• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

$Merk

Merk

The clan world revolves around CP

• RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s

Posted Image

Typing this on a Monday, I can tell you all that we currently have tons of action and hits ALREADY planned for both Saturday and Sunday. If that isn't motivating enough to show up this Weekend, I really don't know what is. Clans are on the brink of closure and after seeing some pathetic attempts at trying to compete with us, we obviously aren't going to let up. I expect every single Corrupt Pure to continue to show dedication and make it to both of our Weekend Pk Trips. We have recently been stepping up in our pulls and as we expected, our trips have easily improved in the amount of action we get.

There's no secret to improvement, and currently the only thing that is holding us back as a clan is our pulls. We will continue to stomp on the clans that we have been, week in and week out, but wanting to move on to bigger clans, we will definitely need more of you guys helping us out as a clan and showing up both Saturday AND Sunday.

Sometime this week, I want every single one of you guys to make sure you have 10+ Return sets for both F2P and P2P. With our PKRI Wednesday, and tons of time to prepare for the Weekend, there are NO excuses not to be 100% ready for Saturday and Sunday.

Forever Corrupt. Be on to make an impact.

Posted Image

[F2P]

Date/Time

Saturday, June 15th

[3:30 PM EST]

[8:30 PM GMT]

[2:30 PM CTRL]

[12:30 PM PST]

Get the following for Saturday

- 10 F2P Returns (Capes & Hatchets included)

- Swordfish and Anchovy Pizzas

- 75+ Combat

- 57 Woodcutting

We begin massing at the times listed above in World 361 Edgeville Bank.

Posted Image

[P2P]

Date/Time

Sunday, June 16th

[3:30 PM EST]

[8:30 PM GMT]

[2:30 PM CTRL]

[12:30 PM PST]

Get the following for Sunday

- 5+ P2P Returns (MAGE)

- 70/82 Magic with Desert Treasure complete

- 75+ Combat

- Combo Food

We begin massing at the times listed above in World 361 Edgeville Bank.

Posted Image

You are not needed to signup for this weekend's PK trips, but please be aware they are MANDATORY PK Trips. Do your best to be there.

- If you get in a situation where you find yourself not being able to make a lot of weekend PK trips consecutively, you need to contact David in anyway possible.

- If you are currently an inactive rank in CP (Retired/Elder) and you are able to make PK trips consecutively, please contact David so you can reclaim your rank.

Posted Image

Please view the following topic regarding gear setups and other info you need to know:

http://cp-rs.com/for...s-for-pk-trips/

http://puu.sh/317Ok.png

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users