• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

King Ryan

King Ryan
    • RSN:King of CP
    • IRC:[CP]LilRyan

View PostSaint Andrew, on 29 July 2013 - 01:24 AM, said:

View PostWeeZy, on 29 July 2013 - 01:04 AM, said:

The loss versus control didn't really mean much. We had to force a fight against them because they were the only clan 'around' our pull, still being down 6-7.

However, our chances would have greatly improved if the people scouting had actual accounts.
You guys are great, but don't show up just to loot, when you scout - scout the other clan, not us.

What really kills our P2P game is people who show up with 70 combat with a magic shortbow ranging. Drunk is not a good example at all of what gear you should be using, you guys have to mage. I don't care if you show up ice rushing, it's still better than ranging.

Take the time to do Desert Treasure if you haven't yet.

What Queeezy said.

Everyone who is 1 defence should be maging regardless. 70 Magic and DT costs almost nothing and also can be done in 2 short days. We cannot force you to get these requirments, but you would be helping out the clan. I also noticed people are very slow to follow transictions, I was the only mager on the hill at one point, getting piled but still tanked till the end. I'm not sure what the rest of you guys are doing wrong.

There's nothing wrong with nig ranging keeping in mind you're using a Rune crossbow and 20 defence. We need them tanks afterall.

Make sure to stock up on retuns this week. This is an example of what your tab should look like (without the glories, mystic if you cannot afford).

Your wrong on one point YOU CAN force them to get it, it's as simple as you're not maging? Then your not helping.

I am gilt as anyone on the showing up on a main or w/e to scout simply because I don't find the game fun anymore therefor I'm not putting in the time to make money to be able to come.But when I do scout I DONT SCOUT OUR OWN PILE....

Posted Image

Everyone add me on FB

https://www.facebook...king.ryan.56679

[CP] "its not their fault they're better than us" - [IR]Zo

Awards

Spoiler

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/5167/120208230025.png

Posted Image

$Andrew

Andrew
    • RSN:Sica
    • IRC:[-Andrew-]

View PostLilRyan, on 29 July 2013 - 03:20 PM, said:

View PostSaint Andrew, on 29 July 2013 - 01:24 AM, said:

View PostWeeZy, on 29 July 2013 - 01:04 AM, said:

The loss versus control didn't really mean much. We had to force a fight against them because they were the only clan 'around' our pull, still being down 6-7.

However, our chances would have greatly improved if the people scouting had actual accounts.
You guys are great, but don't show up just to loot, when you scout - scout the other clan, not us.

What really kills our P2P game is people who show up with 70 combat with a magic shortbow ranging. Drunk is not a good example at all of what gear you should be using, you guys have to mage. I don't care if you show up ice rushing, it's still better than ranging.

Take the time to do Desert Treasure if you haven't yet.

What Queeezy said.

Everyone who is 1 defence should be maging regardless. 70 Magic and DT costs almost nothing and also can be done in 2 short days. We cannot force you to get these requirments, but you would be helping out the clan. I also noticed people are very slow to follow transictions, I was the only mager on the hill at one point, getting piled but still tanked till the end. I'm not sure what the rest of you guys are doing wrong.

There's nothing wrong with nig ranging keeping in mind you're using a Rune crossbow and 20 defence. We need them tanks afterall.

Make sure to stock up on retuns this week. This is an example of what your tab should look like (without the glories, mystic if you cannot afford).

Your wrong on one point YOU CAN force them to get it, it's as simple as you're not maging? Then your not helping.

I am gilt as anyone on the showing up on a main or w/e to scout simply because I don't find the game fun anymore therefor I'm not putting in the time to make money to be able to come.But when I do scout I DONT SCOUT OUR OWN PILE....

You cannot force them into gettin' quests done which are not needed to make an application. Every person will help with or without DT.Also, check your grammar before posting.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Cripzy

Cripzy

Your Fucking Daddy

• RSN:Rifa
    • IRC:[CP]Cripzy

View PostMerk, on 29 July 2013 - 10:41 AM, said:

Keep training, the Combat ring is open most of the day and its completely safe atm. If you're too scared and paranoid, just bot it for a few hours and go do something else.

Work on return sets and keep progressing your accs.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users