WRESTLING :D

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Range2h789

Range2h789
If any of you guys are in high school or middle school, aren't too out of shape for your age, and weigh less than 280, try WRESTLING! I've only been wrestling for two years in high school but it's the hardest thing you will ever do. You have to watch what you eat (Which is easy since its during school) and cut weight sometimes like crazy. 75% of the time how we cut weight is NOT HEALTHY. I just weighed in at 136.4

A week ago I was 146.8

I don't need people to tell me that is unhealthy because, trust me, I felt it the whole time. I have 6lbs more to lose for this tournament in six days. I could lose that in a day. It normally consists of only eating an apple after my big workouts and a granola bar or yogurt for breakfast. Most of the time no lunch. No drinks except water. OJ for breakfast sometimes. After weigh ins I occasionally treat myself to a glass of milk.

When it's preseason you should lose a lot of weight healthy. Unlike how I did it. By healthy I mean 3 meals, small but suffice, no soda (I haven't had a soda in 8 months), and protein (preferably scrambled eggs after a workout for dinner).

Wrestlers run like XC runners, lift like football players, but wrestle like fucking bears!

Hardest sport out there. Don't expect a walk in the park! Wrestling isn't just a sport. You never hear people say "Hey, let's go play wrestling!" Wrestling is a lifestyle! any fellow wrestling brothers/sisters have anything to add, go for it :)

$Shiny

Shiny
    • RSN:8il
    • IRC:β”Όβˆžβˆžβ”Ό
my school does wrestling I try it and i was pretty good, they told me to join but I decided CP was more important :D

Posted Image

sesh

~

πŸ™

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Range2h789

Range2h789

View PostShiny_Ar0wz, on 03 September 2012 - 01:48 PM, said:

my school does wrestling I try it and i was pretty good, they told me to join but I decided CP was more important :D

At least you have some type of dedication I guess lol

$Feelthef1re

Feelthef1re
yay another wrestler :D!!!!!!!

Ive done judo and wrestling for the past two years. I use to weigh like 160+ two years ago, then i transformed into a thin and lean fighting machine! Am 140 atm :)

Wrestling is all mental toughness tbh

Posted Image

Posted Image

Always Al0ne

Always Al0ne
    • RSN:Always Al0ne
tuff sport tbh good luck with everything!! keep us posted on how you are doing
http://s10.postimage.org/5fe08ajft/534612_364534873617123_1954214157_n.jpg

$Merk

Merk

The clan world revolves around CP

• RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s
Wrestling is homosexual

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Spoiler

Strpk

Strpk

Mossies

• RSN:Strpk X
    • IRC:[CP]Strpk
fuck that basketball ftw
Click Spoiler if cool

Spoiler

β€œOnce more into the fray...

Into the last good fight I'll ever know...

To live and die on this day...

To live and die on this day...”

― The Grey

Strive for Excellence
95+ Combat | 85+ Attack | 99+ Strength | 20+ Defense | 95+ Hitpoints | 65+ Prayer | 95+ Magic | 95+ Range

Proud %Council of Corrupt Pures

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users