Corrupt Pures
Runescape Clan & Community

Higher

Threads:
RSN:
one spec man

Hey guys it's me, long time no see. Most of you may remember me as that quiet kid that never said much that pops into the forums every few years when the nostalgia hits. Well, I was looking through some pics on an old hard drive of mine and found these old gems. I'm sad to see CP closed after so long but I guess since everyone from back then is old af like me now, it makes sense xd.
I've recently started scaping again since I heard it was coming out for mobile which is quite hypie so for the homies that still play once in a while, add me if you like: one spec man

infiltrating a random team with Chad & the bois, good times

classic

Jordai

Elder
Threads:
RSN:
Jordai

Nice pictures dude, looks like u were a good guy from cp.

I wasn't in CP back then but @Drunk and @Toxine etc they are all still around to talk, hopefully they respond.

Eric

None
Elder
Threads:
RSN:
None

Hey Ryan (that was your name right?)

Awesome to see these pics! I can find my RSN is some of these. Brings back memories : )

David

Elder
Threads:
RSN:
Horseface

Hey Ryan what up dawg. Not sure if you remember me but I was like 13 when you joined hahaha. Welcome back to the forums bro. Not sure how many of us play nowadays, but hang around the forums etc

Blue

Elder
Threads:
RSN:
im very blk

ob

Blue

Elder
Threads:
RSN:
im very blk

ob

Matt

Forever Corrupt
Retired
Threads:
RSN:
I Get Tassys

wow. seeing these pics brings back memories…

Toxine

One & Only
Elder
Threads:
RSN:
Toxine

Hi @Higher Ranqe !! <33

Funny how fast time flys back. Remember it like it was yesterday when we were grinding out 5v5 miniwars with the squad. Miss you bro, stop by the forums every now and then.

Flop

None
Elder
Threads:
RSN:
None

HAI :3