April 2013 HoF Voting

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
48 replies to this topic

Poll: April 2013 HoF Inductee (26 member(s) have cast votes)

Who should be the April 2013 HoF Inductee?

1. 3o4 (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. 8loodyarcher (0 votes [0.00%])

3. Adept Ltd (0 votes [0.00%])

4. Bullet (1 votes [3.85%])

Percentage of vote: 3.85%

5. Bvb (0 votes [0.00%])

6. Eric (0 votes [0.00%])

7. Flop (12 votes [46.15%])

Percentage of vote: 46.15%

8. Ftw (3 votes [11.54%])

Percentage of vote: 11.54%

9. Hiit (0 votes [0.00%])

10. Husky Juice (0 votes [0.00%])

11. Im Punch (0 votes [0.00%])

12. iP K E D (5 votes [19.23%])

Percentage of vote: 19.23%

13. Key (0 votes [0.00%])

14. Mr Egg9009 (0 votes [0.00%])

15. Naseer (0 votes [0.00%])

16. Newts (0 votes [0.00%])

17. Onyx Wrath (0 votes [0.00%])

18. R I P Weak (1 votes [3.85%])

19. Strive (0 votes [0.00%])

20. Weild-Gabe (1 votes [3.85%])

21. XzeCuTee (1 votes [3.85%])

22. Y I Pwn U1 (2 votes [7.69%])

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

23. Yobecky (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote

@Chain

Chain
    • RSN:Chain Is Law
    • IRC:[CP]Chain

View Post8loodyarcher, on 25 March 2013 - 07:05 PM, said:

View PostChain, on 25 March 2013 - 06:40 PM, said:

View Post8loodyarcher, on 25 March 2013 - 03:10 PM, said:

View PostChain, on 25 March 2013 - 12:28 PM, said:

View PostFlop, on 24 March 2013 - 04:33 PM, said:

i dnt meet reqs =[
Iidk who to vote for der r lyk 10 people i wnna vote for on that list who all deserve to be a higher rank =[[[[[ not just legend of the month =[[[
You keep Hall of Famer, you don't go back to Legend (unless of course you act retarded and we can't trust you with halfop). Not exactly sure what you're trying to say with that part...

Don't understand why he wasn't a charter member in the first place while two certain other people are.
the same reason you aren't.

Yet that reason does not apply to them.
Yes it does? Stop trying to act like you understand what is going on when you are inactive. It makes you look retarded. When I made this I decided to chose all Elder+ from that specific point, theres no sense in going back years to past Councils because then you have a hall of fame full of people who may possibly be irrelevant to CP right now. I want this rank to be for people that are active from this point on (07scape).

Posted Image

$Weak

Weak
    • IRC:[CP]Weak
Stop the arguing, we have a bigger problem. Someone voted for Bullet.

Posted Image

Xzecute

Xzecute
    • IRC:[CP]XzeCuTe|Mike
flop

Posted Image

Ariana Grande <3

Posted Image

$Sil3nt

Sil3nt
flawp but why the fuck isnt flawp founder? this is so sad. Makes no sense how you can remove a founder rank. retardded imo.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sil3nt

RSN: CP1337696969

Clan: Corrupt Pures

Posted Image

Posted Image

$3o4

3o4
    • IRC:[CP]`3o4

View PostChain, on 25 March 2013 - 07:14 PM, said:

i dnt meet reqs =[
Iidk who to vote for der r lyk 10 people i wnna vote for on that list who all deserve to be a higher rank =[[[[[ not just legend of the month =[[[
You keep Hall of Famer, you don't go back to Legend (unless of course you act retarded and we can't trust you with halfop). Not exactly sure what you're trying to say with that part...

Don't understand why he wasn't a charter member in the first place while two certain other people are.

