25 replies to this topic

WeeZy

WeeZy

the ment, enjoy it.

• RSN:ᅟᅟ ᅟ ᅟ
    • IRC:ᅟᅟ ᅟ ᅟ

NOT JOINING CP :\

Yeah I was in Juniors, Yeah I was Defiant, Yeah I'm in SV, #1 =]

I started playing runescape in 2005, (I was 8). I was always competitive, never liked losing. I came from miniclip, haha! The second I logged in I was welcomed with IRL friends, and people I met overtime. First thing we did together, was make mage twins, good times. I was always a PKer since then, enjoyed and loved every second of it. Then the arrival of Bounty Hunter came, I tried it out. Didn't like it tbh.

That same month Bounty Hunter was released, I tried out XBOX Live. I fucking sucked balls at first, 0-10 every game. (Call of Duty bitches!). I made friends, even with the squeaky voice I had then. I was never that good, until I joined a clan, Dbd, (Dont Back Down). We were never that good at public matches, but we wanted a new type of challenge. In game lobbys people would talk about "Gamebattles, or MLG". We tried it out, we made a competitive team. Yeah, we got our asses worked for months. But, you can only get better by playing people better then you. I left Dbd, as I became too good for them. I play to win, not to lose. From then and now on, I win Online Tournaments, Professional Events, LANS, over thousands of dollars from Gaming and the Competitive Community. From this I made friends, gained Leadership abilities, and always had a thing for gaming, and was always naturally good at any game I played. --->  http://gamebattles.m...ofile/-NyWeeZy-

Later on, people couldn't take losing. Too high of stakes. I began getting DDoS'ed daily, random times, middle of the night. Everyone and their grandma had my IP, 24/7, no matter how many times I'd change it. I had to fight them off, anti-DDoS, and even self-defense DDoS'ing, stooping down to their level. But that wasn't fun. The Competitive Gaming community died as soon as Call of Duty 4 died to be honest. So, I moved back to my current home of Runescape.

I logged into a fresh account named "NyWeeZy", forgot the passwords to all my mains and accounts. However, I did remember a couple of good friends. Got a couple of hefty donations that I'll one day be able to pay back. I went back to pking. I didn't really know what organized clanning was. I had a friend that was in the clan Juniors, his username was "Sorrow Jr". He knew I was a noob at the time. We would have our "two man army" nights, r2h rushing in multi. But sometimes we'd get crashed by Juniors, but they'd all spam "off sorrow". After the 20th fucking time that happened, I asked sorrow if I could be a part of his clan. I had to literally get on my knees and beg the leader for weeks just to let me have a tank test. The tank test came, and I bombed it by 2 seconds. I was devastated. (I didn't even know what an anchovy pizza was lol)

But they gave me a chance, atleast Envyd did. He taught me everything I know today about multi-clanning. Taught me how to lead, call, tank, hug, rush, landmarks, strategies, and made me fucking listen. Means a lot, he's currently a @Leader in SoVereign, and my best rs friend =]

Yeah, winning is fun. But, clanning is dieing every day, old clans are closing, and with the Combat Evolution, who knows what will happen. I won't personally quit, but I know some people will.

well  I'm 15 years old, I live in California ( Sacramento ). I use to listen to rap, until I learned that it's all the same shit. I listen to the genre of "Post-Hardcore" or which the more common term would be "Screamo" although I will confirm that it's not. I love going to concerts, you'll find me in the mosh pit hardcore dancing =]. Most of you probably think I'm a homo, but I'm not. It's just the fucking funniest thing to say behind a keyboard. =]

oh and I make nice pk vids.
Posted Image

Matt

Matt

total corruption

• RSN:2k Maul
    • IRC:[CP]Matt
dat intro

welcome welcome

~ We write history. ~

Posted Image

$Merk

Merk

The clan world revolves around CP

• RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s
Interesting introduction.
Welcome to our boards, feel free to show us some more of your Pk Vids in the future.

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Spoiler

EOP ALWAYS WINS4

EOP ALWAYS WINS4
great intro, welcome to cp

$K1ss

K1ss
    • IRC:[CP]Ron|k1ss
wats gud weezy
Posted Image

http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/819580/81087675.gif

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/6706/puresownwa2.gif

@Chain