MOTM + ranks

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Batman

Batman

God

• RSN:760
    • IRC:[CP]Batman
If they want a rank that bad they'll try to take one of ours. No need to bullshit kids, I think the way we have it now is smart because making pointless ranks will push people away faster than being a member like everyone else. They'll think they're not being noticed. That'll Also make it harder on us monitoring every move they make and trying to make happy members estatic members.

If they want a rank they'll work for staff not to be a proud member instead of normal member. Lol.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Batman

Batman

God

But motm is a good idea. That's competition.

Posted Image

Spoiler

$Ipunchb4bys

Ipunchb4bys

The Dutch Legend

View PostWeak, on 20 October 2011 - 09:31 PM, said:

We should make "fake" promotions. Basically, a pointless rank that makes a person feel better about getting it, makes them feel like we noticed there hard work. Honestly, hard working kids in a clan don't want to be a normal member, they want a rank.

Just a suggestion.
not fake promotions but the point about promotions is that the person that gets it knows he gets noticed and that makes them do better

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/033/3/d/signature_van_der_vaart_by_kaiser97-d4oewqz.png

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

Batman

Batman

God

View PostPunch, on 21 October 2011 - 02:26 AM, said:

not fake promotions but the point about promotions is that the person that gets it knows he gets noticed and that makes them do better
we can have top 3 members of the month. Recurring that way we don't have to bs them with fake ranks and the ones that should be noticed will. We just did all of that removing. No point to bring it back up.

Posted Image

Spoiler

$Sil3nt

Sil3nt

View Post-Batman-, on 20 October 2011 - 11:10 PM, said:

If they want a rank that bad they'll try to take one of ours. No need to bullshit kids, I think the way we have it now is smart because making pointless ranks will push people away faster than being a member like everyone else. They'll think they're not being noticed. That'll Also make it harder on us monitoring every move they make and trying to make happy members estatic members.

If they want a rank they'll work for staff not to be a proud member instead of normal member. Lol.

100% agree

View Post-Batman-, on 20 October 2011 - 11:11 PM, said:

But motm is a good idea. That's competition.

View Post-Batman-, on 21 October 2011 - 08:10 AM, said:

we can have top 3 members of the month. Recurring that way we don't have to bs them with fake ranks and the ones that should be noticed will. We just did all of that removing. No point to bring it back up.

Support. MOTM I find makes members more motivated to help out and become more active and come to more events. It also gives them something to strive for each month. ( That sweet sweet HalfOP lol aka Orange writing ). If we were to bring back the MOTM system I'd personally take the responsibility of the points system, cc pics and stuff.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sil3nt

RSN: CP1337696969

Clan: Corrupt Pures

Posted Image

Posted Image

Batman

Batman

God

View PostCP Sil3nt, on 21 October 2011 - 08:19 AM, said:

100% agree

Support. MOTM I find makes members more motivated to help out and become more active and come to more events. It also gives them something to strive for each month. ( That sweet sweet HalfOP lol aka Orange writing ). If we were to bring back the MOTM system I'd personally take the responsibility of the points system, cc pics and stuff.
You have the power to do it. If you do the work for it. Lol.

Posted Image

Spoiler

$Sil3nt

Sil3nt

View Post-Batman-, on 21 October 2011 - 09:43 AM, said:

You have the power to do it. If you do the work for it. Lol.

nigga i cant create forums or i would have already :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sil3nt

RSN: CP1337696969

Clan: Corrupt Pures

Posted Image

Posted Image

Batman

Batman

God

View PostCP Sil3nt, on 21 October 2011 - 06:29 PM, said:

nigga i cant create forums or i would have already :P
O_o shit that's truth.

Posted Image

Spoiler

$Eric

Eric

Dutch Leader

• IRC:[CP]Eric
This is what we've been doing all along. You really think  back in the day a member and a "proud" member made a diffrents, lol.

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted ImagePosted Image

$Ipunchb4bys

Ipunchb4bys

The Dutch Legend

View PostEric, on 22 October 2011 - 02:20 AM, said:

This is what we've been doing all along. You really think  back in the day a member and a "proud" member made a diffrents, lol.
uhmm yes id did lol when i got promoted the fist time u shud of seen the smile on my face lol

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/033/3/d/signature_van_der_vaart_by_kaiser97-d4oewqz.png

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users