SV now ROT minions officially? Main clanning drama

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

@SZN

SZN

Nothin like you lames

• RSN:1440p
    • IRC:[CP]SZN

This is all coming from main community clan forums sites but I have looked into SV's site & saw changes had have made

In yet another showing of mercy, RoT has spared SV from certain collapse and allowed them to step out of the crash war in order to grow, prosper, and eventually compete in the clan world (and against RoT) once again. My sources in RoT told me the terms were as follows...

- SV kick Razza/Hittin (The SV admins responsible for hosting RoT DoX), and SV kick two other members responsible for writing up the dox to begin with.
- SV do not cooperate with Anti-RoT alliance clans, instead setting them up for RoT whenever possible.
- SV make a proper return to the clan world, giving clans fights and providing competition, not ragging/1 iteming clans for no reason.
- SV show RoT proof of Brutality+AF begging for their help once they entered the crash war

In just the past two months, RoT has closed down two of its enemies, and shown mercy to two more. The current dynamic of the clan world is as follows:

F2P:
- Clans that don't crash RoT are all having fights, both in the Wilderness and CWA, they enjoy anti-crash when they do fight and are generally free from harassment. They are free to prepare fights knowing that it will not be crashed, and if it is, there will be a clan to help them.
- Clans that do crash RoT do not fight in the wilderness anymore. They've been barred from CWA and struggle to keep their community tight while having massive failures and humiliations undermine the clan's leadership, ultimately degrading it until the point they close or submit.

P2P:
- Clans that don't crash RoT are having daily/multiple PK trips a day, they also enjoy anti-crash by RoT when they have planned/large fights in the wilderness. They are free to prepare fights knowing that it will not be crashed, and if it is, there will be a clan to help them.
- Clans that do crash RoT are forced to 55 Def cap in CWA and fight in PvP worlds (for 5 minutes, before they're forced to tele out and end their pk trips)

tldr;
About 6 weeks ago sv doxed a RoT member which lead to RoT declaring an all out crash war on sv. Sv dropped from multiple 80 pulls to averaging around 25-30 people on standard pk trips, and not even being able to pull 50 to a week prepped fight. Not to mention their quality severely dropped, since the start of this rivalry Sv has not won a single fight.

Today sv approached RoT and begged for a truce that would allow them to pk/fight freely again. RoT agreed(simply as sv really did not offer any competition in the slightest, and were not worth their time) offering up the following terms:
- Razza + Hittin were to be permanently removed from the clan as well as a handful of members that instigated the doxing
- Sv are not allowed to fight clans in the anti-RoT alliance
- Sv informs RoT of any fights they are going to participate in, or are currently in as soon as possible
- Logs during the above timeframe consisting of communication with other clans begging for help with RoT were to be sent to RoT officials

And of course, Sv agreed to these terms without hesitation after removing multiple admins/members, even the clans founder.

Posted Image

@SZN

SZN

Nothin like you lames

My question is why even be open?

Posted Image

@Anton

Anton

Focuser

• RSN:Anto n
    • IRC:[CP]Anton
@$Shiny

Posted Image

$Anthoni

Anthoni
    • RSN:illegalized
    • IRC:[CP]Anthoni
I mean, that's cool and all but who cares about mains? :P

Proud Elder of Corrupt Pures

@SZN

SZN

Nothin like you lames

View PostAnthoni, on 03 May 2017 - 08:26 AM, said:

I mean, that's cool and all but who cares about mains? :P

I personally don't but I care about clanning & this leash their on is hilarious. Where's the pride

Posted Image

@Anton

Anton

Focuser

• RSN:Anto n
    • IRC:[CP]Anton
@$Maaku CM will close sv and rot

Posted Image

$The Wolf

The Wolf

Ain't called Corrupt Pures for nothin'

• RSN:Joey Venom
    • IRC:JV
EYYYYY my boy @Hittin still killin the game

Ex @Leader of The Greatest Pure Clan of All Time.

$Maaku

Maaku

Foreginer

• RSN:immaaku
    • IRC:-
No need to post zybez topic about mains here lol

$Deziqn

Deziqn

duck your taco

• RSN:deziqn
lol no way

Posted Image

Drunk

Drunk

"Avec tactiques supérieures."

• RSN:Drunkin R2h
    • IRC:[CP]Drunk
Main clans are below trash tier. The main scene has Rot who eop desperately try to act like... and then a shit ton of fi/foe type clans who instead of do something about being bullied just cry and whine about how rot's killing the game.

Sv have been rot's minions forever and basically every other shitty p2p clan that isn't Af. Rot is pretty trash too though. They are basically what Fi had at the beginning of 07 when mm foe tlp all basically closed and most of their active guys joined Fi. The difference here is that those main clans never reopened so Rot got a shit ton of virgin tier kids who legitimately play this game like tlp members and shit lmao.

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users