Recruiting Reward Program

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Disloyal

Disloyal

The One & Only

View PostBlue, on 30 April 2017 - 10:30 AM, said:

ppl stopped caring about ranks when the 'elder contracts' cameout and i was one of them after applying for advanced, hero, legend etc then seeing retards get auto elder lmao. The previous system worked well which can be reintroduced but don't think anyone cares now and some elders / members prob felt the same way i did that made them go inactive / demoralized / not caring anymore  etc

True, I keep seeing ranks handed out, which devalues the status and lessens the respect for those holding particular ranks. Ranks ought to reflect loyalty to the clan, but instead I see new kids left and right becoming Legend, Elder, etc. I know I don't run the show here, but it doesn't make sense nor help the clan by doing that.

$Fatal

Fatal

The Goater

• RSN:Fata l
    • IRC:[CP]Fatal

View PostDisloyal, on 30 April 2017 - 11:43 AM, said:

ppl stopped caring about ranks when the 'elder contracts' cameout and i was one of them after applying for advanced, hero, legend etc then seeing retards get auto elder lmao. The previous system worked well which can be reintroduced but don't think anyone cares now and some elders / members prob felt the same way i did that made them go inactive / demoralized / not caring anymore  etc

True, I keep seeing ranks handed out, which devalues the status and lessens the respect for those holding particular ranks. Ranks ought to reflect loyalty to the clan, but instead I see new kids left and right becoming Legend, Elder, etc. I know I don't run the show here, but it doesn't make sense nor help the clan by doing that.

There was a similar situation a few years back in the Toxic/Parm era, a ton of random Conviction kids getting auto-ranked which destroyed the current cores morale and want to progress/stay in the clan.  The fact niggas didn't learn from it.. only strengthens the notion that even with a broader understanding, we'd rely on quick fixes that will hurt us in the long run rather than consistent progression.  Either way, that's in the past and we're all focused on the future here.

These past couple years we've been so mediocre in regards to professionalism and progression that we've become the most inconsistent clan to date.  Always going up and down, up and down.. meanwhile it's so easily avoidable when you refer to your common sense and focus on SUSTAINABILITY.

@@Stoned @Disloyal @@Anton @@Moe @@Blue

I want to see more rank meetings getting everybody on the same page with common goals.  @Persian Tom conduct with your staff team.  Inform them of changes and use their opinions to help with your decisions.  Don't continue to give off the impression that you're clueless.  What's our short-term goals?  What's our long-term goals?  What's our focus right now?

If you guys are going to continue... to do this clan shit... do it to the best of your ability or there's literally no point.  I didn't start training up a new pure to sit around and watch the same bullshit that made me go inactive partake, I'm here to be constructive and watch you guys flourish.

#FearTheGiants

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ex-Leader.

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Part of the #39Def unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Disloyal

Disloyal

The One & Only

View PostFatal, on 30 April 2017 - 12:22 PM, said:

There was a similar situation a few years back in the Toxic/Parm era, a ton of random Conviction kids getting auto-ranked which destroyed the current cores morale and want to progress/stay in the clan.  The fact niggas didn't learn from it.. only strengthens the notion that even with a broader understanding, we'd rely on quick fixes that will hurt us in the long run rather than consistent progression.  Either way, that's in the past and we're all focused on the future here.

These past couple years we've been so mediocre in regards to professionalism and progression that we've become the most inconsistent clan to date.  Always going up and down, up and down.. meanwhile it's so easily avoidable when you refer to your common sense and focus on SUSTAINABILITY.

I want to see more rank meetings getting everybody on the same page with common goals.  @Persian Tom conduct with your staff team.  Inform them of changes and use their opinions to help with your decisions.  Don't continue to give off the impression that you're clueless.  What's our short-term goals?  What's our long-term goals?  What's our focus right now?

If you guys are going to continue... to do this clan shit... do it to the best of your ability or there's literally no point.  I didn't start training up a new pure to sit around and watch the same bullshit that made me go inactive partake, I'm here to be constructive and watch you guys flourish.

My nigga, keeping it real.

