America - Real Issue

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Adam

Adam

The 101

• RSN:101
This is the reason why Obama won the election, Americans are complete morons with no intellectual thought. First time ever, a president got a 2nd term during a very poor economy (getting worse by the month), only because people care more domestic issues than the country itself.

I blame Rap & MTV, for the stupidity of our society.

inb4 people google the word domestic :blink:

Posted Image

http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/4917/gaa1.gif

Grandpa of The Pure Community

Strpk

Strpk

Mossies

• RSN:Strpk X
    • IRC:[CP]Strpk
fuck obama
Click Spoiler if cool

Spoiler

“Once more into the fray...

Into the last good fight I'll ever know...

To live and die on this day...

To live and die on this day...”

― The Grey

Strive for Excellence
95+ Combat | 85+ Attack | 99+ Strength | 20+ Defense | 95+ Hitpoints | 65+ Prayer | 95+ Magic | 95+ Range

Proud %Council of Corrupt Pures

$Franco

Franco

🚬

• RSN:el loko pity
    • IRC:[CP]Franco
fucking obama i wanted romney to win that shet

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

$Weak

Weak
    • IRC:[CP]Weak
How could you not vote for him, you ever see is jump shot?
Lmao kidding I was mad af when he won.

Posted Image

Kevo

Kevo

Lover

• RSN:Kaart
:S
Spoiler

Rattlesnake

Rattlesnake
    • RSN:-
down with obama !!!!

`Nhl

`Nhl
    • RSN:N H L N F L
I thought this topic was going to say something about obesity lmfao

@Chain

Chain
    • RSN:Chain Is Law
    • IRC:[CP]Chain
Obama was the only logical option.

Posted Image

Adam

Adam

The 101

View PostChain, on 04 December 2012 - 05:35 PM, said:

You are insane, go back to sleep.

Posted Image

Adam

Adam

The 101

View PostChain, on 04 December 2012 - 05:35 PM, said:

View PostAdam, on 04 December 2012 - 05:39 PM, said:

View PostElfen Lied, on 04 December 2012 - 05:29 PM, said:

The election has already been decided. Please bring this up 4 years later.

But if you want the issue to be addressed, you need not look further than the hypocrisy of America itself.

Why is it that if you take advantage of a tax break and you're a corporation, you're a smart businessman, but if you take advantage of something that you need to not be hungry, you're a moocher?

A few points:

Unemployment down to pre-recession levels
Debt up to 16T
Your video says "death to the American dream", but the "American dream" is the ability to see your dreams come to fruition if you work for them. Programs have been set in place by both the Bush and Obama administration to facilitate the "American dream" even more. Now when you say "death of the American dream" I don't know what you are talking about.

Personally, my American dream is coming to fruition. Coming from the top 15% of the population, I lived a very good 18 years up till now, and still am. My college is paid for, and the great thing is, people who are LESS FORTUNATE THAN ME can also be able to go to college, whereas they were not able to before. My household income has grown by   5 digits in the last 4 years. Now, you may be more cynical than me because (assumptions begin here, forgive me) you are 22? and do not hold a degree or a decently paying job. That may be your problem, rather than blaming the government, find a degree that has a great job rate, and choose bachelors degree over a graduate student degree because the job rate for bachelor's degrees are higher.

It's all about perspective in a way, you and I will always be opposites on this type of thing.

Hypocrisy of America itself
American society is crumbling each year. We have more & more people not finishing high school each year, and more people who believe the goverment should be taking care of them. In our schools children from all ages, are growing up stupid because of social outlets saying Yolo, Cray, Nigga, and these people are teaching poor examples of how young adults should act. Kids look up to uneducated morons like Chris Brown &  Wiz, instead of Steve Jobs & Bill Gates.

Unemployment down to pre-recession levels
Yes & it's even worse because people have dropped out of the work force, and are now collecting disability & welfare checks, which does not get added into the unemployment %. That is what happens when you stop looking for work, and this system is running out of money. Also just incase you didn't read today jobs report, unemployment is above 8% now, which is a record high ever for America.

Debt up to 16T
Yes America has almost always been in debit, but we were able to maintain it through a good economy. However in the past 8 years through Bush & Obama, and since the end of this election no company's are investing in American goods & markets anymore. This will lead to more debit, and a national crisis within the next 4-10 years, just like Grease & most of Europe.

BUT HEY OBAMA PLAYS BASKETBALL, AND SAYS YES TO ABORTION, CONDOMS, AND BIRTH CONTROL. WHAT A JOKE!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users