Drunk - Engaged

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

$Celine Dion

Celine Dion
what

$Celine Dion

Celine Dion
NICE SIDEBURNS LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO YO IM ABOUT TO NITPICK THE FUCK OUT OF THIS PICTURE

$Celine Dion

Celine Dion
"Yeah, just got a Movado watch, and no before you ask my parents did not buy it, I worked for Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation at minimum wage and I was given this watch of honor as a tribute for having my left nutball cut off by a shark while trying to save a trout fish from getting eaten by a whale"

$Celine Dion

Celine Dion
"You got that black and blue shirt from walmart for $9.99? Yo Bro thats bullshit, I bought this special edition shirt from the Versace store for a fortune. Not that I would consider $899 fortune, although it might be for poor people like you"

$Celine Dion

Celine Dion
"Do I usually get on my knees for girls? No, a couple of hundred dollar bills flew out of my pocket. Notice I said few, because if it was one I most likely would not have picked it up."

$Celine Dion

Celine Dion
"Who is the girl in the reflection? Dude I don't even know, I think I fucked her at this one party. Not that I go to parties, parties come to me"

$Celine Dion

Celine Dion
"Why is your shirt so tight? It is not, I could see why you think so, I am yolked as fuck so you might get that impression. Either way my personal doctor recommended I wear shirts a size less than I actually need, you know, to make my muscles look bigger. Not that that is necessary in any sense, like I said I am built like a machine"

$Celine Dion

Celine Dion
"Why am I wearing Khaki pants at school? I was at Joe Flacco's sister's wedding, me and joe got drunk as fuck and I basically forgot I had school the next day, so I came like this"

Drunk

Drunk

"Avec tactiques supérieures."

• RSN:Drunkin R2h
    • IRC:[CP]Drunk
Rob you mad bruh?

Posted Image

Posted Image

$Merk

Merk

The clan world revolves around CP

• RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s
Lmfaooo.

She's cute af.

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users