Ezenas Accounts

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Sunny

Sunny
    • RSN:Comp ton
    • IRC:[CP]Comp-ton
So about a year ago i baught a zerker from Ezena, the account was not his and he had baught it off an old cp member which he said had not played in over a year and he said the person was trusted and would not recover it back ( somehow Ezena never recieved the accounts information history incase it ever got recovered) told me that if it ever got recovered he would refund me the account. About a year later after i was done maxing out the Zerker, and had about 450m on the account it gets recovered. I checked my emails to see if they were also hacked and the emails were just fine so it can only be on thing and the account was recovered. I then attempted to summit a recovery form using the information i had put into it ever since i baught it off ezena and saw that the email was also changed. I then contacted Ezena and we were trying to working something out he told me that he would try and refund me the account with one of "his" accounts that had been banned a while back. I agree'd to it but i already found an account that i wanted to buy so i asked him if he would be able to refund me with rsgp or pp and well pretty much he told me he wasnt going to refund me. This isnt the first time someone buys an account from ezena and then later gets recovered back. Well my point in this topic is NEVER EVER BUY ACCOUNTS FROM ANYONE , since i always see people saying that ezena is a trusted account seller (lol).

WELL UPDATE IF ANYTHING CHANGES WITH SCREENSHOTS.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
http://the305.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/niykee-heaton-photos-instagram-00.jpeg

$Fatal

Fatal

The Goater

• RSN:Fata l
    • IRC:[CP]Fatal
Ezena is trusted if he himself created an account in it's entirety.  Assuming he was willing to work out something other than rsgp or pp after the ordeal.  You could also be trying to finesse him, who knows.

I wouldn't have bought the account if A.) the original owner wasn't selling it or B.) I don't know of the person who originally owned the account.  

Better yet, who was it that originally owned the account?

Trust who you want to trust, and spend money on what you want to spend money on.

#FearTheGiants

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ex-Leader.

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Part of the #39Def unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted Image

Spoiler

$Blitze

Blitze

Soy Corrupto

• RSN:BD
    • IRC:[CP]Blitze

View PostFatal, on 08 December 2016 - 07:24 PM, said:

Ezena is trusted if he himself created an account in it's entirety.  Assuming he was willing to work out something other than rsgp or pp after the ordeal.  You could also be trying to finesse him, who knows.

I wouldn't have bought the account if A.) the original owner wasn't selling it or B.) I don't know of the person who originally owned the account.  

Trust who you want to trust, and spend money on what you want to spend money on.
I gotta agree with this big man

Posted Image

Posted Image

Teboo

Teboo

No Limit (NLMB)

• RSN:Teboo
    • IRC:[CP]Teboo

View PostBlitze, on 08 December 2016 - 07:35 PM, said:

View PostFatal, on 08 December 2016 - 07:24 PM, said:

I gotta agree with this big man
That and no one is really trusted 0.o

A year from now you will wish you started today.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tony`

Tony`
    • RSN:Drunk Senpai
    • IRC:[CP]Tony
ezena got me for 700m rip

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image    Posted Image

@Blue

Blue
    • RSN:Bape x GOSHA
    • IRC:[CP]Blue
hope you guys can work something out gl shitty situation to be in..

Ex-Officer of AAO

Ex-Officer of Epidemic

Ex-Council of xL

Ex-Veteran of Fatality

Current High-Council of Corrupt Pures

Current Oldschool of AAO

2007-2012

Supreme Ownage

The Hatred

Fatality

AAO

Epidemic

xL

Posted Image

LONDON #NW7

Posted Image

Drunk

Drunk

"Avec tactiques supérieures."

• RSN:Drunkin R2h
    • IRC:[CP]Drunk
You can't trust anyone online other than Drunkin R2h.

Posted Image

Posted Image

$Htown

Htown

Talk shit, become my bitch.

• RSN:Lm Corrupt
    • IRC:[CP]`Htown
don't trust anyone on the internet, pretty simple.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Part of the $Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

$Merk

Merk

The clan world revolves around CP

• RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s
Hope this gets situated

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Spoiler

JFiddy

JFiddy
    • RSN:JFid
    • IRC:JFid
I don't know any of you, but I can tell you whoever's in the wrong should either 1. Refund the money with RSGP/Btc/WU or some other type of payment method that you cannot charge back as simple as paypal (Not an account because why the fuck would someone want to deal with this again.) Or 2. Get shitted on

Also the first thing that should pop into your head when you're doing transactions on the damn internet is take pictures my dude.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users