None

hawks are life

Connor

None
Retired
Threads:
RSN:
None

Lol. Coming from a diehard Bengals fan, we will not reach the superbowl. Andy Dalton is way too mediocre.

Also, your statement with Big Ben being an Elite quarterback is hysterical. Also, the Steelers are far from stacked. Andy Dalton will throw for more yds this season than Big Ben will lmfao.

The Bengals offense has way more weapons than the Steelers. Our defense is also way better than the Steelers.

The Steelers won't even be a mention come Championship times.

I'm predicting a back to back Seahawk superbowl.

Who on your offense is elite besides AJ Green when Steelers have Antonio brown who is more dynamic & can be a returner too which he is. Andy Dalton throw more yards? Nigga please lmfao when Ben was out for 4 games 2 years ago he still threw for more yards than Dalton has EVER thrown for in his career while starting every single game. Ben is statistically the best post season QB, as is Brady. If the Steelers & Bengals played in the post season, she bengals wouldn't stand a chance nor would any team other than the patriots unless Ben wasn't even playing. Bengals Defense is not that great either. Steelers have Le'veon Bell (who is expected to a top 5 RB this yr, starting the season out with 200 combined yards), Dri Archer, the fastest player in the nfl & dynamic as fuck, Ben who is clutch just needs a solid O-Line which we did against the browns and dropped points easy as fuck besides the 2nd half cause the defense blew dick & stopped trying. Bengals aint going nowhere nigga. AFC North order -> Steelers - Bengals - Ravens - Browns just wait nigga

Steelers won't even make the playoffs.

David

None
Elder
Threads:
RSN:
None

Too early to tell. Let me tell you the Steelers won't even get past the 2nd round if they do make the playoffs lul. They almost blew a lead to Cleveland

Probably Pats, Broncos, Seahawks and someone else

Kevyn

None
Threads:
RSN:
None

Steelers no bud. Seahawks .

Orphan

None
Elder
Threads:
RSN:
None

You guys know nothing nigga, keep this topic alive til the time comes & when the steelers make it to the playoffs (I aint saying tehy will make the superbowl etc) I am going to laugh at you niggers cause the Steelers will win the AFC north & possibly the division. Just trust me niggas

Merk

None
Elder
Threads:
RSN:
None

Eagles nation

Doopy

None
Threads:
RSN:
None