Do's and Dont's of warring.

both F2p and P2p

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

$Celine Dion

Celine Dion
Now adays, it's the small things that make all the difference. This thread is basically an overview of what you should and what you shouldn't do while in a fight. It's safe to say that the majority of the people in CP know what they're doing on both servers, nevertheless I feel everyone should read this, it will benefit you. Some people have different ways of doing things, but take this from the point of view from someone that was in CP when they were #1 matched, and knows what it takes to win.
  • Bring 5 Swordfish, 1 Strength Potion, and the rest Anchovy Pizza's in all F2P events you attend in CP. I only eat swordfish when I'm getting attacked by 1-2 people, and dont feel it is needed to tank. I only do this because I'm confident in tanking and have been doing this for years. If you're new and inexpirenced, just use a full inventory of Pizza's. Anyone who tells you a Swordfish to Pizza combo is more effective would be lieing. I've tried both, and I know mass clicking your Pizza's is better and heals more. Plus, what happens if you fuck up a Pizza > Swordfish combo? You're screwed.
  • Do NOT depend on quick-prayers. Learn to use your F1 and F3 Hotkeys. In F2p while tanking, you need to constantly switch your overheads while eating your food. Camping Range/Melee pray without switching will get you killed pretty fast. Get use to where the overheads are located in your prayer book. If you use hotkeys, it should take you less than a second to switch them. Using your mouse will delay your pray switch. After you feel comfortable with your hotkeys, tanking is extremely easy.
  • Always do something. If you're in a Pizza lagg, move back and forth in attempt to lure the opposing clan members. If you're afraid of getting attacked and killed and want to last out to the end so you look like a bad-ass, you're harming CP. Keep doing damage no matter what.
  • Alternate to close enemies after killing a target. The likeliness of you and your other clan members hitting the same person as a pile after killing someone is pretty high if you look close of you.
  • Constantly click on the pile. Don't attack him once and than complain because he hugged you, keep attacking him and that won't be a problem.
  • Don't stand in one place and eat. Move around. Either drag them into our territory, or drag them back far in their terrority followed by a push.
  • If you're range/melee combo'ing, use dragonhide chaps + vambs, coif, and monk top as your primary gear. Do not use a wizards' hat unless you're bindind aswell.
  • Staffs are a waste of inventory space.
  • Do NOT depend on teamspeak or wait for a rank to tell you to switch prays or of related. Switch your attack style when the opponent switches his overheads, and always have your prayers ready.
  • There is no alternative to P-Necks and Brews in P2P. They may be expensive, but they are mandatory. Bring 3 P-Necks every round. Do NOT use normal restore potions and prayer potions, that is a waste of inventory space. Use super restores.
  • Always have your P-Neck equipted if you're new and unconfident. Only alternate to a fury/strength amulet when you spec.
  • If you're low strength or don't have good bonus, or even don't have a good spec weapon, use the dragon scim spec to turn off the opponents overheads. This is a great bonus to have in P2P.
  • Bring Bolas if you're nigg-ranging.
  • If you're maging, bring about 4-6 brews, if you're nigg-ranging, bring about 9 brews. If you have overloads, bring anywhere from 9-12 brews.
  • With the combination of a brew + rocktail, you've gained about half of you're HP Back. Keep using that combo, alongside mass clicking your p-necks.
If you feel I should edit/add anything, feel free to say so :D.

$Jasper

Jasper

Més Que Un Clan

• RSN:AFC AJAX
    • IRC:[CP]Jasper
Great topic Robbes ;)

Ex @High Council 2014 - 2017

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards
Spoiler

$SM0K3

SM0K3
    • IRC:[CP]SM0K3
nicely said rob

Irc Nick: [CP]SM0K3

$Shiny

Shiny
    • RSN:8il
    • IRC:┼∞∞┼
good job i recommend unexperience member to read this.

Posted Image

sesh

~

🙏

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

$Ftw

Ftw

#Jonko

• RSN:Jonko Squad
    • IRC:[CP]Ftw
Very helpful, everyone should read this. I'm personally going to work on those hotkeys coz I don't really use them.

Thanks Rob, great topic ;)

Posted Image

Spoiler

Mack

Mack

Sink or Swim

I like this topic, basically just use common sense this weekend.

RSN: Coming Home

Posted Image

Posted Image

$Ipunchb4bys

Ipunchb4bys

The Dutch Legend

might be an lil edit:stay whit the fucking group and dont be the only person in there dont get dragged an alwais do dammage

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/033/3/d/signature_van_der_vaart_by_kaiser97-d4oewqz.png

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

$David

David

The grass ain't greener on the other side it's just blue

• RSN:Horseface
    • IRC:[CP]David
l0l punch
nice topic rob

she send me pictures to my iphone

Posted Image

then I gotta clear em cause my girl be checking my phone

Ex-@Leader of the Best & Most Aspiring Pure Clan

Awards
Spoiler

$iP K E D

iP K E D
    • IRC:[CP]iPKED
Nice guide Rob ;D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

$Merk

Merk

The clan world revolves around CP

• RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s
nice do's and don't's. I like

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users