Corrupt Pures
Runescape Clan & Community

Henry

None
Retired
Threads:
RSN:
None

hey i was eop and we didnt bring mains to pk trips, solo didnt allow anyone to bring their mains

and our last trips we were being hit by eos mains alot

i remember fighting against you guys sometimes, it was fun

Soufiane

None
Retired
Threads:
RSN:
None

Eop was essentially the clan that grew up with CP & Fi in 2005. All three clans were pretty much self reliant on recruiting and couldn't rely on famous pkers like mm foe tlp. Eop was pretty legitimate until around late 2009 early 2010 when they began using mains, ddosing etc. I feel bad for the old eop members because no one will ever remember eop for anything they accomplished in game. People will only remember the ddosing & hacking and countless attempts of trying to be just like Rot/Vr.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0zL4lPvato

u have good memorise

David

Elder
Threads:
RSN:
Horseface

Eop was essentially the clan that grew up with CP & Fi in 2005. All three clans were pretty much self reliant on recruiting and couldn't rely on famous pkers like mm foe tlp. Eop was pretty legitimate until around late 2009 early 2010 when they began using mains, ddosing etc. I feel bad for the old eop members because no one will ever remember eop for anything they accomplished in game. People will only remember the ddosing & hacking and countless attempts of trying to be just like Rot/Vr.

u have good memorise

@@Alex @@Shiny @@Ftw @@Toxine @@Merk

Alex

The G.O.A.T
Elder
Threads:
RSN:
M y Struggle

u have good memorise

l0l

Saim

None
Retired
Threads:
RSN:
None

u have good memorise

l0l

Ftw

None
Retired
Threads:
RSN:
None

u have good memorise

l0l

LMFAOO

Doozy

None
Retired
Threads:
RSN:
None

I'll miss slapping them around, that's for sure.

RIP Eop

Tsm

None
Retired
Threads:
RSN:
None

Very interesting read

Inu

None
Elder
Threads:
RSN:
None

bump

Disloyal

None
Threads:
RSN:
None

What's the point in re-opening a clan? If you're going to give up on everything and close your clan, then stop acting like you will come back any better. You gave up on yourselves and have already proven your inability to maintain a decent standing as people and as a pure clan/community.