Overdue goodbye

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

$Toxine

Toxine

One & Only

• RSN:Toxine
    • IRC:[CP]Toxine
This is long overdue but I've felt for some time now that I needed to explain to the clan why I havn't been here to fullfil my spot as a leader. Ever since moving I realized that I would never be the same rank wise. I dont think I will ever be as active as I was when I did have all the time in the world for CP, but seeing as how this new time zone has completely fucked me over along with new commitments in life, I just dont think I will ever go back to how I was as a leader.

I will continue to come on IRC/TS/Forums every chance I get but I dont want to hold onto a rank that I earned in the past and now have for no reason.

The reason for this topic is because I don't want to fade away into the past like some previous ranks who gave up on the clan, but I'd rather give a formal goodbye to all my friends which is a sort of closure for me personally. This isn't a blind move by any means, so I hope you try to understand my position before blurting out anything stupid.

This clan was always there for me whenever life pushed me down, the people in this clan were the first ones I went to whenever I needed somebody to talk to. Some of you guys will be life time friends and the experience of being a Corrupt Pure for 4 years will always be one of my forefront memories of growing up.

It truly makes me sad to make a topic like this because when I saw these topics made by long time members, I would question their motives. But as I am in that sort of position now, I hope you guys can understand as well. Every person who has given this clan 110% along side me will forever be a life time friend, and I hope you stick around for as long as life lets you. Goodluck guys and I really do hope everybody achieves their goals in life as easily as the goals we achieved on this game.

@Leader 2010-2012

^Elder Dec. 2012~

Posted Image

$Celine Dion

Celine Dion
hats off for my nigga Toxine, this is a game-changer for all potential enemies

Adept Ltd

Adept Ltd
    • RSN:Baby Adept
    • IRC:`Adept
gonna be missed, still come on when you can <3

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/8558/adeptp.png

$Ftw

Ftw

#Jonko

• RSN:Jonko Squad
    • IRC:[CP]Ftw
You're a good leader and friend, even though you can't be as active as you used to be.
Much love from Belgium :wub:

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Leet

Leet

King of LPC's

GL in the future Toxine.

$Feelthef1re

Feelthef1re
One of the best leaders ever :wub: :wub: :wub: <3333333

You always brightened things up

Question: Are you ever going to come back to the states?

Posted Image

Posted Image

$Andy

Andy
    • RSN:Zombieman35
    • IRC:[CP]Andy
cya chet i will miss you :)

Posted Image

Siik

Siik
    • RSN:Clappin
damn one of my favorite ranks <3 GL irl

Posted Image

Posted Image

Proud Ex-High-Council of Activation

$iP K E D

iP K E D
    • IRC:[CP]iPKED
truly one of my best friends in cp, will miss you bro, try your best to come on when you can

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

$SM0K3

SM0K3
    • IRC:[CP]SM0K3
good luck in life son, will miss all your shit talking <3

Irc Nick: [CP]SM0K3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users