Let's talk CP

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
32 replies to this topic

@Chain

Chain
    • RSN:Chain Is Law
    • IRC:[CP]Chain
There isn't a point to making this post look all pretty, going to get straight down to what needs to be said and leave it there. All of these topics are important and will help us improve.

Stepping Up

It doesn't matter if you are an Advanced Member or a Legend, we need people stepping up. By this I mean having little PK trips at random times, even if it's just 3 people. I need people scattered throughout TeamSpeak at all times willing to talk to anyone that wants to talk. We've had quite a few people step up during trips but that's not all it takes to be a rank. You need to be a community person, become well known throughout the community by doing positive things for the clan, that's when you become noticed.

Future Reqs

We have a small amount of people compared to a handful of clans. I don't really see this changing unless we got lucky and some clan "closed" into us. Therefore, the only logical thing in my opinion is to grow this base we have created into the strongest base in all of pure clans. Just like before. Man for man I want to be the best. The only problem with this is some people are training their accounts to be F2P based, this is a problem because right now everything is 100% P2P. If your plan is to be F2P based then that is your decision but realize it is going to hurt the clan short term.

I'm not sure when I want to make these the official requirements to get into CP, but I am thinking May 1st seems logical with how easy it is to bot right now.

Melee Option: 82+ Strength (w/ 70+ Range)
Range Option: 82+ Range (w/ 70+ Strength)
Magic Option: 82+ Magic (w/ 70+ Strength & Range and DT Complete)
Hybrid Option: 75+ Strength & Range

All of the options require 40+ Attack, 10- Defense, and 60+ HP.

Botting

We are going to become "that clan" that encourages botting, just because I feel our community is getting so old and at the point where no one has time to train legit.

I DON'T WANT TO PAY 5 BUCKS TO USE A RUNESCAPE BOT!! This is where I think to myself "this person is fucking retarded". You are saving money by buying this bot for 5 bucks a month. Think of all the in real life time you are saving by buying this bot that plays for you. You could be making money while you are botting. Choosing not to bot is simply retarded imo.

This is very simple, I have been using the fight caves bot and it's working flawlessly. I got a slow start to our first set of requirements but I will have them in ~24 hours.  Simply follow the guide I am going to link you to below made by Strpk. If you have any questions ask in IRC/TS/Forums and I'm sure someone will help you. Like I said before, I recommend the fight caves bot to train combat, there are many other scripts available, probably one for any stat you wish to train.

http://cp-rs.com/for...p-tribot-guide/

Reminders/Short Announcements

- Y I Pwn U1 won the March Attendance System. PM David for your prize.
- Flop won this month's HoF voting. He will be given the rank once he meets our current set requirements.
- Idle in my CC (Chain Is Law), TeamSpeak, and IRC.
- You do not have to sign up for this week's PK trip, but MAKE SURE YOU ARE THERE! For more info read: http://cp-rs.com/for...ficial-pk-trip/

Posted Image

Newts

Newts
    • IRC:[CP]Newts
<3 well said ;p

`JD

`JD
    • RSN:JD xD
    • IRC:`JD
agree with everything you said 100%.
I've been getting small groups of people and headin out to pk, this is at random times so if i feel like pking feel free to come with me ill always announce in the CC.

and yes,
start botting fuckers!
and if you don't want to pay the 5$ i have my own VIP tribot account that i will let you use for gp $ (saves you $5)

i know there is a tribot guide but most people still seem to struggle with adding in the scripts and all that so im here to help with that, i mean... i am the botting master.

Posted Image

$Franco

Franco

🚬

• RSN:el loko pity
    • IRC:[CP]Franco

View Post`JD, on 03 April 2013 - 02:35 PM, said:

first!  

agree with everythign you said 100%
start botting fuckers!
and if you don't want to pay the 5$ i have my own VIP tribot account that i will let you use for gps $
let me use ur tribot acc

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

`Lodi

`Lodi

`Garrett|762

• RSN:CP Lodi
    • IRC:[CP]`Lodi
Very realistic reqs. Would be a pretty formidable clan with members of that caliber.
Posted ImagePosted Image

$Yx Ix

Yx Ix

View Post`Lodi, on 03 April 2013 - 02:38 PM, said:

Very realistic reqs. Would be a pretty formidable clan with members of that caliber.
I concur. I also salute your erudite lexicon, sir.
Posted Image

Spoiler

`JD

`JD
    • RSN:JD xD
    • IRC:`JD

View Postl Franco l, on 03 April 2013 - 02:36 PM, said:

first!  

start botting fuckers!
and if you don't want to pay the 5$ i have my own VIP tribot account that i will let you use for gps $
let me use ur tribot acc

i charge 200k to use my account. ( this is only people in CP by the way, obviously not going to give a random guy i meet on rs it for $, this just goes for CP members and close friends. )

Posted Image

$iP K E D

iP K E D
    • IRC:[CP]iPKED
interesting topic, the future looks bright young padawans.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

@Chain

Chain
    • RSN:Chain Is Law
    • IRC:[CP]Chain

View Post`JD, on 03 April 2013 - 02:55 PM, said:

first!  

start botting fuckers!
let me use ur tribot acc

i charge 200k to use my account. ( this is only people in CP by the way, obviously not going to give a random guy i meet on rs it for $, this just goes for CP members and close friends. )
Please realize the fact that there is a possibility the account could get banned since 2 IP's are accessing it from different parts of the world. Long term I feel it's better if people bought their own accounts.

Posted Image

$Franco

Franco

🚬

• RSN:el loko pity
    • IRC:[CP]Franco

View PostChain, on 03 April 2013 - 02:57 PM, said:

View Post`JD, on 03 April 2013 - 02:55 PM, said:

first!  

start botting fuckers!
let me use ur tribot acc

Please realize the fact that there is a possibility the account could get banned since 2 IP's are accessing it from different parts of the world. Long term I feel it's better if people bought their own accounts.
buy me one i give u 300k

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users