topic

I want some juicy ass roasts, roast me, roast Antonio, roast SZN, roast Drunk, roast Troy, idgaf.

I want this shit personal. No holding back or ur a pussy.

@Kosova this dumb dusty brit bong kid sit in teamspeak all day mic muted trying to recruit people to his shity lpc. Legit bro who even are you nigga? don't ever in your life mention my name again you pale elongated neck yellow teeth ass brit bonger. I told this kid to speak to with his mic and he made a autistic screech and muted his mic lmao what a fucking downy 

2 hours ago, Ash Ketchum said:

@Kosova this dumb dusty brit bong kid sit in teamspeak all day mic muted trying to recruit people to his shity lpc. Legit bro who even are you nigga? don't ever in your life mention my name again you pale elongated neck yellow teeth ass brit bonger. I told this kid to speak to with his mic and he made a autistic screech and muted his mic lmao what a fucking downy 

@Ash Ketchum I'm going to make dua for you my friend.

smh @Luke do me a favor and stop trying to bring back CP forums with these shit post topics. It's a waste of my time reading any of this irrelevant shit and it's an eyesore at the end of the day. Love you bud

2 hours ago, Earmuffs said:

smh @Luke do me a favor and stop trying to bring back CP forums with these shit post topics. It's a waste of my time reading any of this irrelevant shit and it's an eyesore at the end of the day. Love you bud

Then gtfo retard. Stick to FOE forums. Kys

59 minutes ago, Neal said:

Then gtfo retard. Stick to FOE forums. Kys

bro i aint even gunna try to flame you. kyp

5 hours ago, Mithril said:

@SZN you cant pk

l000l youre retarded & Dutch

4 hours ago, Earmuffs said:

This is more hurtful than anything anyone can post:(