The Rank System: Explained

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

@Chain

Chain
    • RSN:Chain Is Law
    • IRC:[CP]Chain
Lately there has seem to be some problems with people and the rank system and that is honestly the exact opposite of what I wanted to happen.

First let me clarify that this current system is EXACTLY the same one we have been following for over a year now. But instead of you just given the rank when you reach a certain amount of time in CP, you have to apply for it. This just shows that you want the rank, seperating you from the people who could careless if they had one.

Why are there so many Legends/Hero's right now? I blame this on the old school servers coming back and tons of old school people playing. As you can see I went through 20+ Legend/Hero apps and all of which had the right amount of time in the clan. Over time this will clean itself up. You can also see there are many new people in our community that will be rising through the ranks soon, organizing everything the way we intended.

I predict over the next couple months the Legend rank will clean itself out due to people getting bored of the old school servers. We also plan on implementing the Hall of Fame so one person a month will be moved from Legend to Hall of Fame.

Give it a couple months and it'll look more clean.

I also want to give a run down on what each rank means.

Advanced - 1+ month spent in the clan

Elite - 2+ months spent in the clan

Hero - 4+ months spent in the  clan, we begin evaluating you as a future staff member

Legend - 1 year+ spent in the clan, HoF voting access, below perks

Hall of Famer - Rank you are voted to by Legend, Council, Warlord, HC, same perks as Legend but you get Half-OP

Council - Carry out specific jobs, represent clan well, below perks

Warlord - Schedules fights, leads fight, various other jobs, must know how to work Admin/Mod CP, below perks

High Council - Council on steroids, many different jobs that are carried out, helps the Leader w/ whatever possible, below perks

Leader - Pretty self explanatory

No where did I say Advanced-Legend was a staff member. Just because you apply to these ranks don't make you "staff" member. Those ranks are basically rewards for the amount of time you spent in CP. You can show it off with your rank on the forums/TS.

Any questions PM me and I'll be sure to add them.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users