• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

$The Wolf

The Wolf

Ain't called Corrupt Pures for nothin'

• RSN:Joey Venom
    • IRC:JV

Posted Image

With an influx of new members, and old members returning, it may take some time for CP to consistently hold #1 in F2P & P2P.  However, with dedication and hard work anything is possible.  Every single member of this clan needs to strive to reach their warring potential.  Even if you consider yourself top tier, if you're not adjusting or trying to be more efficient you will fall off eventually.  Some of the best ways to improve include: preps, minis, and inners.  Use these to their fullest, and you will slowly begin to advance in skill.  Don't just show up to these events and expect to be a monster in 2 weeks.  How quickly you progress depends on how much effort you put in.  Personally, I would suggest identifying your greatest weakness, and focus on correcting/not making that mistake at preps, etc.  Understanding what you're not good at will give you a greater awareness of your flaws, and naturally you'll try to not make those mistakes.  Be apart of the core that will carry this clan on weekends, and preps week-in and week-out.  The future is bright.

Posted Image

A few basic tips:

Awareness/Positioning: Be aware of your HP/Prayer at all times, and your mini map.  Try to always be at full hp.  If you're the most northern white dot, and your opponents are north, expect to be taking damage next.  Avoid being singled out.  If there's a lot of white dots surrounding you, you're likely out of position, and you should try to get back to purple/green.

Remain calm: Everyone at one point was a panic tank.  Panic tanking is out there, and I know some people reading this topic panic tank.  Don't spam click your combo food because you risk missing a tick.  You aren't going to eat any faster by mindlessly clicking.  By not panic tanking: you'll be more aware of what you're facing which will allow you to determine what prayer is most beneficial to have up, and you're less likely to fucked up a combo food.  Relax, and remain calm guys.

Inventory: Maybe one of the most overlooked aspects is having an inventory that is effective, and one that you're familiar with.  By effective I mean having your combos close in proximity to each other ex: keep your super combat pot close to your dds, or having your combo foods line up.  Inventory is personal preference, and you'll change it overtime until you find the best for you.  Being familiar is also important.  Where all your items are should be second nature because you wont have time to think about where a p-neck, etc is positioned.

Look for piles, don't make them! In a prep if you've lost where you're suppose to be, look for @Drunk 's, or another warlord's, white "@@@@@@@@@" spam. The worst thing you can possibly be doing in any warring scenario is a 1v1 which is a complete waste of dps.

Pnecks, pnecks, pnecks...Manage your p-necks.  Not realizing a p-neck has broke, and not having another on is in my mind the #1 reason why people die with supplies in their inventory.  On the contrary in f2p the #1 reason why people die is because they are oblivious to what combat style they are being hit by, and have the opposite prayer up.

Trust the people you're with. In f2p if you randomly drag 2 maps away you expose the team-28 cape that was beside you.  Stay clumped, and don't stick out!  Make it hard for the other clan to communicate where they want their DPS to be.

Posted Image

And more to come.

Ex @Leader of The Greatest Pure Clan of All Time.

@Blue

Blue
    • RSN:Bape x GOSHA
    • IRC:[CP]Blue
Look for piles, don't make them! In a prep if you've lost where you're suppose to be, look for @@Drunk 's or another warlord's white "@@@@@@@@@" spam. The worst thing you can possibly be doing in any warring scenario is a 1v1 which is a complete waste of dps.

Trust the people you're with. In f2p if you randomly drag 2 maps away you expose the team-28 cape that was beside you.  Stay clumped, and don't stick out!  Make it hard for the other clan to communicate where they want their DPS to be.

10/10

Ex-Officer of AAO

Ex-Officer of Epidemic

Ex-Council of xL

Ex-Veteran of Fatality

Current High-Council of Corrupt Pures

Current Oldschool of AAO

2007-2012

Supreme Ownage

The Hatred

Fatality

AAO

Epidemic

xL

Posted Image

LONDON #NW7

Posted Image

$Shiny

Shiny
    • RSN:8il
    • IRC:┼∞∞┼
Nice topic, Shame I lost 3b n @@Stoned 's mini gear, otherwise id come to preps!

Posted Image

sesh

~

🙏

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

X O

X O

Just CP It

• RSN:Focus CP
    • IRC:[CP]X O
Looks like supremacy is dead indeed @$Sam give me officer and I will end supremacy and these other shit retard clans wahahahah

Posted Image

$The Wolf

The Wolf

View PostX O, on 22 December 2016 - 11:14 PM, said:

Looks like supremacy is dead indeed @$Sam give me officer and I will end supremacy and these other shit retard clans wahahahah

give it 2 him @$Sam

$Shiny

Shiny
    • RSN:8il
    • IRC:┼∞∞┼

View PostShiny, on 22 December 2016 - 11:10 PM, said:

Nice topic, Shame I lost 3b n @@Stoned 's mini gear, otherwise id come to preps!

who the fuck editted this

Posted Image

sesh

~

🙏

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Alex

Alex

it ain't a ting

• RSN:AlexWAAR
    • IRC:[CP]Alex

[13:26] <@Zachary|0mg> why did we run from cp

[13:24] <@[CT]Colin> ask cp for a pkri lol

[13:24] <@[Foe]Zack> we won't beat cp lol

$The Wolf

The Wolf

View PostShiny, on 22 December 2016 - 11:40 PM, said:

@$Merk is the only one that actually cares enough to edit posts.

LoLo

LoLo
    • RSN:GOAT
    • IRC:LoLo
Also make sure to return, and when getting ur inv get everything as fast as u can and organize as u are teleing and running back, so u aren't standing in the bank for 10 minutes like a slowkid

$SwanZiE

SwanZiE

another you

• RSN:LOSTBOY74652
    • IRC:[CP]SwanZiE

View PostShiny, on 22 December 2016 - 11:40 PM, said:

@$Jasper ?

Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users