Complete P2P|F2P PK Trip Guide

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Tristan

Tristan

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

• RSN:Ideally
    • IRC:[CP]Tristan

This is a guide for all the new members in CP who don't know quite what they're doing yet. If you have anything you would like me to add, comment below or shoot me a pm on forums\poke me on teamspeak if I'm on. I'll change if if it seems worth putting in here. I know I forgot something I was going to put in here originally.

Wilderness Map

This is a map of the wilderness and the locations.

Posted Image

Abbreviations

--------

RDG = Lavas\Lava Gate

CA = Chaos Altar\Temple (13 Wild)

SS = Single Strip

Graves = Graveyard of Shadows

Corp = West of 18 ports - East of Graves

Spider Village = Ruins

Scorpion Pit = Scorpia

F2P|P2P

57 Woodcutting - This is neccessary because of the Waka Canoe. The Waka Canoe allows you to paddle up to 37 wilderness at the Mossies Pond. This is the fastest possible way to return to many of the fights in the deepy wildy that aren't right next to GDZ. If you don't have 57 woodcutting already, this should be your #1 priority right now.

Desert Treasure Completion - Desert Treasure is equally important in F2P as in P2P because of the annakarl teleport, this teleports you to 46 wilderness in the Greater Demon Hut (GDZ) which is where MANY clans right at, or very near (Gap\Old Gate\Lavas\New Gate) and if you don't have DT done you should be working on this as fast as you can.

Games Necklaces - These are important because they allow you to teleport up to the Corporal Beast cave, which is at 18 wildy right between 18 Ports and Graves, it's the fastest way to return for a lot of the lower wilderness fights.

P2P

A few Things that should be gone over before anything else.

1. Nig rangers are 95+ combat with 20 or more defence. If you don't have these, you should mage.

2. If you are maging, DON'T AUTOCAST BARRAGE, use blitz, if you autocast barrage then when somebody goes in for melee, you hit somebody in our clan and waste our food. Just use blitz unless we tell you to barrage.

3. You should bring saradomin brews, a stamina pot or 2, and an antipoison. We don't want to hear you beg for them because you didn't bring one.

4. Don't clump up, make sure that you are standing a square away from somebody if they are getting barraged, this is a pretty common sense thing to say, but a lot of people do it, and die because of it. If you unluckily walk into a clump, then pray mage if you're not getting camped already.

Combo Eating - When you are p2p fighting, you want to Click a shark then quickly click a saradomin brew then a Phoenix Necklace so that you can heal the most health you can if you are taking heavy damage, a shark normally only heals 20 so you could die quickly. But if you Shark>Brew>Pneck you can heal a total of 61 health in 1 tick, so 3x more health than just clicking 1 shark. You could also do Shark>Brew>Karambwan>Pneck instead for 79 health in 1 tick, but that's ur choice if you're deciding to bring karambwans anyways. Bring 2 or 3 Pnecks and at most 2 karambwans.

Style Switching - Make sure you don't only bring mage when you come to a pk trip, try to bring a dds at least because it can make a huge difference for yourself, sometimes we end up fighting clans in singles and then you will get attacked or fight somebody, if you don't have anything other than magic\range you will sit there hitting 10s the whole fight and probably waste a bunch of your money and not have even a small chance to kill them.

F2P

These are just for people who really care, but everybody always complains about their run energy\prayer. What you can do is bring a couple sips or a full potion of prayer\stamina\super energy. We know you have low run\prayer, hop to a members world, drink them, hop back.

Unlike P2P, you want to clump up with everybody else, this way it makes it much harder for the other clan to call you or anybody else out as a pile, and if you do feel like you're getting piled, run the opposite direction of the other clan.

ANCIENT MACE - Ancient mace is very important if you don't want to bring a prayer potion and you want to stay 43\44\52 prayer or whatever prayer level you have, what the ancient mace does is when you spec, it gives you whatever you hit added on to your current prayer points. If you are 52\52 prayer when you spec and hit a 20, you now how 72\52 prayer. This effect doesn't stack with other ancient maces or the edgeville altar, so if you hit a 12 with the ancient mace and you're 64\52, then hit a 20 you will be 72\52 instead. It's simple to understand after you get it. You need to complete Another Slice of H.A.M to use the ancient mace, but trust me it is worth it for everything in F2P.

P2P Gear

Posted Image

1 Defence Mage

Posted Image

20 Defence Mage

Posted Image

Preferred 20 Defence Mage

Posted Image

20 Defence Nigrange

Posted Image

25 Defence Nigrange

Posted Image

30 Def Nigrange

Posted Image

Mage Inventory

Posted Image

Nigrange Inventory

F2P Gear

Posted Image

1 Defence 43-52 Prayer

Posted Image

Binder

Posted Image

20 Defence

Posted Image

30 Defence

Tryhard RD Lela

Tryhard RD Lela
    • RSN:0 Ask
    • IRC:[Andre]
Nice guide bro.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

CHAIN IS MY WIFE
CP IS FOR LIFE
THATS HOW WE DO IT
FATAL IS #1
DRUNK NEEDS TO CLEAN HIS TEETH
IPKED IS BAWS
PUNCHIE IS BAWS
ALL  OPS R BAWS .

<15:52:34> "Don": exint?
<15:52:35> "Andre": gonna be there for inners?
<15:52:35> "Jordai": andre!
<15:52:38> "Jordai": u know
<15:52:39> "Jordai": don
<15:52:41> "Andre": no, im the legend andre.
<15:52:47> "Jordai": ^
<15:52:51> "Don": andre the 1 that
<15:52:54> "Don": was in supremacy?
<15:52:56> "[CP]Trae" pokes you: not admin no
<15:53:02> "Andre": dont you ever
<15:53:04> "Andre": disrespect me
<15:53:07> "Don": LOL
<15:53:08> "Andre": cp since 2010.

Fat Eop Lil Nick

Fat Eop Lil Nick
    • RSN:Paved
    • IRC:[CP]Tederick
Good guide

Bosa

Bosa

✟Every nigga did you wrong, except for me✟

• RSN:Another 0ne
    • IRC:Bosa
Good guide Tristan thank you.

Proud Elder of Corrupt Pures

Posted Image

Posted Image

Kevin

Kevin

I don't stand for incompetence

• RSN:Dead TS
    • IRC:[CP]Ted is a fag
nice map

$Merk

Merk

The clan world revolves around CP

• RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s
Awesome guide :)

I would use Holy Symbol at 20/30 Def for F2P though.

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Spoiler

Proph3t

Proph3t
    • RSN:Proph3t
    • IRC:[CP]Proph3t
copy/paste, make ur own nigger
Posted Image

Jimberino

Jimberino
    • RSN:Jimberino
    • IRC:Jimberino
Nice

Tristan

Tristan

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

• RSN:Ideally
    • IRC:[CP]Tristan

View PostProph3t, on 04 October 2015 - 11:15 PM, said:

copy/paste, make ur own nigger
Lolwut prophoe I nade this myself? Obviously didn't make the map though noob.

Ports

Ports
    • RSN:Yaz X Capo
    • IRC:[CT]Ports
Whats the 39 def setup??

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users