http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/4791/cheg.png

http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/770/0835.png

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/2921/vp50.png

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Spoiler

Doopy

Doopy
    • RSN:Doopinator
    • IRC:Doopy
20 Def now?

Posted Image

WeeZy

WeeZy

the ment, enjoy it.

• RSN:ᅟᅟ ᅟ ᅟ
    • IRC:ᅟᅟ ᅟ ᅟ
Gratz!!!!!!
Posted Image

$The Wolf

The Wolf

Ain't called Corrupt Pures for nothin'

• RSN:Joey Venom
    • IRC:JV
HA! you dont even have turmoil!

Gzzzzz merk!

Ex @Leader of The Greatest Pure Clan of All Time.

Sunny

Sunny
    • RSN:Comp ton
    • IRC:[CP]Comp-ton
niceee

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
http://the305.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/niykee-heaton-photos-instagram-00.jpeg

Earmuffs

Earmuffs

Yes

• RSN:5 v 5
    • IRC:[CP]Earmuffs_Pk
Really? 99 range? you post a topic about you getting one more range level? This isn't even that good considering almost every good pure in RS already has 99 range. 99 range isn't even that good because most people already pray range when you're at trips. Did you also really have to show 2 pictures of you wearing a cape using the emote? I've seen the emote about 1,000 times and it's not even that cool. The fact that you shoot the arrow in the air and it comes down in about 2 seconds is retarded. Did you not shoot it up far enough to make it come down 20 seconds after? This is retarded. I'm not trying to pry you of your achievement, but I think you could have done it in a different way. Maybe just posting a status with "W00t, just got 99 range". But nope, you had to make a topic of you WEARING a cape, and using your emote which we can't even see because it's just a picture. I love you to death Merk, but I don't really see this as a topic that I would give a thumbs up. I'm not trying to come off as rude. I just want what's best for you, and I think if me and you talk about this, we can probably think of a way of making better topics and probably gaining interest of others. So anytime you're free, shoot me a PM on ts and lets just talk. Once again, I apologize if I came off as a prick.

Best regards,
Earmuffs Pk

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

BATHING APE

BATHING APE

C.R.E.A.M.

• IRC:[CP]`BAPE
gimme 100k

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(15:50:16) <+[CP]`BAPE> my pk vids?

(15:50:20) <@[CP]Toxine> yeah, your pk trip vids

(15:50:24) <@[CP]Toxine> since you had like

(15:50:26) <@[CP]Toxine> the only decent music

Posted Image

Doopy

Doopy
    • RSN:Doopinator
    • IRC:Doopy

View PostStanley Yelnats, on 07 January 2014 - 01:53 AM, said:

Really? 99 range? you post a topic about you getting one more range level? This isn't even that good considering almost every good pure in RS already has 99 range. 99 range isn't even that good because most people already pray range when you're at trips. Did you also really have to show 2 pictures of you wearing a cape using the emote? I've seen the emote about 1,000 times and it's not even that cool. The fact that you shoot the arrow in the air and it comes down in about 2 seconds is retarded. Did you not shoot it up far enough to make it come down 20 seconds after? This is retarded. I'm not trying to pry you of your achievement, but I think you could have done it in a different way. Maybe just posting a status with "W00t, just got 99 range". But nope, you had to make a topic of you WEARING a cape, and using your emote which we can't even see because it's just a picture. I love you to death Merk, but I don't really see this as a topic that I would give a thumbs up. I'm not trying to come off as rude. I just want what's best for you, and I think if me and you talk about this, we can probably think of a way of making better topics and probably gaining interest of others. So anytime you're free, shoot me a PM on ts and lets just talk. Once again, I apologize if I came off as a prick.

Best regards,
Earmuffs Pk
l0l

Posted Image

Cronus

Cronus
    • RSN:Exosuit
    • IRC:[CP]Cronus
99 magic now ???

Matt

Matt

total corruption