GET 78+ COMBAT BEFORE OPENING TRIP

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

@Blue

Blue
    • RSN:Bape x GOSHA
    • IRC:[CP]Blue

Get 78+ combat and you will be perfectly fine, you have just over 3 weeks to train so grind hard. The aim is to have 90% of the clan above 80 combat by next month so we are prepared for preps.

THIS DOESN'T MEAN GAIN DEFENSE FOR COMBAT LEVELS I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU TO STAY 1 DEFENSE UNLESS YOU ALREADY HAVE DEF BEFORE THE LPC MOVE.

This is because the combat cap for preps is going to be 88 combat so if you're any higher than that you will be sat.

I don't want to see level 60's or even low 70's at the trip as you will basically be useless as the combat bracket is very tight at the moment if you're a significantly lower level you will get sniped / hit by smaller lower level teams or clans and we won't be able to help you at all.

I know this from experience as I'm in an lpc myself currently and the most dominant clans have close levels which can be very beneficial fighting at low / mid level wilderness as this is where most of the action will take place in f2p mostly.

Ex-Officer of AAO

Ex-Officer of Epidemic

Ex-Council of xL

Ex-Veteran of Fatality

Current High-Council of Corrupt Pures

Current Oldschool of AAO

2007-2012

Supreme Ownage

The Hatred

Fatality

AAO

Epidemic

xL

Posted Image

LONDON #NW7

Posted Image

$Zack

Zack

Bitch, Im a Savage I do Damage

• RSN:Focus Teemu
    • IRC:[CP]ZackChips
train up
[center]  Posted Image Posted Image

@Blue

Blue
@@Stoned @$Jez @@Moe @Ted @Remy @$Rage @$Pink @$Humble @$K1ss @$Strive @$Sil3nt @$SM0K3 @$Feelthef1re @Mr Egg @$`Peter @$Weak @$2pac @$Dpur3 @$Andy @$Ibugppl @$Andrew @$Desley @$3o4 @$Eric @$Ipunchb4bys @$Jump @$Flop @iP K E D @$Ftw @$K-0ed-4-G00d @$Vi3t @$Zoom @$8loodyarcher @$Kenny @$Final @$Key @$0ynxx @$Ben @$Bill @Dave @$Tristin @$Husky @$Klutch @Toxic @$Icey @$Unusual 2389 @$Vode @$Anthoni @$Franco @$Todd @$SwanZiE @$I3reak Throu @$Oneddd @$Trae @Yx Ix @$Qolix @$LeJayt @$Iced Havoc @$Hitttaaa @$Hiit @$Furl @$Charlie @$Inu @$Trent @$Pokyful @$Nefy @Eimaj @$Andre @$Honey Garlic @$Bvb @José @$Sebi @$Doozy @$Luk3 Pur3 @$Membs @$Yonomellamo @$Hotkeying @$Juan @$Sikh @$Trojan @$Mitch @$Gods @ @$Laos @$Zack @$Wata @$Blitze @$Maaku @$Potter @Nu Biker @$Neal @$Fullbuster @$Ped @$F0RK @$Dinoz @$Steve Andar @Shadow Asuna @ @$Perry @I Am A Guy I @$D2` @$Jasper @ @$Six @$Deziqn @$Luke @$Htown @$Tony @$Sam @$Toxine @$David @$Merk @$Fatal @$Lila @Blue @Abyssal Wtf @`JD @Bawsy @KeoLegend @Earmuffs @Sunny @Measles @W4NT3D D34TH @Dominik @Im Jay @Disloyal @KFC @I KIT I @Gilded @Vanilla Bear @Remove Kebab @Carrotcat @T3h @Sensitive @Juicy Pears @Taneks @X O @@Anton @l Pk Dark l @Youness @Eesti Boss @Weed @LoLo @Sepevo @Arcane @I Z A D @Killa @ @Serls @Ross @Piff Hitz @Varley @Peng @N O Y @Shabingy @Pro Ranqe @3Def @Carlos @$Celine Dion @Connor @Xzecute @Sinz @Naseer @Weeee @Soufiane @Jaspeer @Mwp @Ezena @Super @Teboo @Pingu @Fistpuncher @$Chris @$Ash Ketchum @Persian Tom

Ex-Officer of AAO

Ex-Officer of Epidemic

Ex-Council of xL

Ex-Veteran of Fatality

Current Oldschool of AAO

2007-2012

Supreme Ownage

The Hatred

Fatality

AAO

Epidemic

xL

Posted Image

LONDON #NW7

Posted Image

Disloyal

Disloyal

The One & Only

Stay 1 Defence for better offensive stats per combat level, cutie pies.

$Maaku

Maaku

Foreginer

• RSN:immaaku
    • IRC:-
midweek today was joke

@Blue

Blue

View PostMaaku, on 06 April 2017 - 06:14 PM, said:

midweek today was joke
Shouldn't have even gone out lol our level gap was horrible.  Fi, sup, apex, foe, eop hasn't even gone out in f2p bc they're still training lmao. I only saw eop kids because they're in Fs but that was it and foe did p2p pkri yesterday but got smoked by doom bc their levels were horrible.

Ex-Officer of AAO

Ex-Officer of Epidemic

Ex-Council of xL

Ex-Veteran of Fatality

Current Oldschool of AAO

2007-2012

Supreme Ownage

The Hatred

Fatality

AAO

Epidemic

xL

Posted Image

LONDON #NW7

Posted Image

$Maaku

Maaku

Foreginer

• RSN:immaaku
    • IRC:-

View PostBlue, on 06 April 2017 - 06:19 PM, said:

View PostMaaku, on 06 April 2017 - 06:14 PM, said:

midweek today was joke
Shouldn't have even gone out lol our level gap was horrible.  Fi, sup, apex, foe, eop hasn't even gone out in f2p bc they're still training lmao. I only saw eop kids because they're in Fs but that was it and foe did p2p pkri yesterday but got smoked by doom bc their levels were horrible.
Yea it was mistake sam trolled all of us and left us broken into silence when fs hit us near ca

$Sam

Sam

Best There Is

• RSN:Slowkid
    • IRC:[CP]Sam
Train up

@Leader 2015-2017

KeoLegend

KeoLegend

They Call me Legend

• RSN:Kim Taeyeon
    • IRC:[CP]`Keo
78 + ?
Even with 60 atk, 95 STR and RANGE i would still be around 76...
Does that means that in order to be in the competitive range i'll need 99 STR and RANGE?

Killa

Killa
    • RSN:DmkKilla
    • IRC:[DMK]Killa
Ye get it don't be slow like @@Moe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users