• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

`JD

`JD
    • RSN:JD xD
    • IRC:`JD

What is your RuneScape Display Name?

tblr

Place your proof of 1 month+ of activity here. This may be a link to your introduction, application, member profile, or perhaps a few screenshots. We will be doing a background check to confirm if you have the correct amount of time needed for this rank.

http://cp-rs.com/for...11528-jd-intro/

Just gunna say a little something :)

I've been in and out of CP throughout the past couple years, times where i've joined and been dedicated and others when i just wanted to chill with the community. Now that 07 is back i have thought a lot more about rs clanning and obviously decided i would roll with CP. I really can't see myself joining any other Rs clan tbh so im looking forward to staying for a long time. ( probably till i quit ) But anyway, i wanna proove myself to you guys and kinda take this little step up for future experience and my time throughout CP. Also bring my skills and contribute to the clan with whatever is needed to be successful. CP has a great community and im happy to share it with others.

Do you have 50+ posts?

yea

Please find ONE staff member that is willing to refer you to this rank, place their name in the answer section below.

David

Posted Image

@Chain

Chain
    • RSN:Chain Is Law
    • IRC:[CP]Chain
Accepted.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users