April 2012 Promotions

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
33 replies to this topic

@Chain

Chain
    • RSN:Chain Is Law
    • IRC:[CP]Chain

I just want to say you guys did a great job this week and weekend. We cannot let up. We struggled to find preps this week but that doesn't mean you shouldn't log on RS, be ready for 30 min preps at any times. Train your stats with your free time. We need to make sure every clan knows their place come this weekend. Do your best to be at both PK trips this weekend. Let's get to da promos!

--

Basic Rank Definitions

Hero - This rank is the superior of the three ranks. This means you have put in a lot of time into CP. You most likely made it to this rank by being active, staying loyal, and getting involved in the community of Corrupt Pures. This rank is when we start evaluating your talent as a future staff member. You control your destiny from here.
Elite Member - This rank means you are getting there in your amount of time staying loyal to CP and active in CP. To reach Hero you may need to put more time into CP or get more involved in the community. This definitely is a rank to be proud of if you deserve it, you are recognized for your efforts.
Advanced Member - This rank most likely means you are getting introduced to the CP community. With your some what small amount of time in CP, you are recognized for your activity and positive attitude. Continue staying active and doing what you are doing and you will reach higher ranks within CP.

-- -

To Advanced Member

Htown - Great person to have in the clan. People in other clans hate him, you gotta love that. Overall you are a pretty good person and if you stay loyal I can see you getting far in this clan again.

Jasper - SNIFF SNIFF. He is back. You have been a lil inactive recently due to being on vacation and what not. You are still a cool person to have in the clan and you keep our GMT active.  I know you have plenty of friends in here so just enjoy yourself man.

Furl - Definitely one of the coolest kids to join CP in awhile. Awesome attitude, very active, already getting involved in the community. You are the perfect example of how people should treat pure clans. I look forward to watching you get more involved in CP.

To Elite Member

Newts - Literally one of the best warrers in this clan. If you were higher leveled people would give you less crap. I would honestly love seeing you be a higher combat so it looks more intimidating when we have no 70s. But if you insist on staying level 70 you are still a beast. Never thought you would of been this important to the clan so quick once you finally decided to join. Thanks for everything.

Toxlce|Soufiane - You are the most underrated person in this clan. You are actually a good warrer but you don't talk much in the community to get known enough. Try to get a mic and start talking in TS so people start getting to know you better. You are an important member and you are very dedicated. Keep it up.

To Hero

AlexWAAR - Controversial as fuck. My thoughts on giving you this rank went up and down over the past couple weeks. But all in all, even people that hate you can agree with me, you deserve this rank for your current loyalty to CP and the amount of effort you put into making CP a better clan. I am expecting you to act more like a staff member now.

LilDavid - I thought giving you this would be controversial to but the more people I talked to honestly felt you deserved it without a doubt. You are respected within the clan even though I have no idea how. When you and Alex are together you act like a spaztic in my opinion but all in all you would do anything for CP and thats what I like about you. You have so much potential its not even funny. I am looking forward to you taking on some staff duties and helping CP get even better.

Andrew - One of the most important community members in the clan. You make CP what it is with your personality and I love it. You are the only person we have on inside of PW to get us the secret details so we are thankful for that! :P I trust you like no other and you know that since I gave you my only spare pure account to use. Please stay dedicated man you are awesome to have around.

To Legend

Batman - THE FUCKING LEGEND IS BACK! Everyone give this mastermind a round of applause for finally deciding to come play more RuneScape. Welcome back bud, looking forward to getting our community going again and watching your ownage vids. :)

To General

(No descriptons needed for people that are EX-Legends, we simply reset our General rank and these are the people we are giving it to, for now.)

Rob - You are awesome. You will do anything to help CP. You are a mini warring legend and you keep our weekdays active. I am looking forward to hearing your voice more on PK trips after you get back from your funeral. Thanks for everything you have done, you truly deserve this.

Punch

Shiny

Peter

--

HONOURABLE MENTIONS

Jason - Was very active up until his pure got hacked. Would definitely have gotten his Advanced just for the effort he put into CP. Looking forward to you finding a new pure.

Marcus/Massing - Already helping with staff-like duties. Looking forward to you becoming even more involved in CP.

--

Thanks everyone. If you didn't get promoted to what you felt you should have, PM [CP]Chain.

Posted Image

$Merk

Merk

The clan world revolves around CP

• RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s
Gratz boys. keep it up

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Spoiler

$David

David

The grass ain't greener on the other side it's just blue

• RSN:Horseface
    • IRC:[CP]David
:D my new colour gj guys gz to generals

she send me pictures to my iphone

Posted Image

then I gotta clear em cause my girl be checking my phone

Ex-@Leader of the Best & Most Aspiring Pure Clan

Awards
Spoiler

Twin Loot

Twin Loot
Congrats everyone :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-11-08/jamminfail.gif

Posted Image

http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-05-09/1241874576445.gif

Posted Image

$Furl

Furl

GOT THA STICC

• RSN:
    • IRC:
woo :D grats everbody

Posted Image

$Feelthef1re

Feelthef1re
yay rob!! :D!

and gratz everyone else :D!

Posted Image

Posted Image

$8loodyarcher

8loodyarcher

Corrupt Forever.

Congratulations.

| Corrupt Pures | Elder | Corrupt Since 09' | #Clan-CP |

Posted Image

"Be miserable. Or motivate yourself.

Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice."

Retired:

@High Council

2009-2012

Guest_AlexWAAR_*

Guest_AlexWAAR_*
Grats to all

$K1ss

K1ss
    • IRC:[CP]Ron|k1ss
swag gratz erryonee
Posted Image

http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/819580/81087675.gif

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/6706/puresownwa2.gif

$Andrew

Andrew
    • RSN:Sica
    • IRC:[-Andrew-]
One step closing getting into Chain.. :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users