Draconic Blessing, Dragon Greatsword, Korasi's Chainsword, and More

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Disloyal

Disloyal

The One & Only

CONTENT SUGGESTIONS FROM YOURS TRULY, YE OLE RUNESCAPK

Draconic blessing is an item equipped in the Ammunition slot, allowing the wearer's Dragonfire-effect attacks (from either the Dragonfire shield, Dragon bolts (e), or future Dragonfire content) to ignore an opponent's immunity to Dragonfire effects made possible by the Dragonfire shield, Anti-dragon shield, and all variants of the Antifire potion. Created by blessing a Draconic visage, which is accomplished by killing any dragon and burying its bones, while having a Draconic visage in the inventory. No requirements to wield.

Dragon sword features a Special Attack, Soulseeker, requiring 30% energy, which deals 15% more damage, restoring 1 Prayer point and 1 Hitpoint for every 4 damage dealt. An innate ability of this sword is that anytime the Special Attack is activated, it has a chance of causing Dragonfire damage, dealing up to 5 additional damage. Created through the Smithing skill by smelting a Dragon mounting and a Dragon blade together, both being rare drops from all dragons throughout Gielinor. Requires 60 Attack and 30 Prayer to wield.

Dragon greatsword features a Special Attack, Soulbreaker, requiring 60% energy, which deals 30% more damage, restoring 1 Prayer point and 1 Hitpoint for every 2 damage dealt. An innate ability of this sword is that anytime the Special Attack is activated, it has a chance of causing Dragonfire damage, dealing up to 10 additional damage. Created through the Crafting and Prayer skills by embroidering the Dragon sword in Red and Black dragonhide, and then imbuing and decorating the sword with Dragon bones. Requires 65 Attack and 60 Prayer to wield.

Korasi's chainsword features a Special Attack, Disrupt, requiring 60% energy, which deals 15% more damage as Magic-based damage to multiple targets, or 45% more damage as Magic-based damage to one target. Possible reward from Pest Control, purchasable for 500 Points (will be an untrade-able kept on death, but will be damaged and require 245K coins to repair). Requires 78 Attack to wield.

Dragon knives feature a Special Attack, Phantom Strike, requiring 50% energy, which deals 20% more damage and inflicts a bleed that deals 100% of the initial damage dealt over time, in 3-tick increments of 5 damage or less until the initial damage has been repeated in bleed damage. Possible reward from Raids. Requires 65 Ranged to equip.

Dragon thrownaxes feature a Special Attack, Swift Strike, requiring 50% energy, which allows the user to throw two Dragon thrownaxes at once, both of which deal 20% more damage. Possible reward from Raids. Requires 65 Ranged to equip.

Dragonscale chains are a thrown Ranged weapon that holds an opponent in place for 15 seconds. Possible reward from Raids. Requires 78 Ranged to equip.

$Maaku

Maaku

Foreginer

• RSN:immaaku
    • IRC:-
Heh

$Jasper

Jasper

Més Que Un Clan

• RSN:AFC AJAX
    • IRC:[CP]Jasper
A link to support this?

Ex @High Council 2014 - 2017

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards
Spoiler

$Lila

Lila

Per Mare Per Terram

• RSN:L i l a
    • IRC:[CP]Lila
Well thought out, I know the reddit nerds are idiots but put it on reddit, Jagex staff might actually see it there

Posted Image

Awards & Gifs:

Spoiler

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

$Blitze

Blitze

Soy Corrupto

• RSN:BD
    • IRC:[CP]Blitze
wtf

Posted Image

Posted Image

Disloyal

Disloyal

The One & Only

View PostJasper, on 01 November 2016 - 06:09 AM, said:

A link to support this?

It's just my suggestion, I posted it on RuneScape forums and Reddit, lol.

View PostLila, on 01 November 2016 - 06:23 AM, said:

Well thought out, I know the reddit nerds are idiots but put it on reddit, Jagex staff might actually see it there

http://www.reddit.com/r/2007scape/comments/5aidbr/draconic_blessing_dragon_greatsword_korasis/

Jack

Jack
    • RSN:ASSEATER79
    • IRC:[CP]Jack

High Council of the #1 Pure Clan

Posted Image

Awards/Sigs:

Spoiler

Disloyal

Disloyal

The One & Only

View PostJack, on 01 November 2016 - 06:47 AM, said:

I honestly don't even know why I post on Reddit; nothing but assholes on there that downvote and talk shit 24/7, jeeeeeeesus fucking christ, so pointless.

Like I'll post my PK vids on there and it gets raped with dislikes. If I don't, then everyone loves the vid(s). Like, tf? lol

@$Sam Take care of these dusty elbow ass niggas on Reddit pls, ty.

$Merk

Merk

The clan world revolves around CP

• RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s
Korasi won't pass but cool suggestions

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Spoiler

$Anthoni

Anthoni
    • RSN:illegalized
    • IRC:[CP]Anthoni
Some cool ideas.

Proud Elder of Corrupt Pures

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users