"Services" "Selling accs" etc

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

$David

David

The grass ain't greener on the other side it's just blue

• RSN:Horseface
    • IRC:[CP]David
Kinda getting out of hand IMO. Too many people trying to do services for GP, this doesn't always end up helping both parties. RuneScapk was a prime example. And selling accs is stupid af. People recover accs all the time.

Think it should be outlawed on forums/ts. What do you all think?

she send me pictures to my iphone

Posted Image

then I gotta clear em cause my girl be checking my phone

Ex-@Leader of the Best & Most Aspiring Pure Clan

Awards
Spoiler

@Anton

Anton

Focuser

• RSN:Anto n
    • IRC:[CP]Anton
This is a hard question. I think people who are really trusted should be able to do it, But then again there will always be people who are considered trusted that ends up doing something retarded, Like disloyal.

Posted Image

$Sam

Sam

Best There Is

• RSN:Slowkid
    • IRC:[CP]Sam
Was never allowed bro.

@Leader 2015-2017

Persian Tom

Persian Tom

King of Kings

• RSN:Bl o o d y
    • IRC:[CP]Persian_Tom
We can allow it but will make it known that its up to the buyers discretion to accept the risk and we have nothing to do with it as ranks if they were to be hacked or scammed. All we could do is ban the person if they were hacked, ploot being a prime example but a .5 percentile low iq rank with acp access keeps giving him elder after I ban him.

Posted Image

@SZN

SZN

Nothin like you lames

• RSN:1440p
    • IRC:[CP]SZN
I think in term of services a sub forum like "Illegal Marketplace" wouldn't be too bad along as we make a pinned topic with some sort of guidelines that come from that & like if you were to sell on here you have to sign something stating maybe something personal about yourself in case you screw over a CP member

Posted Image

$Deziqn

Deziqn

duck your taco

• RSN:deziqn
I hate when people post topics about selling accounts because it's so sketchy and accounts nowadays can be recovered in .5 (ive done the same but I recovered an acc from some op kid while we were in a rivalry with them lol)

Usually I would lock/delete them but some I just let them slide (e.g: jv or ezena)

With the recent shenanigans of disloyal, we should just ban acc selling for now, and only let real trusted dudes (pretty much anybody that's been in the clan for a long time and/or somebody who is vouched by others) do services

Posted Image

$Lila

Lila

Per Mare Per Terram

• RSN:L i l a
    • IRC:[CP]Lila
Thing is some people I genuinely trust e.g. Ricke and Sep but then you can't just make exceptions based on favouritism

Posted Image

Awards & Gifs:

Spoiler

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

@Moe

Moe

💯 💯

• RSN:The Boy
    • IRC:[CP]Moe

View PostLila, on 21 May 2017 - 04:11 AM, said:

Thing is some people I genuinely trust e.g. Ricke and Sep but then you can't just make exceptions based on favouritism

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

$Fatal

Fatal

The Goater

• RSN:Fata l
    • IRC:[CP]Fatal
It's really a double edged sword.

You could end the problems at the source by prohibiting such services but may upset those who do them/look for them or put the risk onto the members who value the abundance of such services.

Either way I wouldn't mind, but there will always be a slight risk by allowing it.

#FearTheGiants

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ex-Leader.

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Part of the #39Def unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted Image

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users