• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

$Eric

Eric

Dutch Leader

• IRC:[CP]Eric
so im around 170-171 lb right now. im 6'1
so I want to lose like 14-16lb, so ill be around 154-155 lb

Im going to the gym twice a week, I ride my bike like two days a week 8km/day, and I eat quite healthy ( I eat veggies everyday, 2 pieces of fruit everyday) and I try to stay under 2000 calories as much as possible.

so how long will this take me? I currently have a gym membership for 6 months, I think I can do it in 6 months, no problem, but how long does it take on average?

dus voor de nederlandse heren onder ons,

Ik ben atm 78 Kilo, en 1.85M,  en ik wil naar 70-71 Kilo

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted ImagePosted Image

$Celine Dion

Celine Dion
You could easily get 16 pounds in under a month if you work hard.

$Ipunchb4bys

Ipunchb4bys

The Dutch Legend

k eric skip ur snacks and energy drink

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/033/3/d/signature_van_der_vaart_by_kaiser97-d4oewqz.png

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

$Eric

Eric

Dutch Leader

• IRC:[CP]Eric

View PostRob, on 26 May 2012 - 06:15 AM, said:

You could easily get 16 pounds in under a month if you work hard.
so with what im doing now, I could lose 16 pounds in like.. 5-6 weeks?

Posted ImagePosted Image

Pure King170

Pure King170
    • RSN:Lmao U Mad
yea i think its possible to lose 16 pounds in 5-6 weeks you just need to add more cardio to your workout.

Connor

Connor
    • RSN:C_H_4_N_C_E
    • IRC:[CP]Connor
Don't try to lose weight just try and gain muscle 170 for someone who is 6'1" is a good weight

Posted Image

Corrupt Since 2008

$Merk

Merk

The clan world revolves around CP

• RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s
Running a few miles a day should help you greatly, but gl!

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Spoiler

$Sil3nt

Sil3nt
tbh you could probly lose 16 lbs within like 2-4 months depending on how good your workouts are.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sil3nt

RSN: CP1337696969

Clan: Corrupt Pures

Posted Image

Posted Image

$David

David

The grass ain't greener on the other side it's just blue

• RSN:Horseface
    • IRC:[CP]David
become anorexic like andrew

she send me pictures to my iphone

Posted Image

then I gotta clear em cause my girl be checking my phone

Ex-@Leader of the Best & Most Aspiring Pure Clan

Awards
Spoiler

Pop

Pop
    • RSN:L0L
    • IRC:Pop_R1ne
Losing 1-2lbs a week is healthy.If i were you i would count my calories since you ONLy want to lose that much...If your caloric deficit is 1000cals lower than maintainence..you can lose 1.8-2lbs a week guaranteed(unless sodium very high and lack of water intake but since you say you are eating very healthy it doesnt apply to you)..if its 500 deficit every day expect 0.8-1.2lbs a week.

How does that work?Basically it has been said 1lb=3500cals...2lbs=7000 cals (3500x2=7000 ofc)..If you are on a caloric deficit for 1000 daily..by the 7 days you`ve reached 7000cals deficit thus making you lose 2lbs (1.7 at minimum) but lets say 2lbs to not make things complicated...Ofc somedays you may hit 1300 or 800s or so..but you should add them up and it should equal atleast 6300 at bare minimum on the 7th day of weigh in if you wanting 2lbs loss a week..7000 should be goal...If you only want 1lb a week..you can have a 500cals deficit daily trying to pass 3500 or be near it(but i see you want it fast so i would go with trying for 2lbs)..Anymore is unhealthy and risky and will burn all your muscle.

I do not know your bodyfat percentage so i cannot say anymore touching about your carb intake.

And 2 days a week for gym isnt good enough,but since you are trying to lose,if your gym revolves around cardio then keep going,if for a second you assume you will build any kind of muscle when you are trying to cut (losing fat) you will not. You are catabolic when on a deficit,aint building no kind of muscle.Most you can do is try to maintain by eating a decent enough grams of protein daily.

To answer question..it will take 2months (if you go with 2lbs and everything is perfect 2x8=16..but expect around 13-14 because i do not know how serious you are when it comes to this)..if you go to gym focusing on cardio mainly burning off more calories..it will help you alot (assuming you are calcing your cals intake so you can keep track)
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users