• RSN:ᅟᅟ ᅟ ᅟ
    • IRC:ᅟᅟ ᅟ ᅟ
Hello
Posted Image

$elvy

elvy
    • RSN:elvy
    • IRC:elvy
Thank you for the warm welcoming guys. I'm looking forward to joining and attending events. Can't wait to participate in events with this chill community.

Will

Will

I Be Over $hit

• RSN:Lord Ex
    • IRC:Ex
Welcome, hope to see your app soon James.

Posted Image

If you're going through hell, keep going.

Part of the +Retired unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Makavelj

Makavelj
    • RSN:Wayback
    • IRC:-
i wait on you bro my homieeee <3 know you since a few weeks pro guy friendly good in all i hope to see your app soon =] Chill around boards feel free to post  on site You welcome

Posted Image

Drunk

Drunk

"Avec tactiques supérieures."

• RSN:Drunkin R2h
    • IRC:[CP]Drunk
Shalom.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Measles

Measles
    • RSN:Vegan Gains
    • IRC:Dont Use
Dont hack me :)

Posted Image

$Celine Dion

Celine Dion
Hello there, sir "Elvy666." Emphasis on your nickname was not an insult, I wouldn't want my router to be simultaneously roasted, good sir. The prominent and extremely powerful Botnet that is solely licensed to you and you only, is commonly accepted among the pure community to be at the current capacity of 120,000.  However, people who blinding accept this ludicrous commonality, are the stupid and uneducated lot. The educated lot, consisting of myself and a few select others, are far more knowing about this widely controversial topic. Your 7.2M Botnet, overpowering the entirety of US intelligence including private sects of the U.S Government, Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), is a world-renowned threat. We are here at your service sir, and I beg of you to have mercy on us, as we are but a number of your overwhelming powerful Botnet.

$elvy

elvy
    • RSN:elvy
    • IRC:elvy

View PostRob, on 17 August 2013 - 12:25 AM, said:

Hello there, sir "Elvy666." Emphasis on your nickname was not an insult, I wouldn't want my router to be simultaneously roasted, good sir. The prominent and extremely powerful Botnet that is solely licensed to you and you only, is commonly accepted among the pure community to be at the current capacity of 120,000.  However, people who blinding accept this ludicrous commonality, are the stupid and uneducated lot. The educated lot, consisting of myself and a few select others, are far more knowing about this widely controversial topic. Your 7.2M Botnet, overpowering the entirety of US intelligence including private sects of the U.S Government, Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), is a world-renowned threat. We are here at your service sir, and I beg of you to have mercy on us, as we are but a number of your overwhelming powerful Botnet.

I surely woudn't call it a 120k net and don't know anyone that has made such a claim when speaking in reference to the length of my e-penis.

Dude

Dude
    • RSN:Dude
    • IRC:Dude
LOL this nigga is a bigger Hacker then Tucan Sam

$Franco

Franco

🚬

• RSN:el loko pity
    • IRC:[CP]Franco
welcome elvy

Posted Image