May 2012 Promotions

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
52 replies to this topic

@Chain

Chain
    • RSN:Chain Is Law
    • IRC:[CP]Chain

As you guys probably know we lost a few members this past week due to trying to clean our community from future problems. Surprisingly the PK trip after doing this we managed to pull the most we have pulled in months. I am very proud of that but it needs to be something we can do in both servers. If you aren't P2P, please become P2P, and help CP out in EVERY WAY possible. Besides all of that past weekend, we definitely made a positive step and learned what we need to work on. These are some promotions that are well deserved, and probably just the start of many promotions to come for some of these people. Thanks for being apart of CP and our community, let's have a fun summer.

---

To Advanced Member

Strpk - What can I say? You are a great P2P warrer and you are easing yourself into the community more and more everyday. I know you want CP to do its best and the fact you have stayed around and continued to help us out with everything you can says alot about you.  Grats dude.

Rolly - One of the most unexpected apps we had within the past couple months. I admired you when you were in HI and it's awesome to see you in CP. I wish to see you take a bigger role in CP as you put more time into being active in the community. Continue to get mini wars and whatever because we definatly notice all the little things you do that help out.

Massing - You were also a pretty unexpected app, you helped us out tons your first couple weeks here and then you went a bit inactive. For the past couple though you have started getting active again and I really appreciate it. I would like to see you become more of a core member by getting involved in the community more and joining conversations in IRC/TS. Thanks for all you have done so far.

Siik - You are such a chill person and you are probably one of the most active out of everyone getting this rank, you would be at tons more events if you had our requirements and you know that, thats why you are getting them before the prep Wednesday. I look forward to you sticking around in CP because I see big things for you if you committed and want to help us out with bigger duties.

Charlie - My bff from when I was in EOP for a few months <3. We always talked about one day both being in CP. You always shot me down. Well you are finally here, although you aren't as active as I thought you would be community wise, like joining convos in IRC and stuff, you still do your best to help us out in game and I really appreciate it. Thanks for joining CP dood. <3

Bawsy - You are also really active and a mini war god. You do your best to make events but your timezone doesn't help you much at all.  I wish you could be online so you could become a bigger part of our community because I see so much potential in you. Thanks for being in CP.

Pat - I can't think of anyone joining CP who has made an effect on CP's community as much as you have. When the Summer comes and we can all be in TeamSpeak all fucking night I look forward to our many convos and TC troll sessions. It's really important for me to see you active in game though and I need you atleast at every Saturday trip. Thanks for all you have done for CP so far, I honestly didn't expect you to be the best member CP got from that Complexity team but you honestly are. Please keep it up and do as much as you can for CP.

To Elite Member

Furl - The only Elite Member promo this month. Well deserved, even though you need to get P2P asap. You have joined and fit in with our community from the start. You are seriously one of the coolest people to talk and you are pretty funny (besides when u post pics of being killing themselves in IRC). I looked forward to having many more convos with you and maybe eventually having a bigger role in CP one day.

To Hero

Ariel - I knew one day you would get to this point. You do your best to come to every event. You think people in CP don't like you but you are actually a really important piece of our core now. You are a great warrer and great person if the person is on your good side. Thanks for being CP! :)

Franco - You haven't been as active lately but I think that is because you were in vacation? Either way you have been at nearly every event and you stick up for CP on everything. You are seriously one of the best people I know at pissing other kids off. Let's flame some kids dis Summer Franco <3

Bobo - Ur a crazy mdfer. But you care about CP and it shows. You are really active and we appreciate it. Thanks for sticking up for CP man. I told you when you first joined that you would fit right in with CP if you did your best to get involved in the community and you did that. Glad to have you.

Harrie - I'm not going to lie, I think you are one of the best members in this clan. All I know is that when you are giving you're all to CP you are one of the most important pieces of our memberbase. You have really improved as a caller and I am really interested to see you stepping up and even starting to talk on trips. Keep it up dude.

509 - You haven't been as active in game lately either but I am hoping you start to be soon. You have also became apart of our community when I didn't think you would because you are so busy IRL. Thanks for being in CP man, it's great having you and you definitely deserve this.

K0ed-4-G00d - K0ed 4 g00d has probably been promoted in this clan to a different rank more than anyone in pure clan history. He deserves this rank because he's been very active and continues to be active and showing up to events. I definitely respect that of him and hope he continues to do so. :)

3o4 - Been gone for 10 days but recently came back. I am really interested in seeing you get involved in CP man. Getting to more preps and helping us out, maybe even starting to take on some staff duties. You are great to have in the clan.

To Legend

All of these following people have been in CP for over a year consistently, meaning they never quit and joined a different clan within the past year, they stuck through hard times and enjoyed the good times while being in CP. This is more of a reward and a thank you for sticking around for so long. Not many people will achieve this rank, the only reason so many have today was because it is the first time we are introducing it. Thanks again, and continue to stay active!

Husky

Andy

Ftw Str

Mr Egg

Sm0ke

Strive

Adept

Andrew

---

Thanks everyone. If you didn't get promoted to what you felt you should have, PM [CP]Chain.

Posted Image

@Chain

Chain
    • RSN:Chain Is Law
    • IRC:[CP]Chain
Staff please update peoples TS ranks accordingly please. Grats to everyone. <3 50 total actives in CP atm. Let's bump that up and start recruiting. Also watch out for some preps this week.

Posted Image

$Andrew

Andrew
    • RSN:Sica
    • IRC:[-Andrew-]
Where's my leader rank?

Congrats everyone.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

$Strive

Strive
    • IRC:[CP]Strive
Congrats everyone, WELL DESERVED.!

$Sil3nt

Sil3nt
Gratz everyone , well deserved. Keep up the good work guys

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sil3nt

RSN: CP1337696969

Clan: Corrupt Pures

Posted Image

Posted Image

$Weak

Weak
    • IRC:[CP]Weak
Gratz everybody

Posted Image

$`Peter

`Peter

Niggas Gona Nig

gj all

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t281/bluediamondimages/Funny%20Stuff/WCG%20Stuff/BEARS-D-SCORES.png
http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee68/Iceecream00/chicagobears.jpg

Posted Image
Posted Image

Corrupted since February 12, 2009.
Retired
High Council 2010-2012

$David

David

The grass ain't greener on the other side it's just blue

• RSN:Horseface
    • IRC:[CP]David
wtf wheres my leader
edit : the fuck k-0ed-4-g00d is my rank now?
HAX :k0ed:

she send me pictures to my iphone

Posted Image

then I gotta clear em cause my girl be checking my phone

Ex-@Leader of the Best & Most Aspiring Pure Clan

Awards
Spoiler

Massing

Massing
Gratz, and yeah im trying to get back into rs somehow

Posted Image

Posted Image