GMT Based Events

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Cal

Cal
I propose some GMT Based Events.
This will be set for a set day,and anyone is welcome,Guests etc; to get the feel of CP and have fun,and Members to get to know each other more,meaning we have a closer bond ;)
Also it will help recruiting with allowing guests to come,as I could say to a friend; "Hey,Come to the CP Fun Event on for example - Thursday- and see how you like it"
And he can come back and say he had fun,and would like to come on Saturday and Sunday,then when he experiences our amazing trips he will apply :D

Anyway;
The events could be something like:
  • Soul Wars - We would own and get plenty of Zeal which will add up and help get levels and improve teamwork
  • Castle Wars - Help towards Halo,Armour and is really fun,again build teamwork.
  • Pest Control - Same as above
  • Boss Hunting/Revs - Fun to some,Helps with our banks to reach our goals and get more return sets!
  • PK Trips - Kinda practice for Weekends,Can help ranks with practicing calling abit I guess,can lead to more money,alot of fun,better teamwork.
  • Mini's - Happens anyway but maybe we can say : Be on for this Day at a certain time and we will get some mini's?
  • Skill training days?Not sure who would be interested but I would,and it would help people get stuff like Woodcutting to 57 whilst having fun with friends on TS and Ingame :P
  • Questing - Quests are important and doing quests together could be a motivational boost for lazy people :D
  • Great Orb Project - RC Experience and Runecrafting Robes - Good for Mini-Wars.
  • Achievement Diaries - Rewards are good-Especially Explorers ring,and others are good for training,Free stuff and money off things.
There is more we can do,but I feel they help build on things important to the clan,such as teamwork,return sets,fun and experience.

Post your ideas,because I could be wrong about many things and i'm not 100% sure on what happens event-wise yet.. :P

Also other people outside GMT can come,I just said GMT because it is relevant to me and i'm not on when most things happen,and I think other GMT'ers have problems,if the idea is a success you can always make a day for Americans etc; too!

Sorry for the bad thread lul.

/discuss

Edited by Cal, 27 October 2011 - 04:55 AM.

I need one of those lists with pictures of like Fire Cape, Zammy Book, Climbers and shit so I can put it here and tick it off as I go along. Please help.

Posted Image

IRC Nick : [CP]Cal|Free_Santas

$3o4

3o4
    • IRC:[CP]`3o4
how can you talk

Cal

Cal
With my mouth and tongue,presumably.You'd be better off asking a medical professional or a scientist how you can talk.
I need one of those lists with pictures of like Fire Cape, Zammy Book, Climbers and shit so I can put it here and tick it off as I go along. Please help.

Posted Image

$3o4

3o4
    • IRC:[CP]`3o4

View PostCal, on 27 October 2011 - 07:49 AM, said:

With my mouth and tongue,presumably.You'd be better off asking a medical professional or a scientist how you can talk.

I like the way you put effort in your cock-sucking posts

Cal

Cal
Actually I cannot suck a penis through a post.And I don't put effort in I'm merely more intelligent than you my friend.
Fuck off onto someone elses thread.

Edited by Cal, 27 October 2011 - 07:58 AM.

Posted Image

Drunk

Drunk

"Avec tactiques supérieures."

• RSN:Drunkin R2h
    • IRC:[CP]Drunk
We get preps for gmt time zone but I will talk to iPked about getting some GMT based events since most of us are still in school :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cal

Cal
Yeah I meant fun not more competetive.
Thanks alot,hope it happens soon :)

Posted Image

$Merk

Merk

The clan world revolves around CP

• RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s
looks like a good idea :o

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Spoiler

Cal

Cal
:) Thanks - Hope to see you at them if they happen!

Posted Image

Ryan``

Ryan``

RanqeWTF

• RSN:Ry a n
will happen. thanks for input :)
I Was -

- First Ever Member Of Month
- Voted Most Dedicated On First Ever Summer Awards.
- At The First Time We Pulled 100+ To A Pk Trip
- In Silly Nannies
- In Corrupt Mains
- At First Ever PCL As Clan "Corrupt Pures"
- At Red Vs Blue x2
- At First Ever "Official" P2P Pk Trip
- At Pure Playoffs (Ranked #2)
- 1 Of Founders of #Snipe
- There When We Beat Ex + Cd Dispite Their +20 Advantage.
- There At The First P2P Prep
- There When We Held #1 For A Month In F2P Defeating Any Clan That Rised Against Us.
- I WAS A Corrupt Pure.
- Proud To Have Been A Mayhem Maker.

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users