Welcome to Corrupt Pures - RuneScape Clan & Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Luke

Roast someone in CP

29 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, Sam said:

First of all kill yourself you bald nigger you have no hair lmao. You legit have noodle arms and your mom still buys you your clothes and food kys. You legit are afraid to tell people what school you attend because you're an emotional cuck and broke nigger. You were council for 2 days till I got on and gave you retired you twig. Btw you never did anything for CP LMFAO. Legit useless trailer trash u ugly fuck.

Don't ever pipe up to me dumb nigger

Nice paragraph you pathetic sand nigger look how bad I triggered u you weren't even rank when I was ranked because Chain put you in your place you fucking puppet you got replaced by Persian Tom lmfao! Btw everyone knows where I go to school and nobody gives a fuck lmfao! Kill youreself dark brown eyebrows beer belly Muslim kid. Btw you cried everyday I had admin cause you were afraid of me lmfao can't believe ur talking puppet

5 hours ago, Perry said:

Nice paragraph you pathetic sand nigger look how bad I triggered u you weren't even rank when I was ranked because Chain put you in your place you fucking puppet you got replaced by Persian Tom lmfao! Btw everyone knows where I go to school and nobody gives a fuck lmfao! Kill youreself dark brown eyebrows beer belly Muslim kid. Btw you cried everyday I had admin cause you were afraid of me lmfao can't believe ur talking puppet

Man ur legit a ugly nigger. You leech off people online and ur mother with cancer. You legit begged people online to buy you a pizza lmao. You're worse than the African children u ugly fuck. Kill urself and hit the god damn bench and take this L. You quote me again I'll come bang that fat bitch u fucked LMFAO

36 minutes ago, Sam said:

Man ur legit a ugly nigger. You leech off people online and ur mother with cancer. You legit begged people online to buy you a pizza lmao. You're worse than the African children u ugly fuck. Kill urself and hit the god damn bench and take this L. You quote me again I'll come bang that fat bitch u fucked LMFAO

Legit slow af triggered so hard that you are still replying. You think I was srs when I asked for money for pizza? lmfao delusional as fuck bruh stay in your lane ur a nobody from the LPC scene and will always be shit and laughed at by the pure community. Completely irrelevant outside of CP and a laughing stock hahahhaa stay in your lane muslim no namer.

22 minutes ago, Perry said:

Legit slow af triggered so hard that you are still replying. You think I was srs when I asked for money for pizza? lmfao delusional as fuck bruh stay in your lane ur a nobody from the LPC scene and will always be shit and laughed at by the pure community. Completely irrelevant outside of CP and a laughing stock hahahhaa stay in your lane muslim no namer.

LMFAO u legit cried for a Domino's Pizza on ts. You leaked to me in every other clan u were in u slave. Kys

1 minute ago, Sam said:

LMFAO u legit cried for a Domino's Pizza on ts. You leaked to me in every other clan u were in u slave. Kys

ur srsly brainded if u ever thought any of that was serious lol weak roasts. Never leaked to you except once where I gave u a TLP loc at corp as a LURE and you and all of LT stepped out of cave and got insta-gwas'd HAHAHAHAHAH

3 minutes ago, Perry said:

ur srsly brainded if u ever thought any of that was serious lol weak roasts. Never leaked to you except once where I gave u a TLP loc at corp as a LURE and you and all of LT stepped out of cave and got insta-gwas'd HAHAHAHAHAH

You banged a 400 pound Hood rat LMFAO

3 minutes ago, Sam said:

You banged a 400 pound Hood rat LMFAO

You got voted uglier than Jus Got Pk3d by CP members as well as 10 different girls from @Luke's Tinder and then made excuses about every single girl who called you ugly.

rAxTeW5.png

why cant we be friends

and before someone roasts me, I would like to congratulate you ahead of time on your toxic internet personality in the year of 2017