Mid-Month Changes/Promos

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
45 replies to this topic

@Chain

Chain
    • RSN:Chain Is Law
    • IRC:[CP]Chain
First off you guys did great this weekend. We literally had nothing to be hyped up for going into it but we managed to pull through with a great pull and accomplished what we needed. All I can ask is you guys do your best to attend the weekend events so we can keep it up. On that note..

You guys probably know I like to keep things organized and if I feel something is needed, I try to get it done ASAP, that's just how CP is ran.

First, I know we got rid of it in the past and I brought it back but I am getting rid of it again. The General rank is no more and is combined with Legend. This was done because we already unmute Legend+ on events anyways. This is just an organized way to give anyone who earns the Legend+ rank the chance to call.

Second, we have changed the high ranks up a bit, from this point on it goes -> Leader, Co-Leader, and High Council. Our high staff is going to have a new look.

Leader(s): Myself, Drunk, and Toxine.

Co-Leader: iMerk 31s
- After a couple weeks of talking we decided we needed to bring someone into our high staff that still enjoys the game of RS, is not to old, and is smart enough to learn how CP is ran and everything is set up from a bigger standpoint. Merk was agreed on by this clan as the Best Legend, and not only that the Leader's of CP recognize him as a smart person that learns fast. Yes, there were tons of choices of people for this position that have been in CP longer, but the facts are none of these people still enjoy playing RS. When promoting someone to this new rank it puts a load of responsibility on their shoulders. Merk best fit what we were looking for when it came to activity, loyalty, how he is perceived by CP members, and his general clan knowledge. I'm looking forward to working with you Jimmy <3

High Council(s): Ron, iPKED, and Peter.
- The only new addition here is Peter. Everyone in the clan knows Peter and he was previously this rank. He stepped down because he knew he wouldn't be able to put his 100% into CP but over the past couple weeks he has been monumental in helping us destroy the clans that continue to talk shit to us. He is very loyal, has great clan knowledge, and I'm looking forward to working with you again on bigger issues.

As Corrupt Pures, not much has changed besides we are introducing a couple new people to our higher ranks. If anything this will make CP a more smoothly ran clan and will allow each of us to focus on certain issues more to make CP better. Our improvement over the past couple months has been amazing and I wish you guys continue to stay pumped up. We have the best staff (Halfop+) and members in all of pure clans. The only thing that holds us back of #1 is numbers and that is not an issue to me. If you guys continue to enjoy CP and make the best of it, introducing new people to CP, then one day we will have our shot again.

But until that day comes, enjoy CP for what it is. Be at the PK trips and preps this week. Look forward to an Announcement sometime this week. Let's go!

Posted Image

$Desley

Desley

Yeah

• RSN:LowCountries
    • IRC:[CP]Desley
1st

GRATSS MERKKK!! :D:D:D:D

Posted Image

Corrupted, since 2009

@Leader of #Team-B, 2009-2012

@Warlord of team #Dutchies, 2011-2012

Spoiler

Bawsy

Bawsy

#1 COD Player

• RSN:Offense
    • IRC:N/A
Gz on rank Peter and others :)

Posted Image

$iP K E D

iP K E D
    • IRC:[CP]iPKED
Gratz Merk, you certainly deserved it! And welcome back Peter ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

$Andrew

Andrew
    • RSN:Sica
    • IRC:[-Andrew-]
Make my new forums, noob.

Congrats Merk, well deserved.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

@Chain

Chain
    • RSN:Chain Is Law
    • IRC:[CP]Chain

View PostSaint Andrew, on 23 April 2012 - 02:53 PM, said:

Make my new forums, noob.

Congrats Merk, well deserved.
In the process of doing this soon as well!

Posted Image

$Andrew

Andrew
    • RSN:Sica
    • IRC:[-Andrew-]

View PostChain, on 23 April 2012 - 02:53 PM, said:

In the process of doing this soon as well!

ily :wub:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

$Charlie

Charlie

Brother Nature

• RSN:Gallaghers
    • IRC:[CP]Charles
Grats people :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Twin Loot

Twin Loot
CONGRATZ EVERYONE, LOVE YOU JIMMEH <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-11-08/jamminfail.gif

Posted Image

http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-05-09/1241874576445.gif

Posted Image

$0ynxx

0ynxx
    • IRC:[CP]0ynxx
great job merk, I plan on attending 1 trip every week now boys

http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/7651/ntxb9.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users