Late Night PK Trip - April 13

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

$Potter

Potter
    • RSN:JackPotter
    • IRC:[CP]Potter
*This topic will have a small description of what is happening above pictures below*

P.S.  Wuuby is the main I use to PK

What's going on boys, Jack Potter here bringing you another hashwun topic.  Late last night, around 2am to 4am EST, I had the urge to Player Kill.  A player killing trip was established by a few of the most elite members in the clan, +’JD, +Tacosh0p, Brzrka, Tristin, and Faded Dripz and was very successful.

We started off at venenatis, our first target was killing the gargantuan spider and as soon as he killed it we tried going in for the freeze and TB but he ran to singles immediately and teleported using his glory.  What he didn’t do is wait to see what his drop was.  I was too far away, but the chat said (______) has received a drop: 1 dragon pickaxe.  We waited and picked it up for a nice 500k split.

Posted Image

After a few world hops, we realized most venenatis killers started using their brains and killed the spider in singles. There was also a bigger team hopping who had d spears and other scary items.  We then decided to go to Vet’ion.  This was very fun as it was active even that late at night and we made lots of gains, so many loots and I got some great screenshots and footage as well.  

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

After we cleared Vet’ion, we decided to go to scorpia.  King Brzrk decided it would be a good idea to teleport up to Annakarl before the rest of us because he thinks he's stronk but he's not.  There were 2 level 80+ pures destroying him and he called for help.  I quickly got my runes out and tellied up on the main.  They saw me and instantly started running.  Brzrk had freezes and was able to freeze one guy, but I was after another one and wasn't going to let him get away.  I did the only thing I could do, freeze him with my tent whip as he was praying mage and then pull my dds.  The gif below shows you that major success.  I absolutely love this clip.  

Posted Image

Faded Dripz showed up to help finish off the last level 80+ pure we came into contact with.

Posted Image

Posted Image

So yes, we eventually made it to scorpia.  It wasn't as active as we hoped, but we got a few kills.  

Posted Image

Posted Image

I don't want to overwhelm you guys with pictures, so I didn't post too many.  Anyway, after these kills we quickly realized we owned the entire wilderness and nobody would fuck with us.  We decided to go back to Vet'ion and see if anyone came back.  At this point, only +'JD and Faded Dripz were left, so I was forced to double log on my pure to freeze and my main to actually get the kill.  Pretty funny, just autocasted blitz on the pure and it wasn't as hard as it sounds, as long as people don't attack back that is!

Posted Image

Posted Image

After this trip, Faded Dripz thought it would be a good idea to go stake his bank, so I staked for him, we fluctuated for a while but then decided to go in 18m after being cleaned 10m or so.  We won, and he wanted to keep going.  Eventually, he ended up getting cleaned and had 521k left.  I staked 500k for him and lost, then tried to find a stake for 21k and said clean me, you'll see the text in purple below.  Anyway, it's pretty hilarious, this random guy challenged me and put up 500k to the 21k out of pity and said cheers when we entered the duel.  We ended up losing again :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hope you guys enjoyed this topic, and I hope you join me and the rest of us next time in our late night PK trips.  Love you all.  Oh yeah shoutout to Inuu for coming for a few minutes even though he had a quiz the very next morning (the morning I'm posting this).  

Adios.

Attached Files

Posted Image

Posted Image

Under Mayhem

Under Mayhem
    • RSN:Under Mayhem
    • IRC:Under_Mayhem
nice

$Shiny

Shiny
    • RSN:8il
    • IRC:┼∞∞┼
gz

Posted Image

sesh

~

🙏

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

$Deziqn

Deziqn

duck your taco

• RSN:deziqn
You mean early morning

Posted Image

`JD

`JD
    • RSN:JD xD
    • IRC:`JD
was fun

Posted Image

Soufiane

Soufiane

More than a clan

• RSN:Croxous
    • IRC:[CP]soufiane
i cant see pics :// but nice

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Asics

Asics
    • RSN:Y8 l
    • IRC:`Alex
Nice loots.

Officer of Corrupt Pures

Elder of Olympus

Warlord of Vanquish

Loola

Loola
    • RSN:arianaaaaa
    • IRC:dont use this
killing pvmers lol fag
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

$The Wolf

The Wolf

Ain't called Corrupt Pures for nothin'

• RSN:Joey Venom
    • IRC:JV
Looked fun =D

Ex @Leader of The Greatest Pure Clan of All Time.

$Jasper

Jasper

Més Que Un Clan

• RSN:AFC AJAX
    • IRC:[CP]Jasper
Oehhhh nice lewts

Ex @High Council 2014 - 2017

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards
Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic