Cals Plans

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Cal

Cal
What is this thread about?

Alright,so some of you might know I am making a new 1 Defence Pure and will join CP on it.
So I thought i'd make this thread to keep you up to date and archive my progress,whilst outlining goals I want to meet (:

Description of my Pure:

My Pure is going to be absolute ownage,which will be awe inspiring for everybody.
It is going to be :
  • 1 Defence - Hoping to not have Accidents.
  • Fully Quested Prayer - Will do it in Stages.
  • Have ALL Quest/Achievement Diary bonus items accessible on a 1 Defence Pure. (Crystal Bow,Explorers Ring etc;)
  • Have most Miscellaneous Items accessible to 1 Defence Pures (Imbued Rings,Halo Hopefully,Overloads etc;)
  • Have decent Skill stats - WIll aim for 70+ of EVERYTHING.
  • Will be mostly Legit - Not sure on botting situation but i'd rather play legit regardless.
  • Will have a high summoning level (I love summoning and feel it is a asset in Pking/Clanning and PvM.
  • Will have atleast 2 Chaotics,Arcane Stream Necklace and Dungeoneering Rewards.
  • Will have over 150 Quest Points.
  • Attack Quested as far as possible.
  • All God Books filled (Zamorak - Unholy , Saradomin - Holy , Guthix - Balanced , Armadyl - Law , Bandos - War , Ancient - Zaros)
  • Overloads
  • 85 + Slayer
Will add more When I think of more.

Steps of my Pure:

First I will Quest my Attack to the highest possible level.
I will then continue to train and quest to get Adamant Gloves and 31 - 44 Prayer.
I will continue Training - alot through slayer , and questing to reach my goals,unlocking things like the Anchor and Zanik's Crossbow on my way (:
I will eventually Train to 52 Pray Via Quests - Then I will Get 60 Attack.
I will try to max out,using Slayer and Dungeoneering when I can.
I will make sure I do daily events such as Distractions and Diversions and Merch/Flip to keep my bank at a good level.
I will aim to obtain over 100 Return sets,then raise that to 250.
I will try my best to help other people in CP reach their goals,be it lending my money or giving advice.
I will be increasingly active in Mini's etc; as my pure reaches decent levels,and maybe help calling.
I will send Drunk my IRL Pics to finally get Founder of CP.

Chart Of Completion:

When I get a good table to show my goal completion I will add more in here.

I understand this isn't well thought out and is abit random But I will add more organised content when I again find myself at a loose end.

Pictures:

Edited by Cal, 26 October 2011 - 01:36 PM.

I need one of those lists with pictures of like Fire Cape, Zammy Book, Climbers and shit so I can put it here and tick it off as I go along. Please help.

Posted Image

IRC Nick : [CP]Cal|Free_Santas

Cal

Cal
Reserved for more useless content.
I need one of those lists with pictures of like Fire Cape, Zammy Book, Climbers and shit so I can put it here and tick it off as I go along. Please help.

Posted Image

$Shiny

Shiny
    • RSN:8il
    • IRC:┼∞∞┼
cant wait for ur pure! good luck cal!

Posted Image

sesh

~

🙏

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Cal

Cal
Thankyou Shiny!

Posted Image

$3o4

3o4
    • IRC:[CP]`3o4
csb

$Eric

Eric

Dutch Leader

• IRC:[CP]Eric
Keep it up!

how about summoning?

Posted ImagePosted Image

Cal

Cal
I said i'll get summoning but I've got no level set in stone.
I will obviously aim for 99 and will get alot through slayer,will be happy with 73+ to be honest.
Thanks for the support!:D

Posted Image

Twink0

Twink0

' NightScapian '

• RSN:Pee2Pley
    • IRC:Twink0
Good luck, looks like that's gunna consume some time.
'

When things seem most unclear
You will live in days of fear
But whenever you are here
You are the one to steer

'

$Eric

Eric

Dutch Leader

• IRC:[CP]Eric
Get 79 summ, that would be a nice goal for now To be honest :]

Posted ImagePosted Image

Cal

Cal
Yeah,only had around 65 summoning max on my own account before,which is years old,so i'm not an expert on it haha.
Summoning is something I will make sure I train :P
And yes twinko,maybe not sensible to aim this high in this time of my life,but I will try to do as much as I can in the time I have haha (:

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users