How To Lose Belly Fat,Spot Fat Removal?Answered

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Pop

Pop
    • RSN:L0L
    • IRC:Pop_R1ne
Good to see the topic lured you in.There is no such thing as spot fat removal.So the whole idea assuming countless crunches/situps or any other abdomen core related exercise will not do you anygood besides strengtehning core..its not for 6pack...nor will it get rid of fat around stomach area/mid section. Your body chooses if it wants to lose fat off your legs first,chest or w.e it wants first..NOT YOU..This goes for all body-parts..not just abdomen..some people want to lose fat on arms (typically females) and they purchase all these useless equipment that always throw in that bullshit "science has proven" and it talks about spot fat removing (usually ab equipment)

Anyway, you cannot choose to just get rid of belly fat.You do not have a say to pick and choose where you want to lose fat on.Your stomach is usually the first place where fat is stored so its usually the last place it will be lost. Your body chooses where it wants to lose fat not you! So let it those its thing(as if you have a choice) for overall fat loss in your body,which can be acheieved by restricting cals and exercise
Posted Image

$Merk

Merk

The clan world revolves around CP

• RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s
lol lured. Pop should be a personal trainer

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Spoiler

Guest_AlexWAAR_*

Guest_AlexWAAR_*
What merk said ^

Latkuz

Latkuz
    • RSN:Rowdy Gent
pop can u look at my blog and gime some tips based on my body/ weight/height/ %bf etc

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0149/4340/t/7/assets/logo.png?2651

Pop

Pop
    • RSN:L0L
    • IRC:Pop_R1ne

View PostLatkuz, on 13 April 2012 - 09:52 PM, said:

pop can u look at my blog and gime some tips based on my body/ weight/height/ %bf etc
Posted Image
done
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users