Yes it does? Stop trying to act like you understand what is going on when you are inactive. It makes you look retarded. When I made this I decided to chose all Elder+ from that specific point, theres no sense in going back years to past Councils because then you have a hall of fame full of people who may possibly be irrelevant to CP right now. I want this rank to be for people that are active from this point on (07scape).
the point of a hall of fame is showing all the people who were relevant at some point... doesnt matter if they're inactive or w/e now

+ how were charlie and furl ' relevant 'to cp in any way l0l

@Chain

Chain

View Post3o4, on 26 March 2013 - 01:26 AM, said:

i dnt meet reqs =[

the point of a hall of fame is showing all the people who were relevant at some point... doesnt matter if they're inactive or w/e now

No, the point of the hall of fame is to show is who is relevant FROM THIS POINT and on. I consider Charlie and Furl relevant because, yes their amount of time is shorter than a lot of peoples, they were great at their given jobs when they were Council and I like how they represent the clan. Simply look at how they handle themselves through the community and their posts. They are spot on with how I want people to act/treat others.

All in all, they ACT like officials when they are online. Think about it, no one has "beef" with either of them, besides the obvious jealousy..

To everyone: I want to also point out and I'm sure Drunk will agree, that when Furl/Charlie/Desley were all active - that was arguably the most intelligent staff we've ever had. Things went so smoothly it wasn't even funny. I guess it kind of goes with the fact not everyone knows what goes on behind the scenes and simply showing up to trips isn't all that is done by Councils, they all have different jobs and some are better at them then others. Don't get me wrong our current staff is probably the best "functioning" we've had in awhile.

Glad we are getting this out of the way now.

Posted Image

$Ipunchb4bys

Ipunchb4bys

The Dutch Legend

chain no offence but i just think its bullshit that you let members like IPKED,Flop,Eric,bloody apply for a rank. They done so much for this clan never even tought about joining another clan they have been here in good and bad times and they have never let us down

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/033/3/d/signature_van_der_vaart_by_kaiser97-d4oewqz.png

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

$3o4

3o4
    • IRC:[CP]`3o4

View PostChain, on 26 March 2013 - 01:53 AM, said:

i dnt meet reqs =[

No, the point of the hall of fame is to show is who is relevant FROM THIS POINT and on. I consider Charlie and Furl relevant because, yes their amount of time is shorter than a lot of peoples, they were great at their given jobs when they were Council and I like how they represent the clan. Simply look at how they handle themselves through the community and their posts. They are spot on with how I want people to act/treat others.

All in all, they ACT like officials when they are online. Think about it, no one has "beef" with either of them, besides the obvious jealousy..

To everyone: I want to also point out and I'm sure Drunk will agree, that when Furl/Charlie/Desley were all active - that was arguably the most intelligent staff we've ever had. Things went so smoothly it wasn't even funny. I guess it kind of goes with the fact not everyone knows what goes on behind the scenes and simply showing up to trips isn't all that is done by Councils, they all have different jobs and some are better at them then others. Don't get me wrong our current staff is probably the best "functioning" we've had in awhile.

yup, mr cc take piccer wasnt there for 50% of the events so someone else had to do his job everytime

functions rlly smooth man

furls job, doing the attendance system counting

these things are such easy things, anyone can do them lol

the whole functioning thing of you is bullshit, and the way you try to run a runescape clan is bullshit

$Ftw

Ftw

#Jonko

• RSN:Jonko Squad
    • IRC:[CP]Ftw

View Post3o4, on 26 March 2013 - 08:10 AM, said:

i dnt meet reqs =[

yup, mr cc take piccer wasnt there for 50% of the events so someone else had to do his job everytime

the whole functioning thing of you is bullshit, and the way you try to run a runescape clan is bullshit

3o4 for leader!

But give Chain credit tho, he's been a wonderful leader and his changes always turned out right.

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted Image

Spoiler

@Chain

Chain

View PostIm Punch, on 26 March 2013 - 05:24 AM, said:

chain no offence but i just think its bullshit that you let members like IPKED,Flop,Eric,bloody apply for a rank. They done so much for this clan never even tought about joining another clan they have been here in good and bad times and they have never let us down

I disagree.

View Post3o4, on 26 March 2013 - 08:10 AM, said:

i dnt meet reqs =[

Yet it works, and you're still here even after getting demoted. Look how Furl & Charlie handle themselves, that's how an official acts. All you do is argue and try to rebel about nearly everything, even if it's a simple thought. How you act and treat others is what I DON'T WANT representing CP.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users