Persian Tom

Persian Tom

King of Kings

• RSN:Bl o o d y
    • IRC:[CP]Persian_Tom

View PostFatal, on 30 April 2017 - 12:22 PM, said:

I am currently going through finals week and then going to a music festival for 3 days after I will be fulltime cp and there will be huge changes within the clan.Every current rank but stoned is in school and is dealing with finals, once everyone free for the summer shit will change

Posted Image

$Jasper

Jasper

Més Que Un Clan

• RSN:AFC AJAX
    • IRC:[CP]Jasper

This @@Chain

Ex @High Council 2014 - 2017

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards
Spoiler

@Chain

Chain
    • RSN:Chain Is Law
    • IRC:[CP]Chain
LMAO @Drunk @$Merk @$David @$Sam

You guys are virgins. Go recruit and train your accounts. Stop overthinking it. A contest won't work. It's up to you guys to make a difference and that difference is recruiting. An application system changes nothing.

Posted Image

Drunk

Drunk

"Avec tactiques supérieures."

• RSN:Drunkin R2h
    • IRC:[CP]Drunk
yall niggas cringe. Go w8 Edge and recruit lol. Let me lead the events and whip these new niggers into shape.

Posted Image

Posted Image

$Fatal

Fatal

The Goater

View PostChain, on 30 April 2017 - 02:31 PM, said:

You guys are virgins. Go recruit and train your accounts. Stop overthinking it. A contest won't work. It's up to you guys to make a difference and that difference is recruiting. An application system changes nothing.

I disagree entirely, an application system changes a lot.  Do we care about a 57 wc requirement anymore?  Do we care how many returns these w8 randoms have?  Do we care that none of these kids check back to the forums after an intro?  That's some mediocre ass shit that completely contradicts the reasoning behind clanning, lmfao.

I understand you posted to try and kyp these new ranks that are too afraid to express their opinion.. but my nigga.. you preaching the most mediocre shit possible, bruh.  The type of shit that make niggas like me think twice about staying active, continuing to support retardation.. waste of my time if you ask me.

Also, calling niggas virgins and cringe because they're discussing problems within the clan isn't really productive.  Don't undermine your own ranks opinions, lmfao.  Stop acting like know it alls my niggas, it's 2k17.. this clanning shit is easy as fuck when you have a formula to succeed, not the formula to fucking garner some hype by promoting every kid and then slump soon after.

Get a gripppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp.

#FearTheGiants

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ex-Leader.

Posted Image

Spoiler

@Chain

Chain
    • RSN:Chain Is Law
    • IRC:[CP]Chain

View PostFatal, on 30 April 2017 - 03:07 PM, said:

I disagree entirely, an application system changes a lot.  Do we care about a 57 wc requirement anymore?  Do we care how many returns these w8 randoms have?  Do we care that none of these kids check back to the forums after an intro?  That's some mediocre ass shit that completely contradicts the reasoning behind clanning, lmfao.

I understand you posted to try and kyp these new ranks that are too afraid to express their opinion.. but my nigga.. you preaching the most mediocre shit possible, bruh.  The type of shit that make niggas like me think twice about staying active, continuing to support retardation.. waste of my time if you ask me.

Also, calling niggas virgins and cringe because they're discussing problems within the clan isn't really productive.  Don't undermine your own ranks opinions, lmfao.  Stop acting like know it alls my niggas, it's 2k17.. this clanning shit is easy as fuck when you have a formula to succeed, not the formula to fucking garner some hype by promoting every kid and then slump soon after.

I literally have no idea what you're trying to say l0l

- Recruit people by getting them in TS
- Remind them when events are and to keep coming back in TS
- Tell them what stats they need eventually
- If they become a part of the community get them on the site

Sadly, no one has the motivation to recruit. :\ If you want Leader Fatal, you should talk to Tommy.

Posted Image

$Fatal

Fatal

The Goater

View PostChain, on 30 April 2017 - 03:24 PM, said:

View PostFatal, on 30 April 2017 - 03:07 PM, said:

I literally have no idea what you're trying to say l0l

- Recruit people by getting them in TS
- Remind them when events are and to keep coming back in TS
- Tell them what stats they need eventually
- If they become a part of the community get them on the site

Sadly, no one has the motivation to recruit. :\ If you want Leader Fatal, you should talk to Tommy.

??? You should read through my previous posts and respond afterwards, it explains my view point thoroughly.

And btw, you're calling every rank who'd recruit cringe/virgins after they expressed their opinion, lmfao.  Think about it, bro.

#FearTheGiants

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ex-Leader.

Posted Image

